LawrenceXHoro

Nov 9, 2021
The hell is this man... MisterAce would never release a broken ass apk, If Senpai, Kouhai and a Gifted Ojisan WAS being developed into android, I'm sure he'll announce his resurgence to show updates on decompiling, porting and releasing moments. :cautious:
I was able to install game 28 without problems but on game 25 the apk is broken

Tsukuyomi_

May 2, 2020
Let me elaborate a little bit more on what's new:

-Improved compression. (What, you thought I was joking about DVD size last time?)
-Reworked repository structure.
-Added Flash&Unity tools.
-Latest versions of original Japanese games (thanks, Delexicus).
-Translated JSK notes&guides for each game.
-All APK I could find (Including 25-29 Unity ones from MisterAce).
-All recolors I could find.
-All mods I could find.
-Minor stuff.

So desperate souls who are seeking for specific games, recolors, apk or other mods - rest at ease, your wanderings are over. I'm pretty sure you'll find what you're searching for in the updated repository.

Special gratitude to our Translators Corner team (T-pals as Icevail call us) for valuable feedback and help in creation.

P.S. Delexicus should update torrent soon enough, so there will be an option to choose stuff. In fact, I think we can keep two variants of repository on Anirena. The more choice, the better, eh?

↓ Links for updated repository are in my signature ↓
When I try to extract the archive te operation interrumps an says that some files are damaged

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
I have to ask, what is the source of this 2B goodness?
oH It's a guy in Pixiv, his name is 黒い丸 and he is officially my favorite 2B.... "culturist" I really reccomend him. One of his best works is actually a not animated one. LMK if you have trouble finding him
Delexicus
Sorry for the delay, got heavy work trips. I'll check around if you did notice my posts, if not I'll try to reply to you again next week.

Last edited:

Humg5

Oct 21, 2022
Lol JSK's newest game Gal so far has 7566 purchases...
previous game "Brown Sheep Lord" has 8943 purchs

it's been over a week and already catching up with Brownie. JSK's highest purch was same type "girl who assault middle aged man"

was "Brownie" dat bad ? i guess de only good part for me was "light restrain" then molest. after i busted, i just pressed Alt+F4 and never opened the game again.

why was this game so low ( from your perspective ) ?

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Lol JSK's newest game Gal so far has 7566 purchases...
previous game "Brown Sheep Lord" has 8943 purchs

it's been over a week and already catching up with Brownie. JSK's highest purch was same type "girl who assault middle aged man"

was "Brownie" dat bad ? i guess de only good part for me was "light restrain" then molest. after i busted, i just pressed Alt+F4 and never opened the game again.

why was this game so low ( from your perspective ) ?
It may come as a surprise, but big tiddy loli isn't exactly top seller when it comes to aesthetics, not many found her appealing to bust a nut for, the crowd for that kink is relatively scarce. Not to mention she was comically evil by the way she represented herself, the reception she got, had nothing to do with the skin tone, people loved that part for being literally the first girl with that appeal point for JSK heroines, had JSK based the new heroine for Kakudate Karin instead of Ichinose Asuna from Blue Archive, the sales wouldn't taken negative blow due to it, in fact, might even had boosted those, as those two are quite popular gals as far as I am aware.

But that's just my two cents on the matter, take it however you like. :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: carrykitten

Blackbadger1!

Dec 10, 2020
Oiii here's a quick ebony recolor of the new game that came out that I threw together, it's rough around the edges (tehe) but I just thought it'd be cool to share it, especially with Bumnedfe working on a plugin to help with this sort of thing.

I'm not too good with this stuff but I'm planning on coming back later and putting in more effort it to make it pretty good. But any hoozieez that all I got have a good one. (also big ups to Delexicus and Icevail it's dope to see y'all still here working on this stuff)

Asset Files:
Google Drive (New and improved link!)

If you have any issues just lmk I'll help where I can!

View attachment 2966974
View attachment 2966975
hi this recolor is great she looks just like my first highschool crush, i was just wondering if you would be willing to share the assets or colors you used so i can make recolors of just the girl and one of just the man or if you are truly magnanimous quickly release them yourself? if you did that i'll buy you a beer if you ever come to the west coast of Canada.

Doggmen

Jun 17, 2019
hi this recolor is great she looks just like my first highschool crush, i was just wondering if you would be willing to share the assets or colors you used so i can make recolors of just the girl and one of just the man or if you are truly magnanimous quickly release them yourself? if you did that i'll buy you a beer if you ever come to the west coast of Canada.
Heyyy Badger happy ya like it yea I can send the edited assets as pngs to you if ya like. There's still some stuff in the recolor I fucked up tho, so I can send them to ya when I fix em (eventually maybe hopefully) or I can just send ya what I got now just lmk!

Reactions: Blackbadger1!

Blackbadger1!

Dec 10, 2020
It may come as a surprise, but big tiddy loli isn't exactly top seller when it comes to aesthetics, not many found her appealing to bust a nut for, the crowd for that kink is relatively scarce. Not to mention she was comically evil by the way she represented herself, the reception she got, had nothing to do with the skin tone, people loved that part for being literally the first girl with that appeal point for JSK heroines, had JSK based the new heroine for Kakudate Karin instead of Ichinose Asuna from Blue Archive, the sales wouldn't taken negative blow due to it, in fact, might even had boosted those, as those two are quite popular gals as far as I am aware.

But that's just my two cents on the matter, take it however you like. :unsure:
the reason it didn't do well is because most Japanese men can't comprehend the appeal of a woman with nice big softies who you can also easily toss around in bed, shortstacks are the best of both worlds.

Blackbadger1!

Dec 10, 2020
Heyyy Badger happy ya like it yea I can send the edited assets as pngs to you if ya like. There's still some stuff in the recolor I fucked up tho, so I can send them to ya when I fix em (eventually maybe hopefully) or I can just send ya what I got now just lmk!
oh rad! if you are going to fix them anyways i'll wait if that's ok with you, i don't want to act entitled though i just thought there might be chocolate folks who enjoy vanilla and vanilla folks that enjoy chocolate.

Doggmen

Jun 17, 2019
oh rad! if you are going to fix them anyways i'll wait if that's ok with you, i don't want to act entitled though i just thought there might be chocolate folks who enjoy vanilla and vanilla folks that enjoy chocolate.
Its no prob, but if you'd like the og girl with a darker guy or vice versa just lmk! It literally won't even take 5 mins and I'll just update the og drive link

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes