YameteNguyen

Feb 18, 2021
For Wakarase Maohsama, how am I supposed to unlock the other H scenes? I do I trigger "grapples" when she attacks? Or trigger fall or hypnosis?
By "grapple" you mean restrain? Just knock her down and use the first item "light restrain" (auto translated name)
Trigger fall? reduce her HP to 25% or lower and use the H counter (make sure that you have upgraded it)
Hypnosis? Use the second item to +1 hypnosis level (+2 if damage gauge was available)

Last edited:
Mar 31, 2022
How do you think JSK would feel/feels about this community, translating and decensoring his games?
There's also the fact that many people get his games for free this way...
Pretty sure he wouldn't like it. First off, he is a japanese author & one of the types that don't like western audiences. Most Japanese authors don't like non-japanese people & they making fanmade stuff (even simple translations) of their works.

Secondly I read from here in this thread that he had gone into hiatus for about 2 years because of westerners pirating his work & sharing for free.

So I think he would report or ask to seize & desist from doing these community works.

Mar 31, 2022
That sure is weird Discord hates you. I'll make sure to forward that srings.txt when I'm back at my PC. Have you tried a VPN like Windstream?
And this is exactly why I have trust issues with social medias. I wouldn't use any of those if I didn't have to connect with my family & friends. Steals your data & is watching your activity 24/7. Don't forget that algorithm.

Sep 22, 2017
I'm sorry but how on god's green earth did JSK listen to the music in his latest release and think "Yeah, I'll put that into the game."

The H music constantly has some dude going "YEOW" into my ears, then the music randomly goes into reverse. Why? Why did you do this? Did an AI write this music?

• Haha
Reactions: Richyz11

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
You're not the only one pondering over that, the music indeed with the wakarase is rather strange in all around, it sort of gives me the notion that someone else entirely worked on this particular title, the amount of bugs, broken dialogue, broken assets and functions were absolutely on unprecedented level when compared to the previous 3 titles on unity, the base game core functions were okay, but everything else just seemed off.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
How do you think JSK would feel/feels about this community, translating and decensoring his games?
There's also the fact that many people get his games for free this way...

Everyone get out your pitchforks and torches!, it's the annual trying to instill morals on people on a pirate website, and said person is also a part of said website.

• Hey there
Reactions: bwebrwkerw

Char1

Mar 3, 2023
there was a link somewhere in this blog for the Demon Queen R crimson assassin, can someone please show me?

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Everyone get out your pitchforks and torches!, it's the annual trying to instill morals on people on a pirate website, and said person is also a part of said website.
Better yet, contact the Pope and plead him to call a crusade to drive out the threat for the christedom in this thread.

satania laugh.gif

• Haha
Reactions: CarbonBeast

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017

View attachment 2617078
wow looks like a milf/gyaru super SEXY!!!!!

View attachment 2617083
end of summer then mhhhh

View attachment 2617121
pretty much a clone of her!!!! i love that!!!!
This is it. JSK is officially the most based lewd game maker that gets posted on this whole damn site. Still confused what the heck a breast curtain is, but by Odin, he had me at bra see-through and Uncle Superpower. What a hero name. August can't come soon enough! Finally another psychic power oji-san game, they're my favorites.

Dongola

Aug 2, 2018
What happened to preg ends? Did he grew out of it, or is just the community in general that doesn't ask for it anymore? To this day I still don't know what makes JSK include something in his games, does he do just in the whim of the moment?

pronmayn

Mar 3, 2020
Fckin FInally!!!
I managed to get the latest fighter girl translated to work. I simply downloaded a torrent from another site. No failed to load mono issue or nothing.
I did try everything y'all told me, nothing worked whatseoever. Except simply downloading another one.
Where can I get those signatures?

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes