Dec 2, 2020
need some help or a clue here......

found this problem:
View attachment 2686797
22) Man Hunter Yua [Icevail (Translation) + Cyber Eclipse (Shapes & UI)] {28th November, 2022}
is the bugged one
22) Yua Aisa FIN from (XinChi)
is the correct one

now i tryed to fix it multiple times.......and all failed :-(
it's a deep labirint to look at......and because only appear a certain status is not easy to track....
i know than there is some removeobject2 or addobject2 involved but cannot locate WHERE is the issue.....

anyway was able to rebuild the .swf using the xinchi as template
gui and penis already done...extra edits too..but

the only problem is...where is stored the DIALOGUE???? xinchi have all in japanese.....

is that fused in the maintimeline script
View attachment 2686804
ahh i never look/touch these usually.... that's why i cannot find it anywhere else.....

so how i can copy paste all the text from one to another.....without break anything in the process?

maybe i need this? no clue.... i never do a so deep translate process before..... sorry :-(

Tengux’s JAVA GUI Text Parser

but is not available.....can i have this please????

many thanks!!!
I think the easiest option would be to make a backup and to check to see, which one of the "shapes" is causing the overlap.
Then either delete it or replace it with the correct shape, assuming nothing else goes wrong.

I'll post a fix later, if I can find solution.

• Love
Reactions: bwebrwkerw

schlag

May 20, 2019
That is the correct tool for transfering dialog between flash games. Sorry the link is borked. I still haven't cleaned all those scattered links up after the last Gdrive meltdown. I'll fix that when I'm back at my PC. Here is the correct link for now. FYI, the JSK Community Guide has updated links.

Tengux parser link.
would it not be better as "you left such a mess"

bbn1234

May 9, 2023
I have problem where no H-scenes show up, only turn white.

Using the flash player that was linked in the thread

Jan 18, 2023
sorry game "28) If You’re A Martial Arts King" no full auto(MTL) ?
... ... ... Well, those who can't wait should really look for a MTL version.
The current translation of the game in question is on hold until the person in charge manages to get a certain hero, who wields a certain legendary sword, to find a certain princess of a certain kingdom periodically threatened by an evil entity.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bbn1234

May 9, 2023
You're most likely with an incomplete game. Check your package and make sure both main .swf and sub folder get extracted to the exact same location/folder.
I actually just had to extract the entire JSK folder. Never had to do that with any winrar games before, so it wasn't that obvious!

Anyways, thanks for answering!

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

OverLewd

May 25, 2023
Wanna say thanks to all guys who maintain repository, work on translations, uncensors and other things. You are truly wonderful people!
I have a question and maybe I'll sound rough but that's not my intention, just want to understand the situation.
I'm a little baffled looking at the games in the "Untranslated" section of the torrent file and comparing them with Dlsite's. Is there a reason some flash games don't have latest version?
I mean, if they are not updated because JSK's most recent updates don't have flash versions (swf) in them and only flash projects (exe), then I can help. Can change flash project exe files back into swf.
Flash games are legacy already, so why not replace all that clusterfuck of outdated Japanese versions with the latest ones.

Delexicus

Sep 22, 2017
Wanna say thanks to all guys who maintain repository, work on translations, uncensors and other things. You are truly wonderful people!
I have a question and maybe I'll sound rough but that's not my intention, just want to understand the situation.
I'm a little baffled looking at the games in the "Untranslated" section of the torrent file and comparing them with Dlsite's. Is there a reason some flash games don't have latest version?
I mean, if they are not updated because JSK's most recent updates don't have flash versions (swf) in them and only flash projects (exe), then I can help. Can change flash project exe files back into swf.
Flash games are legacy already, so why not replace all that clusterfuck of outdated Japanese versions with the latest ones.
The untranslated section has some missing versions more than likely because... I forgot to add them before uploading the torrent... It was a bit of a mad dash to restore the JSK Repository after the Gdrive got nuked. This resulted in a few things slipping through the cracks.

Reactions: OverLewd

OverLewd

May 25, 2023
The untranslated section has some missing versions more than likely because... I forgot to add them before uploading the torrent... It was a bit of a mad dash to restore the JSK Repository after the Gdrive got nuked. This resulted in a few things slipping through the cracks.
I see, thanks for clarification. I'm asking because the number of JSK unity games increasing fast and I was worried that one day he can decide to delete some or all flash titles from Dlsite, like he did with his first games, making further obtaining of latest versions impossible.
But to hear that you have backups of latest ones is a relief. In any case, if you ever need assistance with flash project exe to swf conversion, drop me a message.

Reactions: Delexicus

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
ok found something interesting while working on:
[JSK Studio] 20 You Can't Escape This Little Devil_Edit

so after some edits found some scene than does not have a textual button on main GUI
so i was thinking i was using a bugged version or an incomplete save file....

in the end i found than the game have 3 hidden scene hidden in the sprite gui
Snap5.jpg
the are on the bottom....usually they put here the debug stuffs....
but i think he just forgot to integrate in the main menu...ahh JSK sensei......

so i restored it and copy paste the hitbox
Snap4.jpg
problem is cannot configure the buttons to work because i dont' know nothing about action script......

i only know the regular basic button modifer/edits like this:
Snap3.jpg
this is from a game of High Tail Hall is very easy a button text+hitbox+a script for every button on the scene......
but here is whole different level of knowledge......
Snap7.jpg
i cannot even locate WTF are the buttons variables so i have NO CLUE!!!!!....
also there is a lot of jap text as description......

i someone know something just tell me what and or how i can deal with this....
or just fix it right away so we all can have these secret scenes.....

many thanks!!!

OverLewd

May 25, 2023
ok found something interesting while working on:
[JSK Studio] 20 You Can't Escape This Little Devil_Edit

so after some edits found some scene than does not have a textual button on main GUI
so i was thinking i was using a bugged version or an incomplete save file....

in the end i found than the game have 3 hidden scene hidden in the sprite gui
I don't know about facesit and another cowgirl scenes, they probably didn't make it to the final game. But there are definitely two unused sleeping scenes, each with two views. H-C-1.swf and H-C-2.swf. They seem complete, strange that JSK didn't add them to the released version.

Reactions: bwebrwkerw
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes