Mar 31, 2022
ok found something interesting while working on:
[JSK Studio] 20 You Can't Escape This Little Devil_Edit

so after some edits found some scene than does not have a textual button on main GUI
so i was thinking i was using a bugged version or an incomplete save file....

in the end i found than the game have 3 hidden scene hidden in the sprite gui
View attachment 2701337
the are on the bottom....usually they put here the debug stuffs....
but i think he just forgot to integrate in the main menu...ahh JSK sensei......

so i restored it and copy paste the hitbox
View attachment 2701336
problem is cannot configure the buttons to work because i dont' know nothing about action script......

i only know the regular basic button modifer/edits like this:
View attachment 2701335
this is from a game of High Tail Hall is very easy a button text+hitbox+a script for every button on the scene......
but here is whole different level of knowledge......
View attachment 2701348
i cannot even locate WTF are the buttons variables so i have NO CLUE!!!!!....
also there is a lot of jap text as description......

i someone know something just tell me what and or how i can deal with this....
or just fix it right away so we all can have these secret scenes.....

Workupload
Pixeldrain

many thanks!!!
Actually those are leftover data's from his previous games. JSK tends to salvage his games & continue on top of the assets of an older game. Then he tends to forget to delete them from the final version. If you look at the dialogues or shape assets in games like Moody Niece, there are shapes from The Demoness game or in the Mistook as Rival game, there are shapes from Moody Niece.

Because if you actually look at the sprite tree in the flash files, you'll see there's no animation of those said scenes.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: bwebrwkerw

Yulice

Aug 7, 2017
ok found something interesting while working on:
[JSK Studio] 20 You Can't Escape This Little Devil_Edit

so after some edits found some scene than does not have a textual button on main GUI
so i was thinking i was using a bugged version or an incomplete save file....

in the end i found than the game have 3 hidden scene hidden in the sprite gui
View attachment 2701337
the are on the bottom....usually they put here the debug stuffs....
but i think he just forgot to integrate in the main menu...ahh JSK sensei......

so i restored it and copy paste the hitbox
View attachment 2701336
problem is cannot configure the buttons to work because i dont' know nothing about action script......

i only know the regular basic button modifer/edits like this:
View attachment 2701335
this is from a game of High Tail Hall is very easy a button text+hitbox+a script for every button on the scene......
but here is whole different level of knowledge......
View attachment 2701348
i cannot even locate WTF are the buttons variables so i have NO CLUE!!!!!....
also there is a lot of jap text as description......

i someone know something just tell me what and or how i can deal with this....
or just fix it right away so we all can have these secret scenes.....

Workupload
Pixeldrain

many thanks!!!

screenshots to the edits you made?

slanto

Jul 22, 2018
Man, I've played some of the recolors that you guys got held up and it's awakening a love for tan girls with them recolors.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
そしてっ、すでにチャンピオンの下半身は戦闘状態っ!!\n必殺のカウンター攻撃だぁっ!!
Would you look at that, the champion's lower half is ready to fight!!\n Its time for a special counterattack!!

Would be my initial suggestion.

Man, I've played some of the recolors that you guys got held up and it's awakening a love for tan girls with them recolors.
Indeed.

Last edited:

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
screenshots to the edits you made?
check this post:
https://f95zone.to/threads/jsk-studio-games-2020-01-10-jsk-studios.24510/post-10969220
I don't know about facesit and another cowgirl scenes, they probably didn't make it to the final game. But there are definitely two unused sleeping scenes, each with two views. H-C-1.swf and H-C-2.swf. They seem complete, strange that JSK didn't add them to the released version.
yeah my bad..... after i DOUBLE check everything i only found 2 secret scene....
was too happy for the discover and so mad than i cannot use it........
than i just asked for help....

well after some trial and error i found where are the buttons value are located......
Snap1.jpg
but there is a AVALANCHE of code to change even if you just want to add 2 new button on main menu....
so forgot that... i only do this for science......coding is boring for me......

but i am pratical guy so i found a nice workaround to fool him and get what i want.....
Snap3.jpg
an extra version in a separate directory with just the secret scene......

just think different and never give up to difficulty.....

i shoud finish the whole package in the late today...
salut!

ganesha2407

Nov 6, 2020
Battle scene perfection 75%
[H scene production progress: 0 viewpoints completed (scheduled for around 35 total viewpoints)]

In the next work, the battle scenes are finally completed except for some demos.

So, I'm currently in the production of the ecchi scene.

In "Papa Hunting Gal", the battle scene special play includes "Hypnosis", "Time Stop", "Burning", "Sleep", and almost everything that was in "Oyaji Hunting Girl".

In addition to that, this time, we added the skills "Aphrodisiac" and "Physical Manipulation" that were in the previous work "Maou-sama".

"Physical manipulation" is a skill that allows you to specify the opponent's next action (attack), but it also includes "reverse H attack".

If you receive a "reverse H attack", the heroine manipulated by "physical manipulation" will be "violated".

In short, it's a bit of a peculiar play where "I hate it with words" but "my body is having sex on its own".

Due to the nature of the play, the position will be cowgirl only, but I hope you can look forward to it.

Also, although very belated, we have updated "Understand! Maou-sama".

We have fixed the bug that was pointed out before, where the blood of deflowered melons that should not appear in the demo scene is displayed.

I completely forgot about this. very sorry. image-800 (1).jpg

ganesha2407

Nov 6, 2020
Battle scene perfection 75%
[H scene production progress: 0 viewpoints completed (scheduled for around 35 total viewpoints)]

In the next work, the battle scenes are finally completed except for some demos.

So, I'm currently in the production of the ecchi scene.

In "Papa Hunting Gal", the battle scene special play includes "Hypnosis", "Time Stop", "Burning", "Sleep", and almost everything that was in "Oyaji Hunting Girl".

In addition to that, this time, we added the skills "Aphrodisiac" and "Physical Manipulation" that were in the previous work "Maou-sama".

"Physical manipulation" is a skill that allows you to specify the opponent's next action (attack), but it also includes "reverse H attack".

If you receive a "reverse H attack", the heroine manipulated by "physical manipulation" will be "violated".

In short, it's a bit of a peculiar play where "I hate it with words" but "my body is having sex on its own".

Due to the nature of the play, the position will be cowgirl only, but I hope you can look forward to it.

Also, although very belated, we have updated "Understand! Maou-sama".

We have fixed the bug that was pointed out before, where the blood of deflowered melons that should not appear in the demo scene is displayed.

I completely forgot about this. very sorry. View attachment 2703619
newest post from JSK

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
No, its fresh breeze of air to make minor changes if it doesn't divert too much from the source, I am guilty of that in more than few occasions, especially if the original line lacks impact of the given scene.

check this post:
https://f95zone.to/threads/jsk-studio-games-2020-01-10-jsk-studios.24510/post-10969220

yeah my bad..... after i DOUBLE check everything i only found 2 secret scene....
was too happy for the discover and so mad than i cannot use it........
than i just asked for help....

well after some trial and error i found where are the buttons value are located......
View attachment 2703497
but there is a AVALANCHE of code to change even if you just want to add 2 new button on main menu....
so forgot that... i only do this for science......coding is boring for me......

but i am pratical guy so i found a nice workaround to fool him and get what i want.....
View attachment 2703498
an extra version in a separate directory with just the secret scene......

just think different and never give up to difficulty.....

i shoud finish the whole package in the late today...
salut!
What do you mean with "secret scenes", those sleep scenes are literally on the path that leads to the 'Leash End' of the game on Story Mode 2. :unsure:

There's 2 points of view on it, the basic missionary and then the doggystyle one.

Or did I miss something when this particular game popped out? :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Wow

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
No, its fresh breeze of air to make minor changes if it doesn't divert too much from the source, I am guilty of that in more than few occasions, especially if the original line lacks impact of the given scene.

What do you mean with "secret scenes", those sleep scenes are literally on the path that leads to the 'Leash End' of the game on Story Mode 2. :unsure:

There's 2 points of view on it, the basic missionary and then the doggystyle one.

Or did I miss something when this particular game popped out? :unsure:
ohh nice... so there is a way to see them in game.... mhh good to know thanks!!!!

secret mhh it's because there is no button to recall it in the main menu...even at 100% save!!!
only if you know to use that route you can see it but otherwise they are hidden.....
so there where i get the "secret idea" lol

i even check the gui and the code NOTHING.....only a few trace of it on the sprite
Snap5.jpg
so i made it for my edit........
Snap1.jpg
not enough skilled to integrate in the main menu....so i had to use workaround...... :-(

edit:
1687047620410.png
hey wait a minute!!!!
if i copy/paste these buttons on the main menu.....
i should have them unlocked right away???? mhh let me try something with them ....eh eh now i know where they are.....

salut!!!

edit:
finally got some time to test this:
Snap25.jpg
does not work this way!!!!
button stay invisible and there is NO hitbox.....so is heavy scripted....

well i already make a WORKING workaround.....
so was a nice experiment to see the results.....

Last edited:
Reactions: Richyz11

Richyz11

Feb 25, 2022
The same thing happens in Handle Niece With Care, where the two sleep H scenes are only viewable from one of the Story Routes and not the main menu. Also a side note on Corned By A Cheeky Devil, is the MC related to Nano or does she just call us big brother as a sign of trust or whatever.

• Wow
Mar 31, 2022
The same thing happens in Handle Niece With Care, where the two sleep H scenes are only viewable from one of the Story Routes and not the main menu. Also a side note on Corned By A Cheeky Devil, is the MC related to Nano or does she just call us big brother as a sign of trust or whatever.
You're just like a neighbor or something who she hangs out with. This "brother" she calls you is like a close relation. Not any blood relation.
If you play through the main game, she tells you her mother isn't coming home & if she could stay at yours. She also gets jealous in the love route thinking you are actually after her mother.

Mar 31, 2022
what is the point of extra modes?
In the battle based games, you can play those extra games to farm points or H-scenes as you can quit any time after each match.

In interrogation based games, you can also play to get H-scenes & apart from that, she has 100 obedience so you can play around with her without worrying about Game Over.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Also a side note on Corned By A Cheeky Devil, is the MC related to Nano or does she just call us big brother as a sign of trust or whatever.
They are not related by blood, its a cultural custom in japan for kids to call older kids as Onee/Oniisan or adults as Obasan/Ojisan out of politeness or fondness towards the person in question if they are not related by blood, its a sign of trust in most cases, but not all, in this game's case, its the fondness, Nano is quite fond of the MC as its quite obvious she gets jealous after thinking the MC has the hots for her mother, given how the MC speaks about her.

what is the point of extra modes?
Depends on the game.

Interrogation games = Maxed out obedience on story mode, game over impossible, you can touch however you please without pissing the heroine off, and can command her to undress without her storming off.

Fighting games = Post ending scenarios with their ending related dialogues during combat and sex, and the game never ends until you choose to close the game or either pick the 'End training' choice after winning a match, or just lose.

Those are there just for some extra flavor, preggers end seems to be frequently requested feature on the post game scenarios, but rarely present.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes