May 26, 2019
nice edits I love the dark skin choice. will you skin swap others too or just change hair colors or what?
I'm not sure if he does recolors himself, he fixes up any errors and polishes other aspects of the games. I wouldn't be surprised if at least one of the recolors listed is one that he made himself though.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Well, since there is the recolor tool, making these recolors is just a short process of 5~10 minutes per game.
And before anyone makes the request, these particular recolors are not available for public, you got to make your own recolors if you want to get some variety to the heroine templates. :unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can however, pass the color codes for the templates if need be, so you can earn your faps. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
5-10 minutes? Damn you must be extremely well versed with the recolor tool for me it will take at least an hours worth
You just haven't used it as much as I have, when you get used to using it, the process becomes extremely fast, and I have had one hell of a headstart with the rest of the T-pals when it comes to the recolor tool, keep working on recolors with it and you'll get to the same level with me, or even surpass me when it comes to the total time spent on completing the recolor. :unsure:

Last edited:

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
nice edits I love the dark skin choice. will you skin swap others too or just change hair colors or what?
mhh are you talking about Taimanin Ingrid (Cyber Eclipse)
i did not make it..i found it inside the repository.... and becuase was editing the main i just applied it...

mhh yeah i like having more dark skins too.... but for now priority is fixing the core files of games.....
wen everything will be fixed ...only the recolours will be left and then it will happen.....
I'm not sure if he does recolors himself, he fixes up any errors and polishes other aspects of the games. I wouldn't be surprised if at least one of the recolors listed is one that he made himself though.
recolours are not my thing.....same as coding/translating......too much repetitive/boring for me lol
i like making/editing new cool stuffs......
Well, since there is the recolor tool, making these recolors is just a short process of 5~10 minutes per game.
And before anyone makes the request, these particular recolors are not available for public, you got to make your own recolors if you want to get some variety to the heroine templates. :unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can however, pass the color codes for the templates if need be, so you can earn your faps. :ROFLMAO:
can i have the colour files/codes of these:
1687431637610.png
i will make myself
thanks for the offer/files/codes!!!
5-10 minutes? Damn you must be extremely well versed with the recolor tool for me it will take at least an hours worth
yeah it take so long time to check/uncheck all the shapes than make me give up before i even finish it.....
too me best/fast way is do the color code without exceptions...
and then separate/join it manually for each file/passage.....

Last edited:

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
mhh are you talking about Taimanin Ingrid (Cyber Eclipse)
i did not make it..i found it inside the repository.... and becuase was editing the main i just applied it...

mhh yeah i like having more dark skins too.... but for now priority is fixing the core files of games.....
wen everything will be fixed ...only the recolours will be left and then it will happen.....

recolours are not my thing.....same as coding/translating......too much repetitive/boring for me lol
i like making/editing new cool stuffs......

can i have the colour files/codes of these:
View attachment 2716578
i will make myself
thanks for the offer/files/codes!!!

yeah it take so long time to check/uncheck all the shapes than make me give up before i even finish it.....
too me best/fast way is do the color code without exceptions...
and then separate/join it manually for each file/passage.....

• Red Heart
Reactions: bwebrwkerw

Witality

Nov 13, 2020
You just haven't used it as much as I have, when you get used to using it, the process becomes extremely fast, and I have had one hell of a headstart with the rest of the T-pals when it comes to the recolor tool, keep working on recolors with it and you'll get to the same level with me, or even surpass me when it comes to the total time spent on completing the recolor. :unsure:
Is it possible to get this recolor tool? Where to find it?

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
You're asking the wrong person, I don't have the answers to either of those queries, not my department. :unsure:

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
The link is down. Any chance of a repost?
get that from the torrent no point reupping stuffs already online
https://f95zone.to/threads/jsk-studio-games-2020-01-10-jsk-studios.24510/post-10969220
if is not here....what number is mood nice tell me and i will personally reup it.....

ok is number 18 and yes is in the repository....
Is it possible to get this recolor tool? Where to find it?
Snap1.jpg
i made a guide for these request....just scroll a little....
https://f95zone.to/threads/jsk-studio-games-2020-01-10-jsk-studios.24510/post-9575284

Last edited:
Reactions: Delexicus
May 26, 2019
And the second to last in the series is complete! Definitely the one I put the most work into, I was especially picky this time. But my nitpickiness allowed me to make the one I'm most proud of... Even used an svg editor at one point to get this one just right. Unfortunately I did not want to use the decensored version as that version is outdated when it comes to translation... I value the more complete translation than I do the decensored version. You better enjoy this one because I believe it is nearly flawless.

This one was an obvious choice; small girl and twintails fits the bill nicely, unfortunately not short enough hair but I'm not willing to go that far for accuracy. :LOL:

Anyways enough of that, here she is the small pink devil! Enjoy!

1687572656568.png

ganesha2407

Nov 6, 2020
oh boy,
first pov of segs scene.
newer post from JSK

[Battle scene perfection 75%]
[H scene production progress 2 viewpoints completed (scheduled for around 35 total viewpoints)]

The next work has finally entered the production of H scenes.

Of course, it will be from the promised subjective point of view missionary position.

Actually, this time, there are two big changes in the H scene.

One is "Review of the motion of the ejaculation scene".

Until now, the "ejaculation scene" consisted of four motions, but from this time they will be integrated into one.

As a result, the ejaculation scene itself will be shorter, but the motion itself will of course be more particular.

Some people may say, "That long ejaculation was good," but I hope you understand.

Well, in fact, it's largely because there's no point in lengthening the ejaculation motion itself with the repeat animation feature.

The other, as some of you may have noticed by looking at the image, is "implementation of screen movement, enlargement/reduction, and rotation functions".

With this, we plan to thrown away therequests and dissatisfaction such as "I want to see the whole thing a little more" or "I can't see the heroine's face...".

It feels surprisingly good when I use it, and I feel that I should have implemented it sooner.

It took some time to set up the H-scenes because of the implementation of new functions, but for the time being, the new parts have become clearer.

I would like to increase the production speed from here. image-800 (2).jpg

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
And the second to last in the series is complete! Definitely the one I put the most work into, I was especially picky this time. But my nitpickiness allowed me to make the one I'm most proud of... Even used an svg editor at one point to get this one just right. Unfortunately I did not want to use the decensored version as that version is outdated when it comes to translation... I value the more complete translation than I do the decensored version. You better enjoy this one because I believe it is nearly flawless.

This one was an obvious choice; small girl and twintails fits the bill nicely, unfortunately not short enough hair but I'm not willing to go that far for accuracy. :LOL:

Anyways enough of that, here she is the small pink devil! Enjoy!

View attachment 2719458

agreed about the version to work with...
the censored dicks can be easy swapped without problems if there is an already made version of that game....
wen it come the time i will do a revision/fix/edit with the main game and all the others variants you made.....

ohh wait i already completed this one so is just swap shapes.......adden to WiP.....
she is super pinky wow......

thanks for the new one.....
also any chance you do a dark skin recolour???? they are the one with the most WOW effect.......
salut!

edit:
Here ya go. The password is JSKButthunter49. I'll get around to cleaning up these shared folders someday...
ohh crap i forgot to add the pass to my post...... thanks for remenber my!!!!

oh boy,
first pov of segs scene.
newer post from JSK

[H scene production progress 2 viewpoints completed (scheduled for around 35 total viewpoints)]

Of course, it will be from the promised subjective point of view missionary position.

Until now, the "ejaculation scene" consisted of four motions, but from this time they will be integrated into one.

As a result, the ejaculation scene itself will be shorter, but the motion itself will of course be more particular.

Some people may say, "That long ejaculation was good," but I hope you understand.

Well, in fact, it's largely because there's no point in lengthening the ejaculation motion itself with the repeat animation feature.

The other, as some of you may have noticed by looking at the image, is "implementation of screen movement, enlargement/reduction, and rotation functions".

With this, we plan to thrown away therequests and dissatisfaction such as "I want to see the whole thing a little more" or "I can't see the heroine's face...".

It feels surprisingly good when I use it, and I feel that I should have implemented it sooner.

It took some time to set up the H-scenes because of the implementation of new functions, but for the time being, the new parts have become clearer.

I would like to increase the production speed from here. View attachment 2719758
yeah finally is implemented is really difficult to change these variables on unity......
Snap2.jpg
finally we can do flips/flipped scenes and zoom in/out it seem....
pretty amazing........

poor JSK now he will have to made all the feets/legs too full extension for every scenes from now on.....

LawrenceXHoro

Nov 9, 2021
oh boy,
first pov of segs scene.
newer post from JSK

I would like to increase the production speed from here. View attachment 2719758
Will it be available for android or not?

Reactions: Michael erwards
May 26, 2019
also any chance you do a dark skin recolour???? they are the one with the most WOW effect.......
I will consider making one after this series is complete as they are based off the girls from DDLC, there's only one left to do so I may do one after the next. I think it'll be more fun to base it off a character. But now that I think about it I think I know who the dark skin recolor will be based off of now! That's for later though for now...

Well honestly the next one I'm not looking forward to making as much due to the fact the only fitting game is not only one that already has a recolor but also is one of the overall worst JSK games imo...

PizzaMan0901

Nov 23, 2020
Hi, I hope everyone is having a good weekend. I don't know if anyone cares but I just finished a recolor for Satsuki.

Satsuki1.PNG

Also, is there any way to recolor the Unity games? If there is then I assume it would be really complicated since I don't see much recolor for those newer ones.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes