lolsure201

Jun 6, 2022
I played XX with Serika and I read the walkthrough and done as it is stated, but it kept giving me the same ending, where the girl say, "This is your punishment" and GG. Despite me maxing out the M or S bar, still the same. Am I missing something?

mastermk65

Mar 7, 2020
Well.. rip. I'm super bad with tech and have no idea how to use a torrent. It was fun JSK, and all of the hard working translators and modders Hopefully in the future the repo will come back. (Don't kill me, I didn't read the previous 20 pages, I only come back every few months)

May 7, 2023
Well.. rip. I'm super bad with tech and have no idea how to use a torrent. It was fun JSK, and all of the hard working translators and modders Hopefully in the future the repo will come back. (Don't kill me, I didn't read the previous 20 pages, I only come back every few months)
Despite his pleas and anguish, he was in fact killed -- But not by another. No, this poor soul was consumed by withdraw. Please, let us have a moment of silence for our fallen comrade.

tombstone.png

SaasMan

Apr 7, 2019
once it's installed, you just have to click a torrent file you downloaded (or click a magnet which is basically a link that gives the app a torrent to download)

it's not that hard, come on

fuck_catgirls

Apr 18, 2021
Hello. I want to play some of these games again but it seems I've already unlocked all the endings for some of them. Is there anyway to clear my history or my cache or something so that I may start a new game fresh? I'm using the flash player projector.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Hello. I want to play some of these games again but it seems I've already unlocked all the endings for some of them. Is there anyway to clear my history or my cache or something so that I may start a new game fresh? I'm using the flash player projector.
Yes, you need to find those saves in the appdata, each and every game title comes with its own folder for its save (AIR format), or if you just use the flash projector, then just clearing your temporary internet files should do the trick.

Unless the game files are already unlocked within the game code itself, then you need to go into the code itself to delete few lines from it to 'reset' the game.

fuck_catgirls

Apr 18, 2021
Local Disk⇒user⇒DiskName⇒AppData⇒Eoaming⇒Macromedia⇒FlashPlayer
Deleting this folder did not work. It doesn't seem there is much in there anyway as I don't see any save games.
Yes, you need to find those saves in the appdata, each and every game title comes with its own folder for its save (AIR format), or if you just use the flash projector, then just clearing your temporary internet files should do the trick.

Unless the game files are already unlocked within the game code itself, then you need to go into the code itself to delete few lines from it to 'reset' the game.
How can I go into the game code to reset it?

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes