Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
After you pasted the code over, did you save from bottom middle first, before saving from top left?
1683944013045.png

As you need to 'commit' the saves first into the code, before saving the project.
If you only save from top left, the edits you made to the code are not saved.

It appears so. Or maybe it's already has everything unlocked in the .swf
No, no, the save file doesn't make modifications to the game code, the game code reads from the save file to unlock features, such as the gallery and remembers what variables one had in the given stats and skills.

Its kind of basic 'if \v(1)= 1 then \v(2) = 1 else = 0' function to the game code to show or hide buttons.

Last edited:

fuck_catgirls

Apr 18, 2021
Yes I saved from the bottom middle then the top left. I also want to say in the text file you posted the text at the top next to package _fla is in giberish characters (maybe from my system locale) if that is at all relevant. I had to delete it.
It seems our versions differ greatly. All this doesn't happen to you when using the swf downloaded from page 1 in this thread does it?

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Its the encoding format that makes moonrunes to look gibberish on your end.

1683944875883.png
1683944959917.png

If I switch to ANSI, all japanese texts turn into gibberish.

1683944926726.png
1683944938203.png

And its irrelevant in this particular case, as no dialogue or UI elements are present in the maintimeline.

And no, it doesn't happen to me since I've bought the games, instead pirating. :unsure:
I don't have these save issues on my end.

I suspect there is something else in the game's .AS that simply unlocks everything from the get go once the game is booted, and it wasn't in the game's maintimeline that we use to unlock all scenes within the repository from the games if need be, needless to say, yumisu's game predates the repository quite a bit in years, the pirated version has might've gone through edits that I have no clue about over the years.

But if the methods I pointed out won't work to reset the game's data, then its way beyond my brain power to figure out, I am too dumb for this stuff.

Last edited:

fuck_catgirls

Apr 18, 2021
Fair enough. Thank you for the help anyhow. I pretty sure many years ago I was able to play it from the beginning without anything unlocked so I'll try and hunt down that file on the internet.

Wolvenwood

May 20, 2018
i got the untranslated version of the new game, if anyone wants to translate just let me know how to upload zip files and i'll put it here

Mar 31, 2022
Fair enough. Thank you for the help anyhow. I pretty sure many years ago I was able to play it from the beginning without anything unlocked so I'll try and hunt down that file on the internet.
I think the APK versions of the game had a non-unlocked version of it. You can just extract that by opening the APK using WinRar or 7zip.
1683949962754.png
Plus I think its even more translated than the other ones considering the Main Menu text is translated.

For your question, you can get all these files in the torrent repository.

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
JSK Blog update. Next heroine is a gyaru.
Oh another superpowered uncle vs JK game

And the heroine is definitely not Asuna

image-web.jpg
wow looks like a milf/gyaru super SEXY!!!!!

Snap1.jpg
end of summer then mhhhh

maxresdefault.jpg
pretty much a clone of her!!!! i love that!!!!

Last edited:
Mar 31, 2022

View attachment 2617078
wow looks like a milf/gyaru super SEXY!!!!!

View attachment 2617083
end of summer then mhhhh

View attachment 2617121
pretty much a clone of her!!!! i love that!!!!
This is a total surprise to me. Never thought he'd take an approach for a heroine like this. Absolutely erotic for sure. Looking forward to it ^^
I do hope he tries different costume like cat girl, bunny girl, skimpy bikini or cow prints for her. Gyarus tend to be into dressing up. Looking at you "My dress up darling"

Reactions: bwebrwkerw

alphathor

Oct 5, 2021
Anyone here knows how to unlock the love ending in the newest game? I've tried every sort of dialogue and unlocked everything else

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Anyone here knows how to unlock the love ending in the newest game? I've tried every sort of dialogue and unlocked everything else
Every single game JSK makes comes with a readme. The bottom of the Readme always has directions on how to beat the game. I can't be arsed to check atm though XD
Good luck my guy.

• Love
Reactions: alphathor

Overlurker

Oct 19, 2017
or you can just edit the save file, which is thankfully, in english, swap the 0s to 1s, you can even cheat your stats

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes