Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
You know what game should be remade, the christianne one, it sucks, but it had a very interesting premise, and I don't think he actually ever properly revisited the onna kishi genre.

1687202051459.png

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Battle scene perfection 75%
[H scene production progress: 0 viewpoints completed (scheduled for around 35 total viewpoints)]

In the next work, the battle scenes are finally completed except for some demos.

So, I'm currently in the production of the ecchi scene.

In "Papa Hunting Gal", the battle scene special play includes "Hypnosis", "Time Stop", "Burning", "Sleep", and almost everything that was in "Oyaji Hunting Girl".

In addition to that, this time, we added the skills "Aphrodisiac" and "Physical Manipulation" that were in the previous work "Maou-sama".

"Physical manipulation" is a skill that allows you to specify the opponent's next action (attack), but it also includes "reverse H attack".

If you receive a "reverse H attack", the heroine manipulated by "physical manipulation" will be "violated".

In short, it's a bit of a peculiar play where "I hate it with words" but "my body is having sex on its own".

Due to the nature of the play, the position will be cowgirl only, but I hope you can look forward to it.

Also, although very belated, we have updated "Understand! Maou-sama".

We have fixed the bug that was pointed out before, where the blood of deflowered melons that should not appear in the demo scene is displayed.

I completely forgot about this. very sorry. View attachment 2703619
Damn I love JSK speed. I seriously cannot think of a single other developer I feel is worth supporting financially. Maybe Creambee.

But seriously, every other developer has disappointed to this or that level. I no longer like the newer Bishop games. Lilith now does crappy gacha scenes. SunsetR7 is basically a con now.

I guess in an indirect way, Lune is a little bit like JSK. A crapshoot. Might be good, might be decent. You might like it you might not. However, in Lune's case, we're talking about 1 year wait to see if it's good, and this guy is only going faster in spans of around 4 months.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Damn I love JSK speed. I seriously cannot think of a single other developer I feel is worth supporting financially. Maybe Creambee.

But seriously, every other developer has disappointed to this or that level. I no longer like the newer Bishop games. Lilith now does crappy gacha scenes. SunsetR7 is basically a con now.

I guess in an indirect way, Lune is a little bit like JSK. A crapshoot. Might be good, might be decent. You might like it you might not. However, in Lune's case, we're talking about 1 year wait to see if it's good, and this guy is only going faster in spans of around 4 months.
How about Niicri?

Reactions: Classic Krieger

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
How about Niicri?
I had to google him. I do recognize those games, but I remember every single one of them to be really glitchy. I remember I never got to finish the Saeko one because of how glitchy it was.

And till this date I still want to,

Edit: I tried the Saeko milf upgrade version. It's still broken af. I'm not sure what brought you to reccomend Niicri on the same league with JSK or Lune. But I don't think harder games to work exist.

Last edited:

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
I had to google him. I do recognize those games, but I remember every single one of them to be really glitchy. I remember I never got to finish the Saeko one because of how glitchy it was.

And till this date I still want to,

Edit: I tried the Saeko milf upgrade version. It's still broken af. I'm not sure what brought you to reccomend Niicri on the same league with JSK or Lune. But I don't think harder games to work exist.
Then there is the real oldie, Zone-archive.
But most of those can't really be considered as games as there is next to no gameplay involved, just waiting as the bar rises to unlock next animation stage, but the animations are quite smooth.

Last edited:

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
What i fail to understand is how there is very rarely any JSK fighting clones... only recent 1 is that elf BF last year on steam and iirc later only dlsite by a CN/TW studio but they had to make the fights puzzle/overly 'complex' like the blocking system.

Surshi

Jan 4, 2018
Man do i regret my pixel 7, ruffle plugin with joiplay can't handle sub folders, and none of the apk's can be installed because the pixel 7 only support 64bit.

Mar 31, 2022
What i fail to understand is how there is very rarely any JSK fighting clones... only recent 1 is that elf BF last year on steam and iirc later only dlsite by a CN/TW studio but they had to make the fights puzzle/overly 'complex' like the blocking system.
I think Koooonsoft's games come pretty close. It has fighting, travel, different enemies, moveset & multiple H-scenes with endings/ game overs.

Reactions: Richyz11
May 26, 2019
I think I am going to make another recolor with the same theme as the last one, this time featuring Yuri. Hell maybe I'll do recolors for all 4 of the girls at this point... But who would the other 2 fit? Anyway, I'm thinking about doing this one for game #7. But I was also thinking game #13 would be good as well... #7 has a complete translation and fits her better.

slanto

Jul 22, 2018
I think I am going to make another recolor with the same theme as the last one, this time featuring Yuri. Hell maybe I'll do recolors for all 4 of the girls at this point... But who would the other 2 fit? Anyway, I'm thinking about doing this one for game #7. But I was also thinking game #13 would be good as well... #7 has a complete translation and fits her better.
make all girls tan

May 26, 2019
make all girls tan
I will only be changing characters skin color in specific cases.

I finished this one and I did not think this one would cause me as many issues as it did... In fact there's still a mistake in the doggystyle scene but I don't think I can fix that easily. It's minor anyway. The outfit caused a lot of issues and I wish I could make it look better. The skirt in particular... I hate it, it often shared a color with a part of the top so I had to manually change the skirt to be a different color from the top. Otherwise the skirt would have a weird mix of colors. Last time I decided not to change the panties and bra as I thought it fit the character but I decided to change it this time to match the character more. I'm sure quite a few of you will approve. ;)

Overall I'm less proud of this one than I was of the last but it still came out well.

Edit: Updated file to include the doggystyle scene fix, thanks to bwebrwkerw

1687392062131.png

Last edited:

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
I will only be changing characters skin color in specific cases.

I finished this one and I did not think this one would cause me as many issues as it did... In fact there's still a mistake in the doggystyle scene but I don't think I can fix that easily. It's minor anyway. The outfit caused a lot of issues and I wish I could make it look better. The skirt in particular... I hate it, it often shared a color with a part of the top so I had to manually change the skirt to be a different color from the top. Otherwise the skirt would have a weird mix of colors. Last time I decided not to change the panties and bra as I thought it fit the character but I decided to change it this time to match the character more. I'm sure quite a few of you will approve. ;)

Overall I'm less proud of this one than I was of the last but it still came out well.

View attachment 2714608
buddy bro i am the edit guy........and i am always happy to help if is in my skill range......
so why dont' make a nice picture of the issue and ask the community for help ????
Snap1.jpg
you only touched the colour code right?
i dont' see here any issue.......mhhh cannot locate any problem...a part of:
the censored dick

ok i found something than should not be here is that think right?
you have to edit with a .svg editor for fix it.....
let me see if i can fix that.....
Snap2.jpg
just a few clicks....so easy..is this the correct desing? dunno but is done....
i can change colours if is the wrong one.....

salut and thanks for the recolour!!!
adden to my collection for future edits.....!!!

and yes give a look at my collection in the meanwhile....
and get the HD dick version of the games here.....
https://f95zone.to/threads/jsk-studio-games-2020-01-10-jsk-studios.24510/post-10969220

Last edited:
May 26, 2019
Thanks for the edit, I was just so done with this scene in particular. It went fairly smoothly outside of the skirt shenanigans until I did the doggystyle scene... Which was also the last one I did.

Also as for asking for help I mostly did this for fun, I'm not going to try to bother anybody for something I'm mostly going to do for fun. Thankfully that was the only problematic part.

Reactions: bwebrwkerw
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes