bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
Hi, I hope everyone is having a good weekend. I don't know if anyone cares but I just finished a recolor for Satsuki.

View attachment 2721907

Also, is there any way to recolor the Unity games? If there is then I assume it would be really complicated since I don't see much recolor for those newer ones.
I'm pretty sure I have seen Unity recolors but not sure if there's a dedicated tool for it
the recolour combo you used make her ever prettier than before.....because i like silver/white hairs......
good job!
finally i can do serious works with her...she have main + 2 recolour to make now.....

aniway unity recolour you may ask.....they usually are pretty easy....
but very time consuming because is 1to1 file edit...
is the same method we used to translate the texture with japanese on it....

i dunno if someone have ever develop a bulk recolour tool for unity.....

anyway the step are are mostly the classic one if you used the old traditional method:
dump all the texture from game>edit them>insert back to the game......

can be done in 3 ways....
using a texture plugin
using the autotranslator texture option
using a decompiler for dump/insert directly on .asset files

it depend mostly of what type of game are you working on and his compatibility........

xinchi used the decompiler method with no problem at all....but he said than he manually do every passage....
it can be possible but dont' expect the same fast time as flash recolours....
also you must be familiar with image/photo editor and such........

salut.....

Last edited:
Reactions: Delexicus
May 26, 2019
And finally at last the series is complete! Took some creative liberties with this one. Beware I'm not sure if the version I have is simply outdated but the translation for this game in particular is rough. Honestly I don't have much to say about this one but I'm glad that I was able to make this one have a decent color palette.

I just wanted to get this project done and I'm glad I saw through to the last one, now I can make recolors based on characters outside of the one media. People have wanted me to do a dark skin recolor and I know just who to base it off of! The only hint for now is it is based off a demon girl.

1687732883981.png

Cole_Phelps

Jan 24, 2022
And finally at last the series is complete! Took some creative liberties with this one. Beware I'm not sure if the version I have is simply outdated but the translation for this game in particular is rough. Honestly I don't have much to say about this one but I'm glad that I was able to make this one have a decent color palette.

I just wanted to get this project done and I'm glad I saw through to the last one, now I can make recolors based on characters outside of the one media. People have wanted me to do a dark skin recolor and I know just who to base it off of! The only hint for now is it is based off a demon girl.

View attachment 2724373

Took you long enough to get to Best Girl. Congrats, g'job.

May 26, 2019
Work In Progress:

I'm going to show an early preview of my next recolor. This is a somewhat loose interpretation of a certain character that I'll leave it up to you to decide who it's based off of. (I'll say who it is when it is complete) Don't expect this one very soon as this one I'm going to have to be meticulous for and not to mention the sheer amount that needs to be changed here. If I just simply replace an entire color without looking through the tags it will mess everything up and be a mess that will take time to fix, and in the worst case scenario I'll need to completely redo from scratch.

Be patient and the dark skin recolor that has been requested will be complete before you know it. I'll say I've been decently fast with outputting these but this one is one I'm going to be careful with and take my sweet time. Anyways, this one file took good amount of time to get just right but there's still a long way to go.

1687818101193.png

May 26, 2019
I was going to keep it to myself until either release or someone got it, you are correct. I said loose interpretation so I made some things aren't exactly 1 to 1. I don't know too much about Jahy but her eyes are like that in her more mature form. The outlining on the armor plates that are red are to represent the stone on her choker. I was going to make the armor yellow to represent the gold on her outfit but it just didn't look good at all so I decided to keep that the same color. The horns I decided to reference off another character in the show that I actually just found out about today. Her horn color is based on Su. I could change the outlining of her armor plates to gold if that's better but I felt that the yellow was already represented in her eyes which does seem to be accurate to her eye color in her mature form.

There is one other option I could do to represent the gold and that is through her weapon. However I tried this and quickly realized that the one thing alone would put significantly more work on me than there already is... Remember that I'm not exactly fast when it comes to these but I am very picky. I might still do that but no guarantees. I may consider suggestions if you have them.

Oh btw when it comes to the horn color I may change it to be based off the demon lord instead but I found the horn color of Su to be more appealing.

Last edited:

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
I see. :unsure:
You also missed the darker shadow colour beneath the mouth, its slightly different shade in the original skin colours, so its easy to miss when recolouring the assets, happened to me few times when I made recolours to this particular demonlordette.

1687834069628.png

It might not bother right now, but recolour the endings the same way as you did the main swf and that shadow beneath the mouth begins to flash between two shades of colour during certain parts of the scene and then it begins to bother you.

satania 3.gif

That is, if you didn't recolour the all mouth piece shadows on lighter shade apart from the rest of the darker skin tones to begin with, then it shouldn't be an issue.

Last edited:
May 26, 2019
I actually noticed I missed that and will go and fix it, I forgot to go do that but I should quickly do that now. I'm very thorough so I'm not going to post it if there's a major error, although this one is minor. There's actually a bigger error within that screenshot but even with an svg editor I'm not sure how to fix it... I'm not sure what even happened here.

1687835370752.png

I tried to find the tag for this for a good bit but can't find it. I'm going to try again to get this fixed otherwise it's going to bother me.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Open the game file in the FFDec, and locate the asset in question there, then you can see what went wrong and fix it manually by hand through the edit asset function present in the software.

I've also had some issues from time to time when the hair asset suddenly gets the extra outline in middle of the hairdo, its the recolor tool just having random hiccups, but those are easy to fix via the FFdec.

1687837485938.png

This is what happened to your asset, you missed one of the morph shapes.
Same deal as with the mouth shadow, but in morphs (jiggly assets that move, breasts, thighs and pregnant belly).

Fix it by typing M in the recolor tool search function, then find the asset in question and recolor it.
There's also few regular assets that have the gradient change effect from dark to light or vice versa that needs the color swap.

Last edited:
May 26, 2019
I'll get that right now, but I figured out the problem and I was an idiot. I thought that that darker shade was just me messing it up but it was correct I just forgot to recolor the lighter shades to the color I wanted. :cautious:

Can't believe that I didn't think about that until just a bit ago.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
"妊娠シーンは入らない可能性が高いと思います"
"Ninshin shīn wa hairanai kanōsei ga takai to omoimasu"
"Its highly unlikely that the pregnancy scene will be included"

The dreams of those that wish to see their seed grow has once more been crushed.
But then again, it has been part of only few games so far, and always on otherworldly heroines; Demonlord, Magical girl and Elven Knight, everyone else has been given the verbal hints of its possibility during the 'good stuff'.

I've personally adapted not to hope it from the mere human heroines over the course of time.
I would bloody hell add it to each given title I'd personally like to see it being added to, if I just knew how to do it :ROFLMAO:, the art side I could learn to do myself slowly over time since I have the background for that, but the coding side, yeah, not going to happen with my inferior organic meatbag set of brains.

Tohru 2.gif

Ah, fuck it, I'll add 'Jahy-sama wa kujikenai!' OST to the recolor file, just have to dig those up from somewhere and pick the suitable ones for erotic scenes.
Curse you from distracting me from the translation to do something so pointless, you friendly arsonist!

satania laugh.gif

Alright, here are the OST's that I chose to apply for the specific scenes.

Can't give the End 3 its own track since the code itself is borked somehow to play another ending track on the file for some reason, despite the code clearly stating otherwise, it plays the end 1 music there no matter what I try to do.

1687853311739.png
1687853350735.png
1687854270335.png

Don't exactly know what's causing the soundtrack issue there. :unsure:
I tried looking at the End_Haika file if I could find something that overwrites the bgm playback code from the main swf, but there's no coding in the subfile itself for the bgms.

Open the main swf in the ffdec and listen to the sound DefineSound (101: End_Haika1_1) at the sounds folder, its not the one that plays in the Servant ending.

Last edited:

Dongola

Aug 2, 2018
asked to JSK about bringing back the pregnancy in coming game.
this is his response
"妊娠シーンは入らない可能性が高いと思います"

most likely we'll never see pregnancy in their game in the future.
Well, now that's a edge that Nii-cri has over jsk. If only his work were more polished.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes