눈_눈

Dec 20, 2018
People here are on top of things here man... just saw the torrent on sukebei and it already has a save file

Imma goona wait till the uncensor and translation later on, keep up the good work :3

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Title screen
Untitled114_20200626035350.png

Main Menu
Untitled113_20200626033152.png

Created these 2 translated images by help of JSK Community guide
The Title screen has extra modes & I dunno how many as I haven't played it yet. I'll update the title image after playing the game

★The APK is available & I'll send a link after I edit it with files that has Mosaic Removal★

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
For extra modes, there's 3 of them. The Extra Mode 1, which is unlocked by getting the Rape Ending, as I did on my own save and got it that way. Extra Mode 2, is unlocked by getting the Compensated Date Ending/Compensated End and Extra Mode 3, the last one, is unlocked by getting the Love End, which haven't done yet, since unlike some other fighting games JSK has done, is similar to a very old game of his, Vampire Hunter N, which some of the endings were affected, specially the love end, by your dialogue choices, and with this game's case is more or less the same concept, again still haven't unlocked it yet.

Mar 13, 2019
Where you been bruh?
Haven seen you in a while
Been around lurking, raging at PubG Mobile season 13 teaming and aimbot dudes, trying to make sure I remain in the top 10 of Def Jam Fight for NY competitive scene, and trying other games on the site but never get notifications from this forum for some strange reason. I would try to finish Overthrow's menu translation but that's gonna be another hassle on my end.

Tried the new game, yeah I definitely need to hand over money for this release because this is worth the price. Plus the songs are actually good.

Mar 13, 2019
How long until we get translated and uncensored? Also apk
Considering that we don't even have Great Demonness fully translated as far as I know, or even A fighter mistakes me for her rival, yeah that's gonna be a LONG wait time buddy. But someone's gonna release a partial translation soon. Fan translations for these games take a really long time.

TOTMpole

Dec 21, 2018
Considering that we don't even have Great Demonness fully translated as far as I know, or even A fighter mistakes me for her rival, yeah that's gonna be a LONG wait time buddy. But someone's gonna release a partial translation soon. Fan translations for these games take a really long time.
True, but it seems like the community is getting better and better with the speed at which they translate. Elf Knight was almost completely translated within the month of release, so it also seems to be a case of new releases getting more and more traction, in terms of getting them translated fast.
That said, I'm still sad to see some of the older releases just get abandoned.
BUT, here's hoping the new release is translated as quickly as Elf Knight.

Mar 13, 2019
True, but it seems like the community is getting better and better with the speed at which they translate. Elf Knight was almost completely translated within the month of release, so it also seems to be a case of new releases getting more and more traction, in terms of getting them translated fast.
That said, I'm still sad to see some of the older releases just get abandoned.
BUT, here's hoping the new release is translated as quickly as Elf Knight.
Old releases, reminds me when Karen Plutocrat was gonna be crowd based translated but then after it got reviewed someone pointed out that most of it was machine translated of the sort.
That is really good news that the translation speed of not just Elf Knight, but the community as a whole has improved. I too also hope that this new release gets translated at a similar rate assuming the free time is there.
I believe the last time I was here was December 2019.

reiksguardknight

Jan 20, 2018
Been around lurking, raging at PubG Mobile season 13 teaming and aimbot dudes, trying to make sure I remain in the top 10 of Def Jam Fight for NY competitive scene, and trying other games on the site but never get notifications from this forum for some strange reason. I would try to finish Overthrow's menu translation but that's gonna be another hassle on my end.

Tried the new game, yeah I definitely need to hand over money for this release because this is worth the price. Plus the songs are actually good.
I've been trying to get into the Def Jam comp scene but the community is so toxic :(

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes