Infamous2021

Jun 19, 2020
Okay I'm having an issue with Overthrow The Great Demoness.. Everytime A sex scene is supposed to start I get the white screen glitch. and Yes I've tried putting the SWF file with the other ones in the sub folder and I'm still getting the problem... any idea what the issue might be at this point?

toolkit

Oct 14, 2018
Okay I'm having an issue with Overthrow The Great Demoness.. Everytime A sex scene is supposed to start I get the white screen glitch. and Yes I've tried putting the SWF file with the other ones in the sub folder and I'm still getting the problem... any idea what the issue might be at this point?
Couldn't tell you. If the only thing that was changed is the location of the main SWF file, then it shouldn't have any issues. I'd recommend re-downloading the files. if any were corrupted by some unfortunate circumstance, that could fix the problem. if any name changes were made to the "sub" files I'm sure that could also cause issues. I cant be certain of that because I've never tried.

If you right click the white screen, does it say "Movie not loaded" or something else?

mk5544

Jan 29, 2019

Got the same problem with some games, what does the trick for me is to right click an then choose "play" to continue on flash player.

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
There maybe 2 problems:
1) You ARE making a mistake in putting the proper file in the proper location & the game is unable to detect that file
2) The file is corrupted, As I remember from Demoness game, there WAS a bug in one of the H-scenes from someone's translation & for that I had to search for the proper file from others to build the perfect APK

Solution?
1) The game you're having problems with must contain ALL these SUB files
ZomboDroid 20062020151044.jpg
Check if one of these is missing

2) Re-download the whole game from some other's translation or better yet download the Japanese version & check if you have the same problem

Got the same problem with some games, what does the trick for me is to right click an then choose "play" to continue on flash player.
If this above solution does work, like using right click & skip then I can say there IS a coding problem in a certain part of that H-scene & this skipping bypasses that (For that download from another translation like : Icevail, JohnRo, Machine translation)

And as toolkit said
Problem CAN lie in the file not working because of different name
I know because I faced the same thing when I was building it & had to change the name to what originally was (check the Japanese/RAW version to know the real SUB names)

Infamous2021

Jun 19, 2020
It worked. I moved all of the files to a completely new folder and it worked like a charm. I appreciate the help :]

Lune44

Apr 9, 2019

Has this one been added to the collection yet?

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
The New game's completed & is registered to Dl-site
IMG_20200624_153831.jpg
Will be available in a day or two as soon as Dl-site approves of it

★The author also said in some comments that there will be ANOTHER game that he would tease us with a poster
★Should be noted that he plans to make a Loli game but has even more heroine ideas first & so he isn't sure what the next game would be

Reactions: ghostpampo
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes