• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
Just pondering: If Unity fucks up their software completely via more "bright" ideas about pricing, what could JSK even switch to?

Reactions: LDV

beppemistero

Jan 24, 2019
It's that time again! The JSK Repository torrent has been updated. With a twist this time. With dogged determination, FlashMod has done what was thought nigh impossible. With some 7zip wizardry, he shrunk the entire JSK Repository down to a measly 3.78GB from the previous bloat of 45.7GB. JSK Repository Archive has been uploaded to under the name...

JSK工房 Studio H-Games Main Repository Archive - Translators Corner (10-2-2023).7z

And as an added bonus, the Repository has also been uploaded to Pixeldrain as well.
Not even 4 GBs? That's some crazy ass wizardry there.

Anthxny17

May 18, 2022
Could you explain to me how to get the most recent jsk games, maybe not the newest ones but those that are available for Android and apk PLEASE reply this post

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
CyberEclipse has done his magic again. Here's a recolor mod of PapaGal to Asuna. As well as a spiffy folder icon, machine translation, and decensor made by XinChi. Texture replacement made possible with Bumnedfe's plugin. Hit F1 during gameplay to bring up the texture replacement menu.

Just download and dump into your main game folder.

View attachment 2972347
Can I use the images in your contents ?
I would need permission from CyberEclipse, but he seem to not exists in F95.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Also, I did some recolour on the newest game, and maxed out shapes quality of H-scenes
Thanks for amazing works.
I have a favor to ask. Can I redistribute images that you have modified in the past?

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
So considering how uh, Poetry Tier the machine translations are for the newest game, anyone got an ending guide? I can't parse the haiku my translator gives lmao

• Haha
Reactions: bruhmitzvah

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
This is, officially, JSK best game so far, no doubt about it. Definitely worth the wait. Makes me regret all those other loli games and their flatness. Their face expression was sublime, but this is the one game where I can actually enjoy the facial improvements JSK has made along the years. The valkyria one is close too. But this one achieves a more perfect breast jigglyness.

I know this will never happen, but IF, IF he ever makes a 2B one, I'll create three different dlsite profiles to buy it three different times.

i KNOW that will never happen but a man can dream, especially after a game like last one. Last game, made me a dreamer.

77086360-small.gif

Last edited:
Sep 22, 2017
Just pondering: If Unity fucks up their software completely via more "bright" ideas about pricing, what could JSK even switch to?
Realistically, Godot would probably be his best option in that event. Because his games are so simple and because Godot shares a lot in common with Unity, I don't think the process of Unity -> Godot would be as difficult as his transition from Flash -> Unity was.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
But doesn't Godot kind of mean no hope for thirsty apk fellas?
And also throw rather sizeable wrench to the moonrunes to western lexigons effort?
I'm not too familiar with that software.

Do please enlighten the ignorant peasant.
DERP2.png

Note, 2nd update for the PapaGal (Totally not asuna from blue archive) is out.

Last edited:

Delexicus

Sep 22, 2017
This is, officially, JSK best game so far, no doubt about it. Definitely worth the wait. Makes me regret all those other loli games and their flatness. Their face expression was sublime, but this is the one game where I can actually enjoy the facial improvements JSK has made along the years. The valkyria one is close too. But this one achieves a more perfect breast jigglyness.

I know this will never happen, but IF, IF he ever makes a 2B one, I'll create three different dlsite profiles to buy it three different times.

i KNOW that will never happen but a man can dream, especially after a game like last one. Last game, made me a dreamer.

View attachment 2978645
I have to ask, what is the source of this 2B goodness?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Michael erwards

FlashM0d

Jul 25, 2023
It's that time again! The JSK Repository torrent has been updated. With a twist this time. With dogged determination, FlashMod has done what was thought nigh impossible. With some 7zip wizardry, he shrunk the entire JSK Repository down to a measly 3.78GB from the previous bloat of 45.7GB. JSK Repository Archive has been uploaded to under the name...

JSK工房 Studio H-Games Main Repository Archive - Translators Corner (10-2-2023).7z

And as an added bonus, the Repository has also been uploaded to Pixeldrain as well.

Let me elaborate a little bit more on what's new:

-Improved compression. (What, you thought I was joking about DVD size last time?)
-Reworked repository structure.
-Added Flash&Unity tools.
-Latest versions of original Japanese games (thanks, Delexicus).
-Translated JSK notes&guides for each game.
-All APK I could find (Including 25-29 Unity ones from MisterAce).
-All recolors I could find.
-All mods I could find.
-Minor stuff.

So desperate souls who are seeking for specific games, recolors, apk or other mods - rest at ease, your wanderings are over. I'm pretty sure you'll find what you're searching for in the updated repository.

Special gratitude to our Translators Corner team (T-pals as Icevail call us) for valuable feedback and help in creation.

P.S. Delexicus should update torrent soon enough, so there will be an option to choose stuff. In fact, I think we can keep two variants of repository on Anirena. The more choice, the better, eh?

↓ Links for updated repository are in my signature ↓

Last edited:

LawrenceXHoro

Nov 9, 2021
Desperate souls who are seeking for specific games, recolors, apk or other mods - rest at ease, your wanderings are over. I'm pretty sure you'll find what you're searching for in the updated repository.

Let me elaborate on what's new:

-Improved compression. (What, you thought I was joking about DVD size last time?)
-Reworked repository structure.
-Added Flash&Unity tools.
-Latest versions of original Japanese games (thanks, Delexicus).
-Translated JSK notes&guides for each game.
-All APK I could find (Including 25-29 Unity ones from MisterAce).
-All recolors I could find.
-All mods I could find.
-Minor stuff.

Special gratitude to our Translators Corner team (T-pals as Icevail call us) for valuable feedback and help in creation.

P.S. Delexicus should update torrent soon enough, so there will be an option to choose stuff. In fact, I think we can keep two variants of repository on Anirena. The more choice, the better, eh?
where can you download the apk of games 25-29 please

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes