XinChi

Nov 11, 2019
man, I saw your previous works and they are excellent, the problem is that I only know how to edit games that are in flash, using JPEXS and Photoshop, as for Unity I have no idea, could you tell me how you edit Unity games? Please?!?
I use UABEA plug-ins to export and import files from sharedassets.assets files in games Data folder. If you won’t hesitate you’ll figure it out on your own. Same as with the flash games, I use the same method with Photoshop to edit Unity games assets. All the things I can do with the games I’ve learned on my own so it can’t be that hard. Also, the decensor is done since yesterday, the only thing I need to do is to import it to fixed version of the game and I’ll release it.
Should be on my mega folder in 1-2 days.

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
So in the torrent I'm noticing that Demon Queen Yumisu R is a whopping 6.11 gigs, and that there's a few different versions there, one being a Crimson Assassin Special Edition or something? What's different in this one from the base one? Is it a fan mod?

Feb 8, 2022
any way to play this games without flash?
Imma be honest, I used to just play the old flash swf files through Cool File Viewer (you can find that on the Microsoft Store assuming you're using Windows) but if you mean the newer Unity games, I think you can only play them using Unity, anyone can feel free to correct me if I'm wrong tho

V1C70R

Aug 30, 2021
Me podrian ayudar?

Trato de descargar los juegos apk del archivo dive pero al tratar de buscar el archivo pone este mensaje

"se produjo un error al buscar el documento. es posible que se haya borrado"

Reactions: Pure11
Mar 31, 2022
So in the torrent I'm noticing that Demon Queen Yumisu R is a whopping 6.11 gigs, and that there's a few different versions there, one being a Crimson Assassin Special Edition or something? What's different in this one from the base one? Is it a fan mod?
That was a recolor. As other other versions I think those are decensored or censored version. Plus those were patched with Reipatcher & thus the files became gigabytes from a few hundred megabytes. Well you can actually just grab any of the untranslated version, use Bepinex & apply the translation. You'll just miss out on uncensored version.

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
Me podrian ayudar?

Trato de descargar los juegos apk del archivo dive pero al tratar de buscar el archivo pone este mensaje

"se produjo un error al buscar el documento. es posible que se haya borrado"
El google drive fue nukeado... Toca usar torrents o link alternos que fueron posteados algunas páginas atrás

Reactions: Pure11

Derpingas

Jan 21, 2018
Have a full save for Wakarase Maohsama, boys. Yeet!
In case anyone wants to do it on their own, you have to play Story 3 for the Love End. The other ends all need Story 2.

Last edited:
Reactions: highaces

V1C70R

Aug 30, 2021
El google drive fue nukeado... Toca usar torrents o link alternos que fueron posteados algunas páginas atrás
[/CITA]
Y tiene los juegos en apk ?
Y en caso de que haci fuera en que pagina empiezo a buscar?
Perdón por preguntar

Ntr - Sama

Mar 2, 2018
Is someone translating the latest jsk games ? i really wanna try that " "

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes