BillyMcBillyson

Sep 16, 2017
I have torrent file for the jsk translators' corner, but I'm only trying to download one game since I have the rest already; however, when I search for which to files specifically to download, I'm really lost. I'm just trying to get game 29, the most recent updated english translation. There's over five thousand files and it's not distinguishable which game any of them belong to.

Dongola

Aug 2, 2018
qbittorrent is the one I use, so if you're using a different one it might not be like that. But in my end, before starting the torrent it shows a list of all the files, and you can select only the one you want.

Skitlerp

Aug 7, 2022
Jokes aside, here's the color codes for those that want to recolor the model themselves for... Academical purposes.
The recolor software should have been part of the repository tool deposit.
Would you be willing to post the .ccl or what the base colors were?

BillyMcBillyson

Sep 16, 2017
qbittorrent is the one I use, so if you're using a different one it might not be like that. But in my end, before starting the torrent it shows a list of all the files, and you can select only the one you want.
Yeah, tried using utorrent, and it shows all 5600 something files, but none of them are categorized into folders, so I can't discern what to download. It paused utorrent for nearly five minutes straight trying to show them all on my browser. Going to try another torrent method.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Would you be willing to post the .ccl or what the base colors were?
What kind of brutish creature you take me as?
Why would I rob the chance from doing liberating work for your soul?
To achieve greatness with the tools and knowledge you've been granted?
Surely you're not capable of such incompetence as man of peerless lust?

You don't strike as the man who would postrate himself to beg for another to beat your meat.
Nay, you wouldn't dare to pose such a task of importance for hands of any other man, than your own two trusty lefty and righty.

surprised_Commissar.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Richyz11

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
My first presumption about the story is that we enter into a wrong hotel room or she enters into our room, and she catches us there, jumping into hasty conclusions, blaming us being a underwear thief or some other sort of miscreant up to no good.

Or then she lures us in the room, then falsely accuses us for laying our hands over her, trying to blackmail us into paying up hush money.

And ending presumptions are as such;
Rape - We are indeed a panty thief or a stalker, or punish her severely for the false accusations and rape her into silence / obedience.

Lewd - Same as above but fuck/brainwash her into becoming willing participant, JSK has hinted about PSI Ojisan making a return, hence the brainwash.

Enko - We offer to pay for the goods, and give little extra if she lets us take it further, pretty much the same ending as with Yua, since JSK confirmed this ending is coming back.

Love - We or she entered the room by mistake, she apologises for accusing us and reveals she has ran away from home for reason or another, wants to make up for the mistake and offers sex as apology to show she regrets what she did and we offer to give her a place to stay, and one thing leads to another.

I am of course totally going to be wrong about this by the time the game is released and we all can laugh how wrong I was about the plotline this time around.

But if I happen to get it right, then I'd better start filling out lottery tickets. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

JiMe0

Apr 15, 2023
finally i found you! i forgot there was a problem here......
View attachment 2611091
nice eterocromia btw eheheh.....

also buddy why you used the ugly pixelated penis......
wen there is the HD Penis Asset available around......don' tell me i have to do even this....

let me see something in the mean while....
View attachment 2611150
the camera can bee easily fixed...zoomend and panned....wow they are very UGLY!!!! in this state....dildo penis.....LOL

but how i can add a body to this thingy than can also move with all the frames.......
a static body is easy to do .....a dinamic not really...... mhhhhh it depend on the internal structure of the sprite...

i found than this also need a body and a zoom out/in too....
View attachment 2611160

ok all others scenes are perfect just these need ReWorks......adden to the WiP......
Thanks for the feed back. I might end up redoing that recolor because I used an uncensored and old translation of the game, but as of right now, I'm working on a Erina Nakiri recolor. Screenshot_20230522_012340_Karen, Daughter of Martial Arts Plutocrat (MOD).jpg

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes