V1C70R

Aug 30, 2021
ALGUIEN SABE SI LOS ARCHIVOS DE LOS JUEGOS APK DE JSK QUE ESTABAN EN DRIVE LOS PASARAN A OTRO LUGAR?

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
Ok here's the recolor, be sure to tell me if you guys find anything that wasn't recolored. I'll try to fix if I get a chance. Everyone should know the password by now.

View attachment 2547447 View attachment 2547448 View attachment 2547449
finally i found you! i forgot there was a problem here......
Snap4.jpg
nice eterocromia btw eheheh.....

also buddy why you used the ugly pixelated penis......
wen there is the HD Penis Asset available around......don' tell me i have to do even this....

let me see something in the mean while....
Snap6.jpg
the camera can bee easily fixed...zoomend and panned....wow they are very UGLY!!!! in this state....dildo penis.....LOL

but how i can add a body to this thingy than can also move with all the frames.......
a static body is easy to do .....a dinamic not really...... mhhhhh it depend on the internal structure of the sprite...

i found than this also need a body and a zoom out/in too....
Snap11.jpg

ok all others scenes are perfect just these need ReWorks......adden to the WiP......

Last edited:

NoobBeast

Sep 30, 2018
Decensure for the newest game is long time finished, even the translation is done by BepInEx. I'm just too lazy to upload it :V
Also I've noticed some *ekhm* people just started to take a whole thing,
upload it to some other websites and earn money from work im doing for free,
so I was considering to stop posting my work here, and only to our trusted discord members.
I'll see how its gonna be, It might be my last work for this forum, but nothing is promised Yet.
How to be trusted member, i need to send my ID and video where i fap to JSK game? :D

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
How to be trusted member, i need to send my ID and video where i fap to JSK game? :D
AkashiSmol.png

I don't want to know what kind of line of thought lead to that conclusion.

Like really, that's the first thing that pops in the mind?

Last edited:

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
I forgot how damn fun the Senpai Kouhai game was, fighting two JSK girls at once, and even being able to "Futarize" them if you will is pretty cool. Surprised JSK-san didn't try out more of that. The games where you have special powers in general are pretty fun. Yua vs Mr Esper and the whole time stop mechanic is just chef's kiss tier.

Reactions: Artix0
May 7, 2023
everytime someone asks what happened to the repository links, a person slips on a banana peel
They suffer severe brain trauma from the fall, and experience memory loss. This results in people forgetting that the repository links aren't working, and the viscous cycle continues. Please contact your local banana vendors and try to raise awareness to your communities. I would cite how often I've found myself victimized by these yellow slippery fiends, but I'm afraid I cannot remember.

Reactions: bwebrwkerw

BadAtTech

Dec 24, 2017
I mean, maybe if the chat wasnt full of 300 pages of troll flame and snark i'd be able to find an answer, but the cycle continues i guess

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
I mean, maybe if the chat wasnt full of 300 pages of troll flame and snark i'd be able to find an answer, but the cycle continues i guess
Yes, the cycle of people going on to the repository, then skipping the readme which tells them explicitly where to go in order to download the games, within quite literally the first 20 lines of the document (of which most are either the table of contents or empty spaces for formatting), and skipping the notice that tells them to ignore the links below.

Reactions: Sarojin

BadAtTech

Dec 24, 2017
Yes, the cycle of people going on to the repository, then skipping the readme which tells them explicitly where to go in order to download the games, within quite literally the first 20 lines of the document (of which most are either the table of contents or empty spaces for formatting), and skipping the notice that tells them to ignore the links below.
Wait so i'm actually supposed to torrent the 42 GB to play one flash game?

I read the instructions but figured I was missing something

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Wait so i'm actually supposed to torrent the 42 GB to play one flash game?

I read the instructions but figured I was missing something
you might have a shitty torrent client
most good ones let you actually choose which files to download selectively

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes