ganesha2407

Nov 6, 2020
we got first missionary sex scene
looks like we will get total 40 perspectives of sex scene, i don't know if this included ending position.
image-web (2).jpg

Reactions: Artix0

decagem

Feb 20, 2024
we got first missionary sex scene
looks like we will get total 40 perspectives of sex scene, i don't know if this included ending position.
View attachment 3627616
Is it me or the girl's face is really stretched?
The girl in the previous game, "Ijirareko", had an oval (pretty) face instead of the usual round (cute) one all JSK games used to have. At that time, I thought JSK was moving on to more mature (oval/pretty) faced girls, possibly due to some complication in Japan's law, but in this game, I can only see the girl as someone who got her ugly face covered by a smoking hot body.

ganesha2407

Nov 6, 2020
The girl in the previous game, "Ijirareko", had an oval (pretty) face instead of the usual round (cute) one all JSK games used to have. At that time, I thought JSK was moving on to more mature (oval/pretty) faced girls, possibly due to some complication in Japan's law, but in this game, I can only see the girl as someone who got her ugly face covered by a smoking hot body.
probably because this is just a teaser and rough work man,
there's lot error in game 28 also when they still a tease, but they fix it when they released it

Humg5

Oct 21, 2022
Dunno mon! looks normal to me, looks breedable. Rather than ugly i feel like JSK guy is becoming more consistent with their faces and trying to retain their shapes n proportions... aka ( no distortions or morphs )

Why are de arena girls so hot ?

Last edited:

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
Dunno mon! looks normal to me, looks breedable. Rather than ugly i feel like JSK guy is becoming more consistent with their faces and trying to retain their shapes n proportions... aka ( no distortions or morphs )

Why are de arena girls so hot ?
Her face is thinner/more stretched in the missionary scene compared to all the other teasers so far (see example below), but as ganesha said, JSK will probably fix that between now and release. It's difficult to get proportions right the first time working with that kind of angle and perspective.

1715596416224.png

She's definitely very breedable lol, I agree the arena girls have always been the hottest!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Humg5

YourLustfulSinner69

May 12, 2024
CyberEclipse has done his magic again. Here's a recolor mod of PapaGal to Asuna. As well as a spiffy folder icon, machine translation, and decensor made by XinChi. Texture replacement made possible with Bumnedfe's plugin. Hit F1 during gameplay to bring up the texture replacement menu.

Just download and dump into your main game folder.

View attachment 2972347
If i press f1 it dosen't bring up any menu. How can i solve it? i really wanna play with this texture mod

ganesha2407

Nov 6, 2020
Her face is thinner/more stretched in the missionary scene compared to all the other teasers so far (see example below), but ganesha said JSK will probably fix that between now and release. It's difficult to get proportions right the first time working with that kind of angle and perspective.

View attachment 3630114

She's definitely very breedable lol, I agree the arena girls have always been the hottest!!
yeah to add further information after looking through the comments,
most likely They will fix the akward proportion later, since he want to rush / clear it at the end of July.
and doing more fixing later so They can release it between Early or Mid August .

more crucial information
you can forget your dream to see Pregnancy in future game,
this new Heroine dethroned cute challenger in game 28 in their breast size, to put it simply She has biggest breast heroine now in JSK series.

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
Wasn't previously the largest are supposed to be latina and yumisu (r). Looking at the pics, 'skadi' doesn't seem bigger than theirs.

Humg5

Oct 21, 2022
I can't tell them but does the girls have a "Soft Glow" effects ? i mean each and every frame ! To add more anime, animation like effects. It's a post processing thing but... Primal Crude like me adds them manually anyway, but how about JSK ? Can anyone tell me if there are "Soft Glow"s ...
1715653884655.png

jerrymays

Apr 15, 2022
Ladies and Gentlemen of the JSK Studio Community,

I proudly present you a historical moment in adult gaming history that UNITY GAMES are now POSSIBLE to be played on ANDROID!!!
:PogChamp::PogChamp::PogChamp::PogChamp::PogChamp:

Screenshot_2024-05-14-19-41-19-73_b6022cb7d1a61f21e4fe914c8728a54c.jpg

As a computer engineering student who loves experimenting with emulators to androids such as to C64, NES, SNES, GBA, PSP and so on...

I finally discovered a new emulator that would help android users to play their dream pc games!!!

I present you WINLATOR

Screenshot_2024-05-14-19-53-04-22_b6022cb7d1a61f21e4fe914c8728a54c.jpg

Winlator here will allow android users to emulate all JSK Games that haven't been ported in phones.

To use winlator, you need to create a container that contains the specs of the pc you want that suits to your phone.

Since I am currently using Android 10, I only change GPU NAME to GTX 1070, CHECKED: CPU0 (Processor Affinity) and that's it!

Next thing you need to do is to download the exe of the games which is to extract PC (Unity).7z in zarchiever, make sure you put the folder in your android/downloads so Winlator can detect the folder.

Now with your new container in Winlator, press run to access the emulator then it will access you to the windows screen!

Move the cursor by swiping the screen and move it in the start (Bottom Left)

Now a new icon will appear and click D: which is downloads

Find PC(Unity) click it, and find the EXE somewhere in the folders

Screenshot_2024-05-14-20-16-49-54_b6022cb7d1a61f21e4fe914c8728a54c.jpg

Once you find the exe, there you have it!!!

YOU CAN NOW PLAY UNPORTED UNITY JSK STUDIO GAMES ON YOUR ANDROID PHONE!

Screenshot_2024-05-14-19-42-12-02_b6022cb7d1a61f21e4fe914c8728a54c.jpg

I hope this will finally bring an equal, fair and square gameplays to everyone, allowing all players the chance to enjoy the latest games, regardless of whether they use a PC or android platforms. :love:

Happy Gaming Everyone!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes