Delexicus

Sep 22, 2017
Fair enough. Thank you for the help anyhow. I pretty sure many years ago I was able to play it from the beginning without anything unlocked so I'll try and hunt down that file on the internet.
I can assure you that the versions of Demon Lord Yumisu in the Translators Corner JSK Repository torrent do not suffer from this perma unlocked state. Some tips for you. Check out the Community JSK Guide . It is THE place for JSK info, walkthroughs, and downloads. Specifically, check out the downloads section.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
It's not in English!
This game came out in April literally less than a month ago, JSK games are not automatically translated by the company that makes the games themselves.

So you have 2 options, A. wait for it to be translated by someone, or B. Play the game as is with w/e translation programs.

You also have C. Don't play it at all.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
The amount of times someone has made a backhanded comment just to immediately get dunked on right after on this thread is pretty wild. Searching stuff up is hard.
It's a massive plague in general. Many tools to help yourself as a person nowadays. Even courses to take like computer basics 101, and internet basics 101 (which are free!). Hell I'm sure there's even tips and tricks somewhere if you type in the right words to figure this stuff out. There's even a Tools & Tutorials section on this website with lots of useful stuff.

Most of this stuff I absorbed and learned from lurking on many different forums, no interaction with people, I just saw what they did and absorbed it.

Witality

Nov 13, 2020
This game came out in April literally less than a month ago, JSK games are not automatically translated by the company that makes the games themselves.

So you have 2 options, A. wait for it to be translated by someone, or B. Play the game as is with w/e translation programs.

You also have C. Don't play it at all.
I know that it is not the developer who does the translation and decensoring!

pvgohan

Feb 28, 2022
right i just checked it and looks like he removed everything.....even the link on signature...
View attachment 2618648
so your only options is using the torrents from the old posts.....
https://f95zone.to/threads/jsk-studio-games-2020-01-10-jsk-studios.24510/post-10512528
that sad day has finally come...... :-(
yee very sad day wellp i still have an old hard drive with these games .... i can look and take them from there

UPDATE: got all the data but I'm not going to upload anything until i get green light from the creator .... but it its quite possible he will reupload them

Last edited:

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
I know that it is not the developer who does the translation and decensoring!

So if you know that the game came out in april, literally less than a month, why are you not patiently waiting for the person/s you know who translates/decensors to do just that? It takes quite a bit of time, unless you'd like to take up the mantle yourself.

qphan0402

Jun 27, 2019
this is a hot take , but anyone here find that jsk studio art recently looks really bad , i still love the gameplay though , but there is a huge differences between nowaday and before , like compare the demon queen the orange hair girl vs the new game , there is a huge gap , its like they lost their artist or something

Reactions: astaroth96

UnderNexus

Jan 15, 2023
this is a hot take , but anyone here find that jsk studio art recently looks really bad , i still love the gameplay though , but there is a huge differences between nowaday and before , like compare the demon queen the orange hair girl vs the new game , there is a huge gap , its like they lost their artist or something
Could just be the change from Flash to Unity.

SDCP

Mar 14, 2019
Hello!
I’m in need of help with trying to play these games on my pc with windows 11. I have downloaded multiple different adoble flash emulators and they all just had a single colored single screen that played the game’s music and interact with the screen, but I can’t see anything I was click on that screen.
I was hoping to at least play Shogun Princess Christianne, but was still having this problem. I had only got it to play on Puffin browser pro and it was not saving my progress after exiting out. I was hoping to play offline and save my progress. Is there any adobe flash emulators that you guys are using that work. If so please share for I at my wits end with trying to solve this problem that I’m having with playing with these games.
Also, Shogun Princess Christianne requires action script 3 support to play apparently.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes