Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Anyone as a download link of the 28th game?
Crap, I need to redownload the 28th. I tried downloading the translated one, but I got the hellish failed to load mono and when I got it to work, the translation was broken and I couldn't progress further certain points. Anyone mind telling me if there's a link with only the translation so I can just merge a newer download with the translation?

wavent19

Oct 15, 2017
Bought the new game and got the auto patcher working. It's fun, though the pacifist run is a pain to figure out thanks to the mid battle dialogue so I'm still working on that.

On that aside, has anybody started refining the translation? The machine translation is fine, but there's no doubt things could be written 'better', though honestly I've just been running what the auto generation picks up through DeepL and doing my best to capture the essence of the translation.

Reactions: septacycell

lemywinks

Apr 22, 2021
anyone has the raw jap pc version for the latest game? cant use torrents so repository doesnt work for me
i want to try translating it so need the raw one

Cecena

Jul 25, 2021
if I remember correctly there was someone that optimized jsk games, possibly specifically the android version, from lots of gigabytes into around 400mb. Anyone can point me to it? I accidentally lose my bookmark of it.

Edit: Nevermind, found it. Thanks FlashM0d and coolkid44!

Alright, I'm in the middle of a short vacation, so I was able to work more on JSK stuff from my to-do list.

Android ports for coolkid44's cool Omake Mod Series completed. Have a treat, guys.

View attachment 2936566

APK 09-24

Password: Flash

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: FlashM0d

Reecespuffs

Nov 5, 2022
on Daddy Hunting Gal and Psychic Uncle the 30th game i believe? how do i unlock the daddy life end? also is there any links for game 29 and or 27? :D thank you in advance

Last edited:

animajunki123

Nov 9, 2019
so, I ended up losing my intial downloads when my old computer died, but the mega download for windows is long gone at this point, anyone know where I can find a download for all the JSK games? or of whats been translated?

Reactions: 420incel

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Anyone have a save for colliseum girl 28. It seems no matter what I do I get a glitch which doesn't let me progress past the second rape for the 3rd ending

KIRISAKA01

Apr 5, 2023
デリキシカス、投稿: 11917317、メンバー: 214225 said:
は次のとおりです。v10 以降の Android デバイスが動作しない問題を修正しました。まだ問題があるかもしれませんが。
[/引用]
いいですね

Reactions: carrykitten
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes