TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
the repository is empty for me atm
Damn, if only there was a conveniently placed message that told us why... It sucks that we'll never know. It's not as if there's a readme segment that tells us that the repo used to be held on a gdrive but got nuked and is now on a torrent site, with a direct link to said site and easy instructions to find said torrent. Sure sucks nothing like that exists.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Fckin FInally!!!
I managed to get the latest fighter girl translated to work. I simply downloaded a torrent from another site. No failed to load mono issue or nothing.
I did try everything y'all told me, nothing worked whatseoever. Except simply downloading another one.
Your guess is as good as mine. Could be the size of the torrent, the torrent I used was only for that game and not for others, my torrent was also a rar and not a folder, if my memory doesn't fails me I recall the torrent here downloaded the folder and not a rar/zip.

There's a new game already!!!??? I never got the memo!!!
AND IT'S A MAOU GAME!!???
Now all that's left is to cross fingies and hope for le belly like in Overthrow

Feb 8, 2022
this is a hot take , but anyone here find that jsk studio art recently looks really bad , i still love the gameplay though , but there is a huge differences between nowaday and before , like compare the demon queen the orange hair girl vs the new game , there is a huge gap , its like they lost their artist or something
not quite a hot take I don't think, but my take is that the newer games look new, but don't feel new

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
There's a new game already!!!??? I never got the memo!!!
AND IT'S A MAOU GAME!!???
Now all that's left is to cross fingies and hope for le belly like in Overthrow
I have finish them and only 1 ending left?? look like there is no 5th ending too. There no belly to be found yet hehhehehh also girl dialogue look like copy paste. I slightly upset that laziness of their

Last edited:

zelbu

May 24, 2021
What happened with the senpai kouhai Apk? A few months ago a guy said that he was in the process but I don't know if has been published

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
God damn it. It seems the new one does not have a belly. Which is a shame, he definitely put a lot of passion on to the belly design. Oh well I still bought it to support him. The maou ones are the best ones, and that valkirie one. I guess pretty much all of the fighting games. I don't really like the student ones, at least now I feel they pale in comparison.

mcalistor45

Aug 29, 2018
For Wakarase Maohsama, how am I supposed to unlock the other H scenes? I do I trigger "grapples" when she attacks? Or trigger fall or hypnosis?

Last edited:

duranged

Jun 30, 2019
How do you think JSK would feel/feels about this community, translating and decensoring his games?
There's also the fact that many people get his games for free this way...

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes