Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
What happened to preg ends? Did he grew out of it, or is just the community in general that doesn't ask for it anymore? To this day I still don't know what makes JSK include something in his games, does he do just in the whim of the moment?
One can only ponder, only the 'otherwordly' heroines (Yumisu, Renas/Rennas, Latina and Mia) have received that after story so far, albeit not at consistent rate or at all ending types, while all the remaining heroines get the usual 'impregnate me' or 'don't cum inside me, I don't want a baby' - kind of dialogue.

kongou2.gif

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Where can I get those signatures?
You mean my signature links? I made them. The pictures are not online per se, I uploaded them on tumblr and deleted them after I used them here. You can copy them and use them in yours, tho you still can link them however you like. Just right click em and open image on new tab, you'll see a bigger size. From there, enter your signature settings, and copy the links of the pictures on to the image tool, link it, etc etc. It's pretty easy if you have the pictures. .

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
There we go, made new versions of signature, old styled animated the way the internet was made to be.
It's not against the rules to link it to the dlsite page is it? I just don't want it to attract new people and the first thing new people see is a compilation of all the ancient games

Reactions: bwebrwkerw

PizzaMan0901

Nov 23, 2020
Does anyone have Tengux's recolor tool? The download link in the seems to be dead, and I don't see it on the torrent. Thank you in advance.

Hellrider666

Aug 8, 2017
Hello there, i'm new to the JSK games, and on all the "fight" type games, I cannot figure out how to have other endings except rape end. Any clue please ? Thanks

Reactions: Pure11

Dongola

Aug 2, 2018
Hello there, i'm new to the JSK games, and on all the "fight" type games, I cannot figure out how to have other endings except rape end. Any clue please ? Thanks
Have you tried, you know...not raping the girl? If you nail the heroine even once during the fight most likely is already over, and you can only hope for lewd end at best. Also, not being a asshole in the dialogs generally helps. That usually how it goes for most of jsk games.

Now if you talking about the jsk games where you need to interrogate the girl, that's pretty much dark magic, and you gonna need a guide or try and error.

tanakov

Aug 15, 2018
As much as I love JSK, I really think that the 30'th game is pretty bad.
Animations are better than ever, scenes are interesting, and the UI is great... but the choices, options, combos and overall playability is quite boring and too easy. Hope next games will be better.

Delexicus

Sep 22, 2017
Does anyone have Tengux's recolor tool? The download link in the seems to be dead, and I don't see it on the torrent. Thank you in advance.
Sorry about that. I planned to update those links, but it slipped my mind. Here's an for you.

PizzaMan0901

Nov 23, 2020
Sorry about that. I planned to update those links, but it slipped my mind. Here's an updated link for you.
Thank you. When I tried to apply changes in the colorizer this error message popped up
1684616150785.png
Do you happen to know how I can fix this? I have already tried increasing the java heap space but it still doesn't work.

Last edited:

Lune44

Apr 9, 2019
You're not the only one pondering over that, the music indeed with the wakarase is rather strange in all around, it sort of gives me the notion that someone else entirely worked on this particular title, the amount of bugs, broken dialogue, broken assets and functions were absolutely on unprecedented level when compared to the previous 3 titles on unity, the base game core functions were okay, but everything else just seemed off.
This is true, however, for me it isn't much of a big deal cuz I generally turn off the music in JSK games for uhh "reasons"

Reactions: Richyz11

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
This is true, however, for me it isn't much of a big deal cuz I generally turn off the music in JSK games for uhh "reasons"
Wise choice within right circumstances, however, sometimes the music can enhance the 'experience' given of the strong stimulus perceived through our optics and the electric currents it sends through our cavemen brains, and this particular game made it rather worse experience in general, when it came to the musical choice in question.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lune44
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes