Delexicus

Sep 22, 2017
I've moved the dead links and the filesystem layout to another private Gdoc. With this I hope we can move past the perpetual discovery that the JSK Directory links are dead.

SDCP

Mar 14, 2019
Does anyone know how to download and play Shogun Princess Christianne I was hope to fully play it, but nothing of what Im doing is working?

Kanortex

Aug 15, 2018
Anybody got a good solution to play the older SWF games?
I've tried Ruffle, Lightspark etc on Win 10 using compatibility mode and everything, but on most games i either get no mouse or sound input or its just a white screen.

Kanortex

Aug 15, 2018
Check the JSK Community Guide. It's on the first post and in my signature. It covers most of the questions you could ask in one place.
Got it, it was Adobe Flash Projector that i needed.... guy above said Adobe Flash Player which confused the fck out of me

• Sad
Reactions: Dongola

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Hey, I dont know where to ask soo I ask here. I wanted to search for their new game JSK but search only reveal this thread. I pretty sure there is 2 girls game here in F95 with name like JSK Studio or something but search didnt caught that. Anyone know how to search by studio only or something?? Just wanna check if newest now running by Unity game got here already or not. I already got hand on them but just checking if I miss one of their game.

Last edited:

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Fckin FInally!!!
I managed to get the latest fighter girl translated to work. I simply downloaded a torrent from another site. No failed to load mono issue or nothing.
I did try everything y'all told me, nothing worked whatseoever. Except simply downloading another one.

TheLoliRealm

Jan 4, 2022
Fckin FInally!!!
I managed to get the latest fighter girl translated to work. I simply downloaded a torrent from another site. No failed to load mono issue or nothing.
I did try everything y'all told me, nothing worked whatseoever. Except simply downloading another one.
can you dm me what sight you got it from?

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes