[/CITA]
Ya intente descargarlo por torrents pero no me aparece nada
Incluso descargar 2 aplicaciones de torrents
y ninguno abre el archivo

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
And ending presumptions are as such;
Rape - We are indeed a panty thief or a stalker, or punish her severely for the false accusations and rape her into silence / obedience.

Lewd - Same as above but fuck/brainwash her into becoming willing participant, JSK has hinted about PSI Ojisan making a return, hence the brainwash.

Enko - We offer to pay for the goods, and give little extra if she lets us take it further, pretty much the same ending as with Yua, since JSK confirmed this ending is coming back.

Love - We or she entered the room by mistake, she apologises for accusing us and reveals she has ran away from home for reason or another, wants to make up for the mistake and offers sex as apology to show she regrets what she did and we offer to give her a place to stay, and one thing leads to another.
I didn't think about it but yeah. With the esper oyaji series, it makes sense that a Compensated Dating end would return.
Damn... 3 rape ends and 1 love end again. That's... 5 games in a row now. Not a fan of this trend.

I can see it going in that direction for the plot, but I'm not sure about that Love End.

In the last one, the girl was trying to shake down the Oyaji. I feel like in this one maybe the same will happen? Like she follows the MC into the hotel room, and says she'll scream rape or something if you don't give her money? Dammit, now I'm gonna have your scenario at the back of my mind while I wait for new info on the game.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Its the first thing that popped in my head for a possible plotline when I saw the 2 preview images.
One was outside on the streets and another inside a room, in which the fighting will take place in.

Reactions: TheUnsaid

Humg5

Oct 21, 2022
plot simple

gal girl trap guys into hotel and rob them... maybe hav some tragic backstory related to that or smth

this time the target is MC.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Richyz11

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
The colour tool is still in beta testing. We use it & test it out. If we find any bugs or need any new comfortable features, we ask the creator Tengux for that. Currently we want a eye dropper tool in that. But Tengux is quite busy with his new job.

The recolour tool is a Java program.
View attachment 1453404
The shapes inside a flash file is in SVG format. That means the colours are basically a code of hastags. Like white colour is #ffffff.
So what that tool does is:

1) Opens up a flash file.
View attachment 1453405

2) It has original colour codes & the code we want it changed into.
View attachment 1453409

3) We use our custom colours & apply it into the particular codes that has all the shapes with that colour.
We can also make shape exceptions there where we don't want the shape to be recoloured.
View attachment 1453413

4) After we're done applying our necessary colours, we save & apply it to the flash file.
View attachment 1453416

5) Once it has been applied, the coloured is changed. Like so:
View attachment 1453422

Hope that clarifies your answer.
took me a while to find it.....

finally some clear visual.....doing this is super easy and fast!!!!
than edit/recolour the single .svg/.png manually and import it back.... also it can mass edit multiple shapes at once wow!!!!

anyway where i can find this???: i need this for my flash edits projects!!!! HELP!!!!!

Delexicus

Sep 22, 2017
took me a while to find it.....

finally some clear visual.....doing this is super easy and fast!!!!
than edit/recolour the single .svg/.png manually and import it back.... also it can mass edit multiple shapes at once wow!!!!

anyway where i can find this???: i need this for my flash edits projects!!!! HELP!!!!!
Here ya go.

• Red Heart
Reactions: bwebrwkerw
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes