Mar 13, 2019
This is my least favorite JSK game so far.

There are 3 bad ends, and only 1 good end.

Demon Queen game was the opposite.
Out of that game's endings there was only 1 bad end, and 3 good ends.

Demon Queen endings were,
  • Rape end - The bad ending. You rape the demon queen, and become worse than she is.
  • Hermit End (forgot it's official name) - You and the demon queen both leave your responsibilities behind, and go live in a hut somewhere because she was also pressured into invading and it was never a personal goal.
  • Slave End - You join the demon queen to invade the humans. Not a bad ending, because you're on the battlefield mitigating losses as per the ending dialogue making it a more peaceful transition of power.
  • Love End - You make the demon queen submit to you, and force her to trust you that you won't do anything bad to her people.
If you want to feel like shit, just do one ending. If you don't, go after literally any other ending and it'll leave you more satisfied.

Now though? Man...

In this game, they make the heroine completely unlikeable in every way. She's an outright aggressor, and is just a complete bitch. Even on the path to the good end, she doesn't self reflect or anything.
She's your basic ass SMT chaos representative of might makes right braindead.

All but the Love End are gained through Story Mode 2!
  • Rape End - You rape the demon queen, and enslave all of her people, treating the normal demons like your pets and raping random demon girls at your leisure.
  • Nymph End - You rape the demon queen and enslave all of her people. You casually rape other demon girls as the strong willed demon queen has lost any intent to fight against you since she lost to your cock.
  • Slave End - The demon queen wins, and enslaves all humans. You have no freedom and she treats you like a pet. She could probably just find another guy cause there's literally no attachment to you, since you offer quite literally nothing.
  • Love End - You do the very hard task of convincing her, that being a basic ass Chaos Rep means she has 0 IQ, and help her lead her country correctly.
Combat is super simple too. There's an item that literally guarantees a win. The love potion which only costs 100, guarantees a win. Throw it, she starts masturbating, rape her, you win. I'm not even joking, it's that easy.

I swear all the loli games make the MC out to be so damn aggressive and the girls to be so unlikeable/boring.
I don't know what's going on with JSK. I feel like the maledom's been getting heavier and heavier every work he's done.
Good old bad ending you rape the Demon Queen just like Yumisu and become the barbarian she hates or worse. Good old Humanity for ya.
Not gonna lie if she's that insufferable, she can't be saved at all, and I'm the bad guy regardless of what I do I might as well make the choice that will piss her off anyway that I want is the Nymph option without the caring of her people unless they're insufferable too like her. To which if they are just go rape end and don't give two fucks. I got no reason to treat em like how I do Yumisu and Isabella if they're typical demon bullshit and can't be saved no matter what you do. But yes Nymph route except her people are off the table unless her people are insufferable like her.

Reactions: DeinPxdoxD

Humg5

Oct 21, 2022
Good old bad ending you rape the Demon Queen just like Yumisu and become the barbarian she hates or worse. Good old Humanity for ya.
Not gonna lie if she's that insufferable, she can't be saved at all, and I'm the bad guy regardless of what I do I might as well make the choice that will piss her off anyway that I want is the Nymph option without the caring of her people unless they're insufferable too like her. To which if they are just go rape end and don't give two fucks. I got no reason to treat em like how I do Yumisu and Isabella if they're typical demon bullshit and can't be saved no matter what you do. But yes Nymph route except her people are off the table unless her people are insufferable like her.
huh ? you see bitch, you rape... simple

oh life is so simple. no need to wrack yo non existent brain

thinking is hassle, just do it. things gonna work anyway. so enjoy ppl, enjoy !!

Yo see Isabelle, yo rape. Yo see Yumisu ( or whatevr ), yo rape. Yo see Cheeky brat, yo rape. wow... God's blessing on this wonderful world !!!

Scrafty1

May 8, 2022
anyone has complete save of the new game ?
Open the save file with Notepad++ or Notepad and change all the 0 values to 1.

Like this

{"STR":30,"VIT":30,"INT":30,"AGI":30,"SKILL01":3,"SKILL02":3,"SKILL03":3,"SKILL04":3,"SKILL05":3,"SKILL06":1,"SKILL07":5,"SKILL08":3,"SKILL09":0,"SKILL10":41,"SKILL11":61,"SKILL12":37,"SKILL13":36,"SKILL14":0,"SKILL15":0,"SKILLPOINT":80479,"H_01":1,"H_02":1,"H_03":1,"H_04":1,"H_05":1,"H_06":1,"H_07":1,"H_08":1,"H_09":1,"H_10":1,"H_11":1,"H_12":1,"H_13":1,"R_01":1,"R_02":1,"R_03":1,"R_04":1,"F_01":1,"F_02":1,"F_03":1,"F_04":1,"ST_02":1,"ST_03":1,"END01":1,"END02":1,"END03":1,"END04":1,"Volume_BGM":0.30000001192092898,"Volume_SE":0.800000011920929,"Haka_Mode":1}

Mar 13, 2019
huh ? you see bitch, you rape... simple

oh life is so simple. no need to wrack yo non existent brain

thinking is hassle, just do it. things gonna work anyway. so enjoy ppl, enjoy !!

Yo see Isabelle, yo rape. Yo see Yumisu ( or whatevr ), yo rape. Yo see Cheeky brat, yo rape. wow... God's blessing on this wonderful world !!!
Your IQ is showing. It's lower than the women who can't take accountability for their actions. Holy shit the retardation is at display here if he thinks I will do barbaric action against Isabella and Yumisu that I clearly have held highly and clearly would not do against them even if i threw love out the window because clearly they are not that fucking far from redemption and are worth it. But I expect nothing less from f95 people who ask where shit is when it's on the front page.

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
Your IQ is showing. It's lower than the women who can't take accountability for their actions. Holy shit the retardation is at display here if he thinks I will do barbaric action against Isabella and Yumisu that I clearly have held highly and clearly would not do against them even if i threw love out the window because clearly they are not that fucking far from redemption and are worth it. But I expect nothing less from f95 people who ask where shit is when it's on the front page.
Remind me, which one was Isabella again? Been a while.

nnt1996

Jul 17, 2021
  • Rape end - The bad ending. You rape the demon queen, and become worse than she is.
  • Hermit End (forgot it's official name) - You and the demon queen both leave your responsibilities behind, and go live in a hut somewhere because she was also pressured into invading and it was never a personal goal.
  • Slave End - You join the demon queen to invade the humans. Not a bad ending, because you're on the battlefield mitigating losses as per the ending dialogue making it a more peaceful transition of power.
  • Love End - You make the demon queen submit to you, and force her to trust you that you won't do anything bad to her people.
I love how you describe the love ending like its a evil ending.Gee if you only enjoy the rape and slutty ones you should atleast keep your dislike of the "happier" endings to yourself instead of shitting on it like its a fact that everyone should agree with,each people here have different kinks and preferences you know? well at least you dont act like that humng something guy, that dude is a straight up fucking degenerate incel

P.S:whats a isabella? like isabella from phineas and ferb?

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
auto-translator won't stop writing "ningen" instead of "humanity" and i keep saying another word in my mind when i see it
Yeah, the game dialogue is written weird this time around, there's typos there that mess up the autotranslation sentences up for good, even JSK's blog is full of those reports from japanese users, noting some of the wording is just wrong in general, meaning there will be a typo update at some point, I don't recommend translating the game with its current build, as whatever work you put on to it have to be done again after the typo fixes arrive.

For example the '一' is often mixed with 'ー' instead.
1682929275180.png

I'll just wait for that update before I'll do anything else.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes