Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
This is for the "Overthrow! The Demon Queen" game btw
Get JPEXS FFDEC, open the game's main swf (the one that you use to run the game) with it.

You'll see a list of sort on the left side of the software, look for the MainTimeline from the 'scripts', I've highlighted it as example, save format is the same with all JSK flash games, so it won't be hard to find.

1683905222754.png

Then look for this part from the chosen .AS script; "save_data_".
It will bring you up to the right location that needs to be edited.

1683905324389.png

If this line of code is present there, just erase it from it and the game's gallery should revert back to pre completion state, unless there is a save appdata present in the pc that all the relevant data is loaded from, if there are other stuff present such as stats, skills and the sort on the same string of code, changing those values to 0 should give you clean slate on stats and skills, but if those are already at 0, don't touch em.

1683905621991.png

The values above are stock values of the said skills and stats.

But before you make any edits, make a backup of the main swf, because if something goes wrong, nothing of value is lost.

To save edits in FFDEC, one must first save the edits from bottom middle save, and then finally from top left save.

Last edited:
May 7, 2023
this would of been pulled off much more brilliantly in cursive but great idea/. reply . ahhh average user, you have brough small joy these last few days keep it up
Oh how I would have loved to grace that page with beautiful penmanship and grace, but alas ~ our education system teaches cursive in the 3rd Grade, and I cannot say I ever got that far.

fuck_catgirls

Apr 18, 2021
Get JPEXS FFDEC, open the game's main swf (the one that you use to run the game) with it.

You'll see a list of sort on the left side of the software, look for the MainTimeline from the 'scripts', I've highlighted it as example, save format is the same with all JSK flash games, so it won't be hard to find.

View attachment 2615355

Then look for this part from the chosen .AS script; "save_data_".
It will bring you up to the right location that needs to be edited.

View attachment 2615360

If this line of code is present there, just erase it from it and the game's gallery should revert back to pre completion state, unless there is a save appdata present in the pc that all the relevant data is loaded from, if there are other stuff present such as stats, skills and the sort on the same string of code, changing those values to 0 should give you clean slate on stats and skills, but if those are already at 0, don't touch em.

View attachment 2615382

The values above are stock values of the said skills and stats.

But before you make any edits, make a backup of the main swf, because if something goes wrong, nothing of value is lost.

To save edits in FFDEC, one must first save the edits from bottom middle save, and then finally from top left save.
Thank you for the reply. Unfortunately my game looked a bit different from the images you posted with all the "= true;" lines being "= fales;" and such, with several of them missing. Deleting them did not change anything.
I don't suppose you could make the swf file reset on your end then upload it to me could you? I think other people may also appreciate this if you do.
Also, I searched up the game on random flash sites to play in browser and it seems to already have everything unlocked at the start.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Which demonlordette you have specifically?
There's 3 of those, Aura, Renas/Rennas and Yumisu as far as I know, when people say the title instead of the heroine it has, it leaves me confused as I don't exactly know which title it is in question, especially if there are several from the same titular point.

I can paste the main swf code as copypaste txt file from the original game for the maintimeline of the swf, which 'resets' the game in question, rather than the entire file, and the reason those sites have the game fully unlocked is most likely due to JSK adding gallery unlocked versions of each game after flash support died out, those games ship out now with everything unlocked .exe file aside the original game.

1683938564989.png

And yes, mine looks different since I use the AIR format version, it comes with slightly different appearance when it comes to the inner workings of the game, but the code is the exact same, I'd like to go in detail with that, but unfortunately I am simply too stupid to understand how space magic works and even less qualified to explain something I don't really understand beyond the fundamentals.

Tirpitz.gif

For example, this is the format these games are officially available.
Slightly different from the original swf and later air format, but the core code is still the same.
1683939987356.png 1683940174311.png

I leave Yumisu's zero state maintimeline in case that's the one you're talking about, just replace the game's maintimeline script content with it and you're good to go, I'll also point out the save folder where the game saves/loads from, incase you have lingering saves there.
1683940628820.png

Last edited:

fuck_catgirls

Apr 18, 2021
It's this charming demonlady. I don't know the Japanese name but it's from the game "Overthrow! The Demon Queen".
The other two, "Deafeated! devilgirl" & the "Vampire Hunter" work fine without issue.

fuck_catgirls

Apr 18, 2021
I would appreciate if you could paste code, thank you. I'll give it a go.
It is for Demoness Yumisu.

Last edited:

Raysi

Aug 8, 2018

Hmm, I seem to have found it in less than 3 seconds, I must be a genius!, oh and not lazy too!

3 different websites too!, damn I'm on a roll!
The amount of times someone has made a backhanded comment just to immediately get dunked on right after on this thread is pretty wild. Searching stuff up is hard.

Reactions: Sarojin

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Sadly I could not get it to work. The title screen still looks like this and clicking them leads to their scene.
Then that means you have save file present in the appdata folder where the game loads the data from.
C:\Users\PCNAMEHERE\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\RANDOMBSHERE

Go as deep as that rabbit hole goes to, in order to locate the game save file, its one of the .SOL files there.

1683942750285.png

fuck_catgirls

Apr 18, 2021
I know that file. I can delete the entire macromedia folder but as soon as I launch the game save_data_daimaou.sol gets created.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes