May 26, 2019
This was certainly a lot of work... Several setbacks including me overwriting 2 of the files and had to redo from scratch... And lots of adjusting the colors until I was satisfied. I believe some elements of the UI I unintentionally changed but some of the elements were intentional I assure you.

I'm tired, this was draining... But I think this is my best work. Enjoy!

Edit: I have to fix an error in the Love Ending, will fix asap.

Edit 2: It should be fixed now.

1687916667463.png

17) The Great Jahy -

Last edited:

Lodows

May 30, 2021
Well, since there is the recolor tool, making these recolors is just a short process of 5~10 minutes per game.
And before anyone makes the request, these particular recolors are not available for public, you got to make your own recolors if you want to get some variety to the heroine templates. :unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can however, pass the color codes for the templates if need be, so you can earn your faps. :ROFLMAO:

Hey can i get the shape numbers of her hair and her eyes so i can alter them myself?
for #22 man hunter yua in the picture and if its no problem can i get your color codes for the red one?
I can only alter them in the menu screen and in story mode but in H scenes it turns back to default

Last edited:

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Hey can i get the shape numbers of her hair and her eyes so i can alter them myself?
for #22 man hunter yua in the picture and if its no problem can i get your color codes for the red one?
I can only alter them in the menu screen and in story mode but in H scenes it turns back to default
1. Get the recolor tool + FFdec, you can check the asset numbers via the FFdec, and then input those into the recolor tool to find specific types out with same colours as the assets in question, aka eyes and hair.

2. I don't have the color codes for that one since I didn't save those, she is based on Kotori from Date a live, I trust you know how to use google to find her, then search for 'image color picker' and use that to pick the required colors from the chosen Kotori image.

3. You also need to apply the recolors to the sub folder files, the subfiles have their own assets, yes, that means you need to apply the changes to all files, not just the main swf.

Last edited:

Egrellin

Jun 28, 2023
1. Get the recolor tool + FFdec, you can check the asset numbers via the FFdec, and then input those into the recolor tool to find specific types out with same colours as the assets in question, aka eyes and hair.

2. I don't have the color codes for that one since I didn't save those, she is based on Kotori from Date a live, I trust you know how to use google to find her, then search for 'image color picker' and use that to pick the required colors from the chosen Kotori image.

3. You also need to apply the recolors to the sub folder files, the subfiles have their own assets, yes, that means you need to apply the changes to all files, not just the main swf.

That was incredibly helpful lmao
1688027696792.png
I managed to recreate it to this level but i have no clue how you guys add shadows when it forces me to alter the whole thing
like the ones on her arm and chest
also for the very very important part
do i manually have to change the colors for the other files?
that is extremely time consuming lol

Last edited:

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
That was incredibly helpful lmao
View attachment 2732230
I managed to recreate it to this level but i have no clue how you guys add shadows when it forces me to alter the whole thing
like the ones on her arm and chest
also for the very very important part
do i manually have to change the colors the other files?
that is extremely time consuming lol
"Shadows" are the darker tones of the given asset, hair/skin/clothes have 3 tones to it in general; shine, light and medium tone, while private parts has the light, medium and dark tones, dark tone is usually present only in few positions in general, so you can manage with just light and medium tones in general.

And yes, you need to do it manually to each sub file, its only time consuming at first, but one can learn to do whole JSK game's recolours in 5-10 minutes as they get more adapted into using the recolour tool. (y)

But even I am limited with the asset boundaries, if it doesn't have much "shadows" on it, there is little I care to do to fix it, since that fix has to be applied to ALL assets, and that would time consuming even for my standards.

Last edited:
Reactions: Egrellin

2dguy

Apr 23, 2020
This was certainly a lot of work... Several setbacks including me overwriting 2 of the files and had to redo from scratch... And lots of adjusting the colors until I was satisfied. I believe some elements of the UI I unintentionally changed but some of the elements were intentional I assure you.

I'm tired, this was draining... But I think this is my best work. Enjoy!

Edit: I have to fix an error in the Love Ending, will fix asap.

Edit 2: It should be fixed now.

View attachment 2729398

That's awesome! did you make any more?

Egrellin

Jun 28, 2023
I noticed it has a bunch of glitches... I had to restart my project twice as well not gonna lie
My drive to see smt in JSK with my own personal taste managed to override the burnout this one time, but it still took me hours just to figure out how to run the damn program without any training let alone get passed the glitches lol
A million thanks to icevail for the advice that probably speeded things up several times over ;)

May 26, 2019
Interesting... In the game I'm currently making a recolor of I'm almost certain this is a completely unused asset in the files.

1688070241387.png

Don't worry I'll have a preview up soon so you'll know which game it is. This one is going to be annoying due to me going all out with the outfit... Thankfully I don't have to worry about changing the skin tone this time. If anything this'll be more work though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cole_Phelps

BrooklynRage

Apr 24, 2023
Good day to yall

is there a download link (like mediafire or MEGA or something) for the JSK games? I really dont have the
patience to search trough all those 364 pages xd

I would really appreciate it

May 26, 2019
It seems my knowledge of anime characters is greatly being overestimated :ROFLMAO:
Plenty of red hair, red eyed girls out there, so...
Ah I guess I should elaborate that the eye color has been slightly adjusted, this was an incomplete preview. The eyes should be more of a hazel than red. But I suppose it doesn't really narrow it down now that I think about it. :ROFLMAO:

How about this then, the characters it's based off here are actually both demons. At least the one on the right is accurate when it comes to eye color.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes