Kiegra

Mar 22, 2020
impossible.....are you using windows buddy?

does the game even work before my files?

this is how should be like....
View attachment 2588047
tell me than you REALLY unzipped LITTERALLY with the name:
[JSK Studio] 30 Understand! Demon King_Bepinex+Save100%
INSIDE.....are you nuts????

then just use english name...on directorys....
because bepinex don't like japanese on filepath like this お読みください(説明書)

try something like this:
C:\games\[JSK Studio] 30 Understand! Demon King

also make sure the game have a shorth path finding or bepinex will not work........
It was the Japanese characters, thanks.

Reactions: bwebrwkerw

Hominidae

Sep 7, 2021
The Community Repository has many if not all dead links. Are the downloads up to date?
Read the repository
Unfortunately they moved it
There's a link provided in rep if you know how to use torrent then use em
But tbh I play mainly in phone and downloading in phone using torrent is still unknown to me

zerze

May 27, 2017
Anyone who playing Wakarase Maou Sama ever getting a bug that can't let you process into next scene?
Sorry if I can't provide any screencap but everytime you click on the screen, it only makes Maou blink her eyes.
you can 100% complete the game just don't play in story mode 3 except for the end of love

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Btw nice pfp
Its from the next upcoming .
But since you knew the release date, I suppose that was pointless to bring up for you :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Lune44

Apr 9, 2019
Maybe instead of going "WHERE DECENSOR REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE", you could instead LEARN TO HAVE FUCKING PATIENCE BECAUSE THE DECENSOR IS TYPICALLY ONE OF THE FIRST THINGS THAT ARE RELEASED HERE WHEN A NEW JSK GAME COMES OUT.
LMAO I feel like there are always a few of these in this thread every time new JSK game is released people be impatient :LOL:

Reactions: Fantasydude4000

Gemini Spark White

Oct 12, 2022
Even without considering the bugs, this release feels like the weakest for a while. Love Potion is too broken, IDK why JSK made a timestop/sleep item but incredibly more powerful and spammeable. Elven Knight and most releases nearby it are my favorite.

Feb 8, 2022
i take a second just to say : jsk games always have the worst ost
very sorry for the late reply, but the music was really good back in the day (for the most part) but that might just be me. I will admit the modern day Unity games are usually not that great tho

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
very sorry for the late reply, but the music was really good back in the day (for the most part) but that might just be me. I will admit the modern day Unity games are usually not that great tho
exactly the old flash fighting games had some good tunes. Especially when fighting Karma the vampire.

Reactions: Milk and Frogs

edsin

Oct 14, 2017
I had like 5 different ways to edit Flash games...
But most of the ways doesnt work anymore so
the last way i had is:

I used to export files with JPEXS to .png
I used Photoshop to edit files, redrawing, sizing etc. *ITS VERY IMPORTANT*
Because photoshop allows you to export file as .png and set Resampling to Keeping the details.
In that way you won't loose original size and any quality of image
You can open "export as" tab with CTRL+SHIFT+ALT+W shortcut
After you export your file you can import it back with JPEXS.
Hope i helped ;)

man, I saw your previous works and they are excellent, the problem is that I only know how to edit games that are in flash, using JPEXS and Photoshop, as for Unity I have no idea, could you tell me how you edit Unity games? Please?!?

• Red Heart
Reactions: XinChi
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes