OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
JSK Blog update. Bug Fixing and next heroine info.

JK and also a heroine never done by the circle... we already have a choco demon lord. i don't think it be a gyaru right? Possible washboard? Still feels lacking.
We have arena JK, kashima-blackmail/call girl, ojou dojo-invasions, revenge orekko, exorcist JK.
Would like to see a wizard or kunochi in hiding but thats probably far-fetched.

Mar 13, 2019
Dont worry, im working on decen...
after I build another factory in satisfactory of course :alien:
Okay, seriously now.

I already got rid of mosaic and exported files for edit,
Cheeky JSK hid it in different file than usually. :WeSmart:
But yeah, things that have left to do are:

1 Sort all files,

2 Redraw them,

3 Imort them back.

4 Bug fixes.

See you soon!
Time to wait it seems
Damn pixels

ModelZXA

Feb 17, 2018
No, I'm not here to read. Most posts don't have dead end files apart from those that were using zippyshare.
Unfortunately they're also slower, and involve downloading every JSK game, and aren't even up to date. If you're here, you're assumed to be at least 18 or older, so act like you actually got an education in reading, and read. the damn. posts.

Reactions: DeinPxdoxD

ModelZXA

Feb 17, 2018
So fellow JSK brothers, I'm curious. Which is your favorite game, and why should I replay it? Looking to rediscover the true gems of this little franchise we love so much.
Definitely "Karen, Daughter of Martial Arts Plutocrat". I just fucking love Karen's appearance, and the sex scenes are probably my favorites.

Reactions: Milk and Frogs

MamaKitty

Nov 9, 2021
Has anyone already have apk/android version for this ?

•Senpai, Kouhai, and a gifted Ojisan

•Tougioh

• Kohai, Senpai, and a Middle-aged Man With Special Powers

Link ??

Reactions: xiao dre

Bop107

Sep 23, 2018
So fellow JSK brothers, I'm curious. Which is your favorite game, and why should I replay it? Looking to rediscover the true gems of this little franchise we love so much.
I only vaguely remember some, but I think enjoy Demon Queen R and Martial Arts Queen Serene.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes