Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
So fellow JSK brothers, I'm curious. Which is your favorite game, and why should I replay it? Looking to rediscover the true gems of this little franchise we love so much.

ModelZXA

Feb 17, 2018
IDK what's going on but on my end, none of the directory links are working. I open up the doc, click on a hyperlink to download and it shows a google drive 404 not found error
Please read a couple of pages back. The Repository was nuked not too long ago, you mongoloid.

• Haha
Reactions: DeinPxdoxD

ModelZXA

Feb 17, 2018
WHERE DECENSOR REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Maybe instead of going "WHERE DECENSOR REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE", you could instead LEARN TO HAVE FUCKING PATIENCE BECAUSE THE DECENSOR IS TYPICALLY ONE OF THE FIRST THINGS THAT ARE RELEASED HERE WHEN A NEW JSK GAME COMES OUT.

Reactions: Geyretarr

ModelZXA

Feb 17, 2018
i take a second just to say : jsk games always have the worst ost
I wouldn't say all of them are bad. Ngl the ManHunter Yua menu ost is pre-

oh my fucking god i was typing this and booting up the new jsk game and holy fuck that menu ost is trash

AcerDetective

Oct 12, 2019
I wouldn't say all of them are bad. Ngl the ManHunter Yua menu ost is pre-

oh my fucking god i was typing this and booting up the new jsk game and holy fuck that menu ost is trash
Nah, the only genuine trash ost was JSK's first unity game, forget the name, but its the one with the threesome. It was so bad I think someone actually suppressed it the repo lmao.
Other than that I think it's quite funky. I do like the new JSK ost because it's something different.

XinChi

Nov 11, 2019
Dont worry, im working on decen...
after I build another factory in satisfactory of course :alien:
Okay, seriously now.

I already got rid of mosaic and exported files for edit,
Cheeky JSK hid it in different file than usually. :WeSmart:
But yeah, things that have left to do are:

1 Sort all files,

2 Redraw them,

3 Imort them back.

4 Bug fixes.

See you soon!

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
Dont worry, im working on decen...
after I build another factory in satisfactory of course :alien:
Okay, seriously now.

I already got rid of mosaic and exported files for edit,
Cheeky JSK hid it in different file than usually. :WeSmart:
But yeah, things that have left to do are:

1 Sort all files,

2 Redraw them,

3 Imort them back.

4 Bug fixes.

See you soon!
buddy can you help me with a technical problem?
yeah is for the flash edits you have doing it on the past....

you say you redraw and then import..... i have some question about it:

1) do you redraw the .svg or the .png? if is .svg what program do you use for that?

2)i have problems with .png edited.....
i cannot figure how to correctly converting .png to .svg in a mode compatible with JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler
i can convert somehow everything but then it will become trasparent wen loaded back inside the shape......
and failed to become usable :-(

so i am stuck with .png importing with result like this:
Snap6.jpg
have tryend a bit of everything and all failed.....online .png conversion... image editor conversion.....

i dunno where is the problem located.....
is the editor??? is the method i use??? some hidden conversion tool i need??? no clue about it.....

please give me some direction at least.....

many thanks for your time and you awesome works with the edits!!!
i have take a lot ispiration from your work!!!!

Last edited:

Richyz11

Feb 25, 2022
So is this a meme I have completely missed? I've been out of the loop longer than I realized, it seems. Don't remember an Isabelle, at least. Unless it's the Animal Crossing dog.
Definitely not the Animal Crossing dog lmao

Delexicus

Sep 22, 2017

1) do you redraw the .svg or the .png? if is .svg what program do you use for that?

i cannot figure how to correctly converting .png to .svg in a mode compatible with JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler
i can convert somehow everything but then it will become trasparent wen loaded back inside the shape......

View attachment 2588803
have tryend a bit of everything and all failed.....online .png conversion... image editor conversion.....

is the editor??? is the method i use??? some hidden conversion tool i need??? no clue about it.....

With flash it's typically prefered to keep things in svg format. For one, the game performance is much better with svg. There are quite a few svg editing programs, but I've had the most success with Adobe Illustrator and a Freeware program called Inkscape. With that said, editing vector based svg files is a big learning curve compared to raster based png. There are also new svg version features that are not compatible with flash. One being that you can't use more than two colors in a color gradient.

DM me if you want some more details.

• Love
Reactions: bwebrwkerw

XinChi

Nov 11, 2019

View attachment 2588803

I had like 5 different ways to edit Flash games...
But most of the ways doesnt work anymore so
the last way i had is:

I used to export files with JPEXS to .png
I used Photoshop to edit files, redrawing, sizing etc. *ITS VERY IMPORTANT*
Because photoshop allows you to export file as .png and set Resampling to Keeping the details.
In that way you won't loose original size and any quality of image
You can open "export as" tab with CTRL+SHIFT+ALT+W shortcut
After you export your file you can import it back with JPEXS.
Hope i helped ;)

Last edited:

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Anyone who playing Wakarase Maou Sama ever getting a bug that can't let you process into next scene?
Sorry if I can't provide any screencap but everytime you click on the screen, it only makes Maou blink her eyes.
Yeah, that bug has been reported on the blog, among the many others.

Reactions: hyoma303

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
Why the fuck autotraslator doesn't seen to work with the recent game. Don't tell the Devs is just another typical case of xenophobic nipon.

*EDIT* False alarm people, sorry. The problem is with folders name, make sure the folders are not in japanese characters.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes