mazawher

Apr 25, 2019
whats this game called? any download links please?

remember to use for this one (this game is 32bit), and add in the plugin folder.
anyway here's the resizer.txt to add in "BepInEx\Translation\en\Text" folder (still the first version, i'm waiting for the complete translation and suggestions)

View attachment 1727076 View attachment 1727078

nope.spawn

Aug 14, 2017
Hi, any idea why XUnity Autotranslator isn't translating anything? The plugin seems to have loaded fine, it just doesn't pick up any text.
1685733801704.png

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
So I decided to go back to the old demon game, the twintailed blonde one that's a bit old but definitely one of the good ones, I have all the points, and she kicked my ass in game 2-2.... Gotta remember the basics.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Hi, any idea why XUnity Autotranslator isn't translating anything? The plugin seems to have loaded fine, it just doesn't pick up any text.
View attachment 2670273
Either wrong version of bepinex, JSK uses 32bit Unity, not 64, or there's non english letters on the game folder or on its path, make sure there are no special letters or japanese in the folder path.

Common fixes for what you are facing.

Reactions: Archer90

nope.spawn

Aug 14, 2017
Either wrong version of bepinex, JSK uses 32bit Unity, not 64, or there's non english letters on the game folder or on its path, make sure there are no special letters or japanese in the folder path.

Common fixes for what you are facing.
I'd already changed to 32-bit Bepinex after reading through the thread, but I didn't realise Japanese in the file path will break the translator. Changed the folder from JP to EN and it worked perfectly, thanks!

Reactions: Archer90

nigus3226

Jun 26, 2022
I finally managed to download a file from GD, turned out it's the browser problem after all. thank you for uploading the latest Aug 11 ver for Tougioh. looks like this will be my main stop to get latest ver of JSK games

Now, 2 questions:

1. how to remove any MTL, demosaic, or anything that not originally from JSK added from this Tougioh from GD? do I just delete the BepinEx folder and all its content, then voila, I get clean original Japanese files as if freshly downloaded from DL Site? Or is there any file I must delete lurking inside the game folders? Autotranslation files perhaps? the Assembly_CSharp.dll file is not edited in this one? I wanna do this as cleanly as possible

2. about , could you upload a separate link for RJ382475 3-4-2022 update.zip only? I only need that one, don't need translation nor decensor. whole file is 700mb, perhaps it'll be smaller if it's just the update?
Have a link to download the translated game? or raw

justTx

Jan 21, 2020
Wait, so I now have to download an entire 41GB Torrent just to get one specific game I wanted?
Kindly check bro's post
There's like an option to choose what you specifically want from the torrent.

View attachment 2665077

Content tab, and untick everything, then pick the title in question that you want.
If you don't know what software I am showcasing the torrent on, its qBittorrent.

Dudje

Mar 23, 2020
Does anyone know where I can download apk versions for some of the games? I know its possible because im seeing previous posts about them but I cant find any links ;(

kazuyakoji

Oct 30, 2019
today i am gonna start the JSK FLASH Series Edits:
i have already make some progress on skills levels and have made edits in other games groups:

Mofu Mofu Musume
https://f95zone.to/threads/mofu-mofu-musume-perfect-final-mohumohudou.156769/post-10578162
Creambee & OTHERS....
https://f95zone.to/threads/creambee-game-collection-v1-3-creambee.15567/post-10586206
High Tail Hall
https://f95zone.to/threads/h-t-h-studios-collection-final-h-t-h-studios.54562/post-10659358
niiCri
https://f95zone.to/threads/mini-series-and-commission-v1-80-niicri.12179/post-10685814
Total Destruction Edits
https://f95zone.to/threads/creambee-game-collection-v1-3-creambee.15567/post-10739415
JSK Studio
you already here!! scroll below!!!!

so it's time to make order into the chaos:

for now i will post only preview wen ready i will post the full releases:
because is easy make mystake/forgot stuffs wen you do the stuff i have in mind.....

XX With Hamakaze_uncen_eng_hairmod
View attachment 2626306
mhhh....this can be done in 2 ways: asset edit or node edit...this one is more easy and is the one i used here
i forgot than there was 2 camera with 2 sprites...so i fixed it...... also i changed the hair shadow!!!!
Workupload
Pixeldrain
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[JSK Studio] 24 Sexually Instructing My Corner-masturbating Student
View attachment 2607338
i fixed that mess that was the lower part.....it was a long job for a noob doing that..but i learned new things.....yah!

View attachment 2607347
original vs flipped vs proper edit....
no way the proper edit won!!!! also i fixed the clit if you dont' have noticed that......lol
Workupload (wen is finished) no ETA lol
Pixeldrain (wen is finished) no ETA lol
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[JSK Studio] 23 Martial Arts Queen Serene View attachment 2625489 View attachment 2625492
original vs flipped vs proper edit....
the usual stuff..just with a copy/paste for the recolourr.......also i deleted the clit this time.....
View attachment 2625491 View attachment 2625490
why waste a good doggy here??? nope i want that too!!!!! proper always won!!!
View attachment 2626870 View attachment 2626871
ohh nice body! there was a problem with layers i had to use a workaround........2 of them ahhhhhhh
Workupload (wen is finished) no ETA lol
Pixeldrain (wen is finished) no ETA lol
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

that's all for now....i just started from 24 so there is now 23 games to check for QoL edits to be made......
wen ready i will release the stuffs for now i want to change freely whatever i want without ANY pressure......

salut!!!
Waiting for you to release the correction I also don't like weird upside-downs.

Reactions: bwebrwkerw

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Hello good people, I have come to bring you a recommendation, far related to this kinda games, but Since we'll not be getting any new content in a while. I just found out about it. It's pretty good. Not amazing, but pretty good.
Kenka ga Tsuyokute Cool de Tsuyoki no Furyou
The voice actress is pretty good. The art is pretty good. The auto runs like shit, even on top feature, but overall a pretty good game. It's an implicit amount of ryona, some mindbreak, netorare, impr, etc etc. I suggest you guys check it out. It's of a genre we see very often in manga, but apparently it's the only one of it's kind in VN. That's the main reason why I decided to share it. Closest I can think of this is JSK or maybe Lilith. But I don't think there's a f95 forum for lilith games.
1685929046969.png

Ps. I'm not usually a fan of ryona or netorare, but this game does it quite nicely without going too overboard like some games. So if you like the VN's every now and then like I do, I suggest you check out this one.

dfaker

Jan 4, 2019
I checked over the thread, so hopefully this problem hasn't already been solved. Has anyone run into vsync issues with the unity games? I recently got a new pc, and now all the newer games seem to have refresh rate issues. I already tried manually applying vsync inside the Nvidia control panel.

Dongola

Aug 2, 2018
Hello good people, I have come to bring you a recommendation, far related to this kinda games, but Since we'll not be getting any new content in a while. I just found out about it. It's pretty good. Not amazing, but pretty good.
Kenka ga Tsuyokute Cool de Tsuyoki no Furyou
The voice actress is pretty good. The art is pretty good. The auto runs like shit, even on top feature, but overall a pretty good game. It's an implicit amount of ryona, some mindbreak, netorare, impr, etc etc. I suggest you guys check it out. It's of a genre we see very often in manga, but apparently it's the only one of it's kind in VN. That's the main reason why I decided to share it. Closest I can think of this is JSK or maybe Lilith. But I don't think there's a f95 forum for lilith games.
View attachment 2675867

Ps. I'm not usually a fan of ryona or netorare, but this game does it quite nicely without going too overboard like some games. So if you like the VN's every now and then like I do, I suggest you check out this one.
I fail to see how this reminds you of a jsk game, this is just ntr at its core. I don't believe jsk ever made a title with ntr, hinted netori at most in one but that's it.

Reactions: cooldude33

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
I checked over the thread, so hopefully this problem hasn't already been solved. Has anyone run into vsync issues with the unity games? I recently got a new pc, and now all the newer games seem to have refresh rate issues. I already tried manually applying vsync inside the Nvidia control panel.
I had to manually enable to the Vsync from GPU settings for the game in order to get rid of the weird screen tearing effect, but that's about it, I think that's just something JSK overlooked when optimizing the games on Unity.

I fail to see how this reminds you of a jsk game, this is just ntr at its core. I don't believe jsk ever made a title with ntr, hinted netori at most in one but that's it.
A far as I remember, the original shoplifter girl (Mika) had the netorare ending, where the store manager coerces her to film a little NTR surprise for the love interest of the girl, Sho-kun, at the backroom of the store, but I don't recall the two of them actually being a couple, or her even confessing her love to him.

Last edited:

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
I DID say I'm not into netorare either, but that's not necessarily what I thought good about the game. I did also say it was far related to this game. I never said identical. You don't need to play it. I'm not the dev or anything, I just found it curious that this seemed the only VN of it's kind.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes