Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
That's why I asked how long
A LONG TIME!
Translations are done by fans who are expert in those field & got time in their hand
Might take month, might take years to fully translate it... Might get abandoned like some of the previous ones but then again, it may be done within a week
So... None can say

But the APK is here already:

Mar 13, 2019
Idk if i'm just way too tired or sth, but are some JSK-Games connected lore-wise? I thought about it a bit and some games do connect very well.

For example, one of the earlier "devil" games involved a human fighting a female demon queen. Then there was a game where the Daughter of the defeated devil gets attacked by a human, and if, let's just assume, one of those earlier devil games canon ending would be the rape/neutral end and the one with the daughter would have the love ending as canon, then it would perfectly line up with the "Great Demoness", the blonde devil girl, being more human than all the other demonesses.

God dammit, i think i might need some sleep.
T̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶t̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ M̶e̶ ̶w̶o̶n̶d̶e̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶o̶n̶ ̶r̶e̶s̶u̶l̶t̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶Y̶u̶m̶i̶s̶u̶ ̶I̶f̶ ̶w̶e̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶a̶l̶k̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶s̶t̶o̶r̶y̶ ̶w̶i̶s̶e̶-̶
In all seriousness, if there's one Devil game called Aura ij the depository I didn't like it was the freeware one that is really buggy unless played on certain sites. Some options literally won't work on the flash projector.

Korra69

Mar 15, 2020
A LONG TIME!
Translations are done by fans who are expert in those field & got time in their hand
Might take month, might take years to fully translate it... Might get abandoned like some of the previous ones but then again, it may be done within a week
So... None can say

But the APK is here already:
Mega
LOL relaxe a bit man and thanks for telling me how long and for the apk

SwordofHeaven

Jan 28, 2018
Is there a list anywhere of which games have full translations, partials, ,decensor, ongoing translation, etc kinda like in the op? Don't want to have to keep checking "last added" files in the repository for new updates.

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Is there a list anywhere of which games have full translations, partials, ,decensor, ongoing translation, etc kinda like in the op? Don't want to have to keep checking "last added" files in the repository for new updates.
I'm guessing you're looking for this list:
ZomboDroid 30062020211855.jpg

★Image provided from JSK Community guide★

★Link:

Verbosse

Aug 21, 2018
I need the Hunting Girl vs Mr Esper save file but with all stats maxed out, or the money used to upgrade at high number.

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
I need the Hunting Girl vs Mr Esper save file but with all stats maxed out, or the money used to upgrade at high number.
Check his link. It's modded with 50000 skill points & every H-scenes + Endings unlocked

oh i seen this release too late...
anyway, i (re)uncensored it, extracted and modded the main swf to unlock everything + 500000 gold if needed

Mega

• Love
Reactions: Verbosse
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes