lancekento

Apr 21, 2018
It may come as a surprise, but big tiddy loli isn't exactly top seller when it comes to aesthetics, not many found her appealing to bust a nut for, the crowd for that kink is relatively scarce. Not to mention she was comically evil by the way she represented herself, the reception she got, had nothing to do with the skin tone, people loved that part for being literally the first girl with that appeal point for JSK heroines, had JSK based the new heroine for Kakudate Karin instead of Ichinose Asuna from Blue Archive, the sales wouldn't taken negative blow due to it, in fact, might even had boosted those, as those two are quite popular gals as far as I am aware.

But that's just my two cents on the matter, take it however you like. :unsure:
Came down to good timing too, Blue Archive saw a huge uptick at C102 so this game is likely riding on that wave. MGB2 also had great success even though his other loli games didn't because it was at the height of the msgk correction craze.

May 26, 2019
The first Unity game was definitely much rougher than the ones after that. I hope JSK doesn't just can the concept of that one, though.

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
Hm.. JSK ci-en update, Bug fixing & announcing a new 'interrogation / touching' game, preview to be out hopefully by next week.

"Modest size figure".

Wouldn't the JK Arena Blue-hair, be considered modest?

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Hm.. JSK ci-en update, Bug fixing & announcing a new 'interrogation / touching' game, preview to be out hopefully by next week.

"Modest size figure".

Wouldn't the JK Arena Blue-hair, be considered modest?
Miyui (Swordsman from next door) is more kin to modest size design.
While Mion is more kin to well developed JK build, such as Yua and Satsuki, they come equipped with larger ballistics, which Mion also sports.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fantasydude4000

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Well, the little sister 'Yukano' also has hots for the MC from the get go, she's quite attached to her Oniisan, even going as far as taking the yandere route to get him, should need arise, as far as I remember, she wasn't tsundere type, just a brocon.

Last edited:

defrosterz

Dec 13, 2017
ive been trying papa gal in my bro pc

this game really good and lot of feature
i wish i can play this on my android phone (apk) i wish mister ace comeback and lets hope hes fine.

Mar 22, 2023
Man, Miyui is one of a kind, she's probably the only encountered deredere from the start in the entire JSK fighting game series while the rest are tsunderes.

NEED MORE GIRLS LIKE MIYUI!!! :WutFace:
There's also Maisa.

The two demon posessed girls are the only ones that already like the protagonist even b4 you try and get the love end.

Lady Luck

Aug 6, 2021
So considering how uh, Poetry Tier the machine translations are for the newest game, anyone got an ending guide? I can't parse the haiku my translator gives lmao
assuming you just want the scenes, here is a visual step by step to unlock it. find your save file, as shown in image 1 and 2. open your save file with your preferred text editor, I used notepad. change the "0" to "1" as shown in image 3 (don't forget to save the file after). this can also be used to unlock other scenes as well, as shown in image 4. your scenes should be unlocked, but you may want to start one then close the game once just in case to refresh it. this should work for any other JSK unity games as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: bene5

daru

Oct 5, 2017
assuming you just want the scenes, here is a visual step by step to unlock it. find your save file, as shown in image 1 and 2. open your save file with your preferred text editor, I used notepad. change the "0" to "1" as shown in image 3 (don't forget to save the file after). this can also be used to unlock other scenes as well, as shown in image 4. your scenes should be unlocked, but you may want to start one then close the game once just in case to refresh it. this should work for any other JSK unity games as well.
Yeah....but, surprise, I actually want to play the game. It's quite hard to understand the auto translator.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes