raph216

Jun 10, 2020
I cant wait for that last game, It has me real excited for sure, the theme and the "Heroine" Cant wait to have it uncensored and full translated. when it comes to light aprox?
JSK makes games in about 4 to 5 months (the 2 last games took about 4 months and a half according to the update posts he made on dlsite). He began the last game mid march, so if he needs the same time for the new one, about 2 months and a half left.

Nov 15, 2020
I cannot for the life of me find where JUST the most recent couple of games are listed...

I have gone back dozens of pages and to bookmarked ones... There's the list on page 1 (which doesn't look like it's been updated since mid-COVID) and there are a couple signatures, but they link to either older (older than the last 3 or 4) games or a "complete list", and I don't want to re-download all the other games...

Help?

Rhydian

Feb 15, 2018
I cannot for the life of me find where JUST the most recent couple of games are listed...

I have gone back dozens of pages and to bookmarked ones... There's the list on page 1 (which doesn't look like it's been updated since mid-COVID) and there are a couple signatures, but they link to either older (older than the last 3 or 4) games or a "complete list", and I don't want to re-download all the other games...

Help?
rip

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
I think you just complaining over the tiniest thing, i dont see anything wrong with it, if you want more “expressions”, go play a black lilith game or something
You simply don't know anything, 2021 newbie. you don't know WHY JSK got to be as good as he is. Whenever you like to admit it or not, some older JSK games are much better than the newer ones in many aspects. Sure, the newer ones might be generally superior, but that doesn't mean he should discard some old practices. Before you discard other comments go back and check the older games. Or are you seriously defending longface game?

nnt1996

Jul 17, 2021
You simply don't know anything, 2021 newbie. you don't know WHY JSK got to be as good as he is. Whenever you like to admit it or not, some older JSK games are much better than the newer ones in many aspects. Sure, the newer ones might be generally superior, but that doesn't mean he should discard some old practices. Before you discard other comments go back and check the older games. Or are you seriously defending longface game?
I played the games before he even switch to unity you know? My first was the shogun princess one and your right, the face in the flash era look more unique compare to the unity ones but the unity’s face doesn't look THAT bad to me, Mr Veteran

wavent19

Oct 15, 2017
For some reason, despite being one of the hottest JSK characters, Tougioh 28 somehow didn't fully make it for me, and I understand why, her lewd expressions. She didn't have great lewd expressions. Somehow JSK has ever slightly but definitely decreased his ability to portray both lewd expressions and grape expressions. And he used to be great at it too. But ever since he moved to unity he hasn't done great in that aspect. I hope he recovers with his latest game. It looks like it could be great. I hope he doesn't settle for good.
It was the tongue sticking out. Such a minor detail made things so much hotter. Also this could just be me, the Unity sex feels too clean in most instances while the flash games felt rougher overall. Though game 31 felt close to the old games, to me anyway.

Mar 22, 2023
Based on the speach bubbles (more like talk frames), this seems to be extra mode (g)rape related.

The girl mentions that is her first time experiencing pain and shame (humiliation) like that.
And the referee calls MC "champion" when describing his slow hips swings as if savoring a virgin.

Problem with that is, at first, I thought the girl would be the champion, therefore in the (g)rape extra mode, she should've already lost her cherry. That means, either the referee bubble/frame is incorrect (possibly residue from "champion has his way in the ring") or the game will allow you to choose who, the girl or MC, will start as the champion. A two scenarios game, perhaps?
Say the word you coward.

If you're a fan then own it.

decagem

Feb 20, 2024
Say the word you coward.

If you're a fan then own it.
I'm not. I prefer the lewd ends. Like in Exorcist Girl Maisa, where the girl takes action making it sound you're forcing her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Mar 22, 2023
I'm not. I prefer the lewd ends. Like in Exorcist Girl Maisa, where the girl takes action making it sound you're forcing her.
Are you, or are you not a fan of JSK?
The way some of you guys talk, I question whether you're old enough to be on this site.

decagem

Feb 20, 2024
Are you, or are you not a fan of JSK?
The way some of you guys talk, I question whether you're old enough to be on this site.
I thought you were talking about being fan of rape. I apologize for misunderstanding.
Answering your question, yes, although I'm not liking how JSK is changing, I'm still a fan of his works.

decagem

Feb 20, 2024
I can only be honest. If Senami Rio was Yokoi Yuzuha (see images bellow), "Helping My Student Bud Her Lust Flower" would be JSK's peerless work (IMHO).

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes