meisterdude

Jun 16, 2018
Fellas, just asking a noob question. Is there any way to fully delete the saves on the newer JSK unity games? like the "Magical Girl Buster: Reinforcements", tried to delete the full save folder but that didn't do jack. just a quirk but I think I'd like to unlock everything myself. peace.

Reactions: Artix0

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Fellas, just asking a noob question. Is there any way to fully delete the saves on the newer JSK unity games? like the "Magical Girl Buster: Reinforcements", tried to delete the full save folder but that didn't do jack. just a quirk but I think I'd like to unlock everything myself. peace.
The save is located within the MGBuster_data folder.

Reactions: meisterdude

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
I'm pretty sure this "Failed to load Mono" error you are experiencing has to do with the 260 character path length restrictions in Windows. I have tested both games 28 and 29 from the torrent and they both start up and auto translate just fine. Try renaming the game folder name to something simpler as well as storing the game closer to the root of the drive it is located on.

Alternatively you can disable the 260 character path limit in Windows 10 with a .

This info has been added to the JSK Directory Troubleshooting section.
Hmm, I did try the reducing the directory, I'll have to check the jsk directory before tampering with any registry. This is becoming into more trouble than it's worth

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
Hm. JSK tease JK for the next project. "queen / arena" in 1 of the old replies though it's mentioned it be far off.

Doesn't seem like Kunoichi heroine will be in the roster anytime soon either.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Seems like the compensated dating end was something JSK did find appealing with Yua, as there seems to be hint of eagerness to add it as one of the future endings.

Mar 13, 2019
Got to throw those bad puns somewhere.
View attachment 2576944
What to do oh what to do. 2 honorable demon lords Isabella and Yumisu that are essentially the same minus Personality except one is much better meet on the battlefield. They don't even realize how similar they are until they see and compare how they handle their Demon tribes or I point it out. Why not cause them to join forces?

Agrainger97

Jun 27, 2020
The repository has apparently been removed from google but theres no new link or anything so Do not click on it its pointless

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes