Eddy5893181

Jun 24, 2021
Ladies and Gentlemen of the JSK Studio Community,

I proudly present you a historical moment in adult gaming history that UNITY GAMES are now POSSIBLE to be played on ANDROID!!!
:PogChamp::PogChamp::PogChamp::PogChamp::PogChamp:

View attachment 3633050

As a computer engineering student who loves experimenting with emulators to androids such as to C64, NES, SNES, GBA, PSP and so on...

I finally discovered a new emulator that would help android users to play their dream pc games!!!

I present you WINLATOR

View attachment 3633054

Winlator here will allow android users to emulate all JSK Games that haven't been ported in phones.

To use winlator, you need to create a container that contains the specs of the pc you want that suits to your phone.

Since I am currently using Android 10, I only change GPU NAME to GTX 1070, CHECKED: CPU0 (Processor Affinity) and that's it!

Next thing you need to do is to download the exe of the games which is to extract PC (Unity).7z in zarchiever, make sure you put the folder in your android/downloads so Winlator can detect the folder.

Now with your new container in Winlator, press run to access the emulator then it will access you to the windows screen!

Move the cursor by swiping the screen and move it in the start (Bottom Left)

Now a new icon will appear and click D: which is downloads

Find PC(Unity) click it, and find the EXE somewhere in the folders

View attachment 3633127

Once you find the exe, there you have it!!!

YOU CAN NOW PLAY UNPORTED UNITY JSK STUDIO GAMES ON YOUR ANDROID PHONE!

View attachment 3633074

I hope this will finally bring an equal, fair and square gameplays to everyone, allowing all players the chance to enjoy the latest games, regardless of whether they use a PC or android platforms. :love:

Happy Gaming Everyone!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
nice

Sonkeidotc

Dec 19, 2023

I proudly present you a historical moment in adult gaming history that UNITY GAMES are now POSSIBLE to be played on ANDROID!!!

View attachment 3633050

As a computer engineering student who loves experimenting with emulators to androids such as to C64, NES, SNES, GBA, PSP and so on...

I finally discovered a new emulator that would help android users to play their dream pc games!!!

I present you WINLATOR

View attachment 3633054

Winlator here will allow android users to emulate all JSK Games that haven't been ported in phones.

To use winlator, you need to create a container that contains the specs of the pc you want that suits to your phone.

Since I am currently using Android 10, I only change GPU NAME to GTX 1070, CHECKED: CPU0 (Processor Affinity) and that's it!

Next thing you need to do is to download the exe of the games which is to extract PC (Unity).7z in zarchiever, make sure you put the folder in your android/downloads so Winlator can detect the folder.

Now with your new container in Winlator, press run to access the emulator then it will access you to the windows screen!

View attachment 3633127

View attachment 3633074

I hope this will finally bring an equal, fair and square gameplays to everyone, allowing all players the chance to enjoy the latest games, regardless of whether they use a PC or android platforms. :love:

Happy Gaming Everyone!

Unfortunately, this app doesn't work on my cell phone... if you can provide a configuration to make it work, I can try, but I don't think it will work on my weak cell phone... I'll have to wait, do what, right? :')

Reactions: carrykitten

KIRISAKA01

Apr 5, 2023

View attachment 3633050

I present you WINLATOR

View attachment 3633054

View attachment 3633127

View attachment 3633074

Happy Gaming Everyone!

Thank You Brother

zelbu

May 24, 2021

View attachment 3633050

I present you WINLATOR

View attachment 3633054

View attachment 3633127

View attachment 3633074

Happy Gaming Everyone!

I tried what you did, but I get this error, any idea?
Screenshot_20240514-144410.png

defrosterz

Dec 13, 2017
this is my setting for winlator
im using poco x5

anyway thank to founder to give us this idea, i really i appreciate it, this a lot helpful since MisterAce gone

JacksHoff

Jul 15, 2018
Her face is thinner/more stretched in the missionary scene compared to all the other teasers so far (see example below), but as ganesha said, JSK will probably fix that between now and release. It's difficult to get proportions right the first time working with that kind of angle and perspective.

View attachment 3630114

She's definitely very breedable lol, I agree the arena girls have always been the hottest!!
no way. cornered schoolgirls ftw

• Red Heart
Reactions: Richyz11

Perrell Brown

Jul 18, 2023

View attachment 3633050

I present you WINLATOR

View attachment 3633054

View attachment 3633127

View attachment 3633074

Happy Gaming Everyone!

About fucking time! Lets fucking nut that shit!

• Haha
Reactions: carrykitten

nicopotara

Dec 8, 2021

View attachment 3633050

I present you WINLATOR

View attachment 3633054

View attachment 3633127

View attachment 3633074

Happy Gaming Everyone!

Thanks
Your our heroes

defrosterz

Dec 13, 2017

View attachment 3633050

I present you WINLATOR

View attachment 3633054

View attachment 3633127

View attachment 3633074

Happy Gaming Everyone!

how u translate the game?

Blaze8403

Sep 12, 2021

View attachment 3633050

I present you WINLATOR

View attachment 3633054

View attachment 3633127

View attachment 3633074

Happy Gaming Everyone!

That's awesome, now if only I could get it to run properly...

The Winlator seem to not work specifically on my phone Type/Series... (Not responding when trying to get to the Windows menu, yes I looked it up, exactly my phone) a Samsung S24 Ultra.

Meanwhile, all the old flash JSK apks doesn't have support for x64 phones... which just so happen to be what my phone is running.

Someone please just end me already :')

• Sad
Reactions: Richyz11

Tatasias

Oct 1, 2023

View attachment 3633050

I present you WINLATOR

View attachment 3633054

View attachment 3633127

View attachment 3633074

Happy Gaming Everyone!

If you want to use the plugins (the uncensor, the recolors, the translator idk if thats what they're called) all you have to do is open winlator

Click on the button on the bottom left / system tools / wine configuration

Screenshot_2024-05-16-00-44-51-707_com.winlator.jpg

Then go into library / new override for library/ then scroll down to winhttp / then click add, and make sure it says " native, builtin "

Screenshot_2024-05-16-00-44-19-437_com.winlator.jpg

Screenshot_2024-05-16-01-12-01-716_com.winlator.jpg

Click ok at the bottom and thats it, obviously dependind on what phone you have and what you're trying to load loading times will vary, for me if its just the uncensor and the translator its pretty much instant but the recolor makes it take a little
Screenshot_2024-05-16-01-17-14-912_com.winlator.jpg

Screenshot_2024-05-16-00-49-49-631_com.winlator.jpg

Im sorry if anything about my post is confusing, its my first time posting and English isnt my first language

Last edited:

HiroK1D

Aug 8, 2022
I just found out the other site with old jsk collection

I just search it with jsk collection apk on google browser

Studio/ 1000243823.jpg

defrosterz

Dec 13, 2017
If you want to use the plugins (the uncensor, the recolors, the translator idk if thats what they're called) all you have to do is open winlator

Click on the button on the bottom left / system tools / wine configuration

View attachment 3639420

Then go into library / new override for library/ then scroll down to winhttp / then click add, and make sure it says " native, builtin "

View attachment 3639425

View attachment 3639441

Click ok at the bottom and thats it, obviously dependind on what phone you have and what you're trying to load loading times will vary, for me if its just the uncensor and the translator its pretty much instant but the recolor makes it take a little
View attachment 3639448

View attachment 3639450

Im sorry if anything about my post is confusing, its my first time posting and English isnt my first language
how u change the color?

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes