TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
That's due to the anime art-style.

The thing is, anime art styles sometime struggle with proportions because they're trying to accentuate certain aspects, but because of the stylistic nature, it means that the art won't look good in all angles.

For instance, low angle shots are almost impossible in anime art styles because it means drawing the underside of the jaw, and anime-art's not good at representing that.

JSK's anime-art style is basically a late 90s early 2000s basic VN art style.

ChudBuddy

Apr 18, 2023
There is, but it's buried in this thread. I probably should make an effort to make a full-on walk through though, but don't have the time at this moment.

https://f95zone.to/threads/jsk-studio-games-2023-12-18-jsk-studios.24510/post-11921601
https://f95zone.to/threads/jsk-studio-games-2023-12-18-jsk-studios.24510/post-11944228

Keep in mind all this was done via very choppy machine translation, so assuming it's been refined since then (honestly haven't been keeping up) some of the dialogue will have likely changed.
Thanks a lot man.
I tried using the search function with the words ojisan and gal but didn't work.
I know we have access to saves but i think i'm missing stuff if i don't do it with a guide.

Reactions: Smithereens
Oct 19, 2020
That's due to the anime art-style.

The thing is, anime art styles sometime struggle with proportions because they're trying to accentuate certain aspects, but because of the stylistic nature, it means that the art won't look good in all angles.

For instance, low angle shots are almost impossible in anime art styles because it means drawing the underside of the jaw, and anime-art's not good at representing that.

JSK's anime-art style is basically a late 90s early 2000s basic VN art style.
To add to what you're saying they also have to make it all move. The 2D sprites are made in different pieces. It's hard pulling all of that together. Especially when you want to take angles.

Humg5

Oct 21, 2022
Aye, I've been complaining about how he draws faces from side view that makes them look like they've got Jimmy Neutron heads for a while now but it really feels like I've just been shouting into the void. Though I will say this latest game actually isn't as bad as some of his other recent work.

Edit: One of the pics I posted here lol
And this is one of his latest, improved ones. The old ones in 3/4 angle looks... turn off

We all know anime head anatomy. Eyes area starts off sligthly lower than real life's, and there is little space for mouth area since they are just lines. And the upper part of the head is big underneath the Large hair. If you go to the youtube channel called "Shonzo" you will see. He models Vtuber's 3D models real good. Anime face anatomy is little strange. Despite that, people make good looking anime faces. But it seems our guy JSK is built different, otherwise how could he manage to fk up this badly ?

Last edited:

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
ok guys i finished it my AIO stuffs...for now......

now i can make black/ebony penis with a few clicks...
now than i have the profiles saved... ehehehe
so maybe i can extend these darks penis to other jsk games in unity......

today you got these:
26 AIOv4.3
bugfixes

29 AIO1.1
is a new release...

30 AIO1.1
is a new release...

31 AIOv2.1
the mega project is complited.....
hope i dont' have forgot nothing....

32 v1.1 AIO1.1
is a new release...

i change the order of releases from old to new finally
https://f95zone.to/threads/jsk-studio-games-2023-12-18-jsk-studios.24510/post-10729094

have fun
time to sleep/rest
salut

Last edited:

zerze

May 27, 2017
ok guys i finished it my AIO stuffs...for now......

now i can make black/ebony penis with a few clicks...
now than i have the profiles saved... ehehehe
so maybe i can extend these darks penis to other jsk games in unity......

today you got these:
26 AIOv4.3
bugfixes

30 AIO1.1
is a new release...

31 AIOv2.1
the mega project is complited.....
hope i dont' have forgot nothing....

i change the order of releases from old to new finally
https://f95zone.to/threads/jsk-studio-games-2023-12-18-jsk-studios.24510/post-10729094

have fun
time to sleep/rest
salut
Thank you for all your work, and reminder for those who are wondering, it's the F12 key to switch between different colors

jeff100

Sep 11, 2020
Sorry for the probably dumb question but has game 30 been translated? The repository that's linked in the OP only has the original version without any mods or translation o:

Reactions: Smithereens

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
What name is the Latest JSK studio game released? Also is this is the Conversation type instead of "Turn based combat system" right?

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes