• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

FlashM0d

Jul 25, 2023
It won't let me install, it says I haven't been able to analyze the package, what do I do please
You're asking the wrong person. I'm a Flash guy, not a Unity guy (at least for now).
25-29 apks are MisterAce's creations, so you should ask him. However, he hasn't shown up for quite some time. And I checked these apks while updating repository and they were working fine for my old devices (Android 5-7).

Regarding that apk you asked in dm, you should wait when Delexicus has some free time to update the torrent and you'll download your apk exclusively.

LawrenceXHoro

Nov 9, 2021
You're asking the wrong person. I'm a Flash guy, not a Unity guy (at least for now).
25-29 apks are MisterAce's creations, so you should ask him. However, he hasn't shown up for quite some time. And I checked these apks while updating repository and they were working fine for my old devices (Android 5-7).

Regarding that apk you asked in dm, you should wait when Delexicus has some free time to update the torrent and you'll download your apk exclusively.
I have a little x3 pro and all the JSK games I had no problems installing but game 25, exactly the one I wanted, did not appear, not even the game icon appears in another format

Feb 8, 2022
This is, officially, JSK best game so far, no doubt about it. Definitely worth the wait. Makes me regret all those other loli games and their flatness. Their face expression was sublime, but this is the one game where I can actually enjoy the facial improvements JSK has made along the years. The valkyria one is close too. But this one achieves a more perfect breast jigglyness.

I know this will never happen, but IF, IF he ever makes a 2B one, I'll create three different dlsite profiles to buy it three different times.

i KNOW that will never happen but a man can dream, especially after a game like last one. Last game, made me a dreamer.

View attachment 2978645
I do agree that this is one of the better latter games, worst game goes the the first Unity game, but I can exuse that because again it’s the first Unity game.

LawrenceXHoro

Nov 9, 2021
did you try to open the apk using any archive apps?i don't have much knowledge about this things,but considering how the files has been compressed and reduced size drastically,maybe you should try to open using archive,i also encountered almost similar issue like this,but after decompressed the files two times to get the actual apk,its works just fine for me..
I have the updated rar and I tried to decompress more than once and the apk did not come out correctly and the message appears when installing that the package cannot be analyzed if anyone has the game 25 - can you please share it with me in the apk

angelguts

Feb 18, 2018
CyberEclipse has done his magic again. Here's a recolor mod of PapaGal to Asuna. As well as a spiffy folder icon, machine translation, and decensor made by XinChi. Texture replacement made possible with Bumnedfe's plugin. Hit F1 during gameplay to bring up the texture replacement menu.

Just download and dump into your main game folder.

View attachment 2972347
How do I disable the machine translation included in this release? Usually there's a text file in the translation folder that can be edited but this translation seems to be hidden somewhere else.

LawrenceXHoro

Nov 9, 2021
we old. My niece doesn't own a Pc either, she does everything on her phone T_T
What happens is that when using a PC it is not as accessible as the mobile phone, you can take it wherever you want while the PC stays alone in your room and I also like using my Android more, I have been like this for years, I am already used to it

Feb 8, 2022
What happens is that when using a PC it is not as accessible as the mobile phone, you can take it wherever you want while the PC stays alone in your room and I also like using my Android more, I have been like this for years, I am already used to it
Me who has an iOS ;(

Mar 31, 2022
How do I disable the machine translation included in this release? Usually there's a text file in the translation folder that can be edited but this translation seems to be hidden somewhere else.
I think the translations for this is hardcoded into the game. I deleted the Assembly CSharp DLL file & replaced it with a fresh version of the game & it worked.

Zhyngck

Oct 10, 2020
CyberEclipse has done his magic again. Here's a recolor mod of PapaGal to Asuna. As well as a spiffy folder icon, machine translation, and decensor made by XinChi. Texture replacement made possible with Bumnedfe's plugin. Hit F1 during gameplay to bring up the texture replacement menu.

Just download and dump into your main game folder.

View attachment 2972347
You hit F1 once to bring up the texture replacement menu,

I hit it repeatedly to mute/unmute my game over and over again,

We are not the same.

Perrell Brown

Jul 18, 2023
try to download and launch the apk using this link,i already decompressed it,hope it works for you

Mega
The hell is this man... MisterAce would never release a broken ass apk, If Senpai, Kouhai and a Gifted Ojisan WAS being developed into android, I'm sure he'll announce his resurgence to show updates on decompiling, porting and releasing moments. :cautious:

Reactions: carrykitten
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes