SaasMan

Apr 7, 2019
Sorry for the late reply but here you go

Never uploaded files before, should I upload to anonfiles or are there any better alternatives?
hello, it seems the link went down. would you kindly upload another link if it's not a bother, please?

JJ_Reaver

Jan 19, 2020
unless im not reading things right, repo is ded, and torrent doesnt have the new game (#30), and any attempt at posting a link winds up in the bin. Is there a place im not looking at or something?

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Is there any translation or MTL for the newest game? The Wakarase Maoh-sama one.
In the making, I suppose, there were plenty of issues with the first 2 buggy versions of the game that made translation rather difficult due to borked dialogue, typos and the such, which hopefully have now been resolved.

I have the base game fully translated (UI, Battle, Story, Skills, Endings, the usual job I'll do first), but none of the sex scenes are in any shape or form as of now.

kongou2.gif

Edit, the game is still bit yanky on the text extraction part, some texts simply won't get caught in the hook.

Last edited:

dismiss33

Aug 13, 2022
sorry dumb question but I cannot get the 29th game shoplifting girl to be translated can anyone help me what am I doing wrong.

Kalmad

May 14, 2022
I hope we get a better link file soon because Anirena confuse me. It list all the individual files instead of keeping it in a neat tidy area of either APK or PC(as of now i can still only play this in Android)

The new game excite me but once again no APK version, really make me appreciate that there are some madlad that actually convert 2 games into APK and thanks to auto translate making it a full translate instead of the usual half translate.

But as it stand i might need to get pc if i want to keep up with JSK games and then i need to figure out downloading from Anirena without downloading the entire JSK 40gb files

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
There's like an option to choose what you specifically want from the torrent.

1685557951288.png

Content tab, and untick everything, then pick the title in question that you want.
I really don't see what the problem here is with the "I don't want to download all the 40gbs", when you can pick and choose however you desire.
If you don't know what software I am showcasing the torrent on, its qBittorrent.

satania angry.gif

Reactions: Kalmad

Kalmad

May 14, 2022
There's like an option to choose what you specifically want from the torrent.

View attachment 2665077

Content tab, and untick everything, then pick the title in question that you want.
I really don't see what the problem here is with the "I don't want to download all the 40gbs", when you can pick and choose however you desire.
If you don't know what software I am showcasing the torrent on, its qBittorrent.

View attachment 2665085
I didn't see this when i open the site but that's probably because i haven't open the torrent yet since i already download what i can play.

I would try to tinker it later when i eventually in the future download the game. It would probably more simpler in pc than in android anyway.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes