Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
Isn't that supposed to be a weak way to hide her age? Like "The asterisk stands for a 2, so SHE'S ABSOLUTELY LEGAL OFFICER I SWEAR"?
Haha idk actually, I thought at first it was just a font/translation thing but that makes a lot of sense! Really made me chuckle when I first saw it though because it just reads to me as if the asterisk is trying to draw extreme attention to the 1716409673354.png :BootyTime:

Prael

Jul 3, 2023
It's just my Internet provider or that torrent on Anirena always has 5kb/s download speed?

And I also want to know what the difference between common and mod version (on apk)? They're translated BTW?

And those apk files is decensored or not?

And maybe somebody has saved CyberEclipse apks for NiiCri games?

Last edited:

beppemistero

Jan 24, 2019
Haha idk actually, I thought at first it was just a font/translation thing but that makes a lot of sense! Really made me chuckle when I first saw it though because it just reads to me as if the asterisk is trying to draw extreme attention to the View attachment 3660893 :BootyTime:
I mean, that asterisk (wich is a big circle symbol in the original japanese games, like this one ) is there in a lot of JSK games, even the older ones (like Imouto-sama Can’t Be Refused, look under spoiler)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'll just make a list, since it would take me 5 minutes to check them all.
You can find that symbol in:
3. With Imouto
11. How to Discipline a Shoplifting Girl
12. Karen, Daughter of Martial Arts Plutocrat
13. Restraint and Interrogation - Princess Irene
15. Miyui ~My Neighbor Swordswoman in School~
16. Magical Girl Buster
18. Handling my Moody Niece
19. A fighter mistook me for her rival!
20. Cornered by a Cheeky Devil
22. Papa-hunting Gal and Mr. Esper
24. Helping my student explore her budding sexuality
32. Papa-Gal
33. Ijirare Syoujyo

As you can see, in all the games with that symbol the heroine is a * 500 YEARS OLD DEMON OFFICER I SWEAR *

PS: It's curios to note that between game 24 and 32 the age of the heroine is always missing (you can deduce it in game 29, from the intro where you can see her school papers, but still no symbol), even if in previously similar games that symbol was there, and the heroine is clearly a * 500 YEARS OLD DEMON OFFICER I SWEAR *.

Weird.

Lady Luck

Aug 6, 2021
As you can see, in all the games with that symbol the heroine is a * 500 YEARS OLD DEMON OFFICER I SWEAR *
I'm reminded of that one comic (can't find it atm) where in one chapter the hero (protagonist) is walking with an elf and a police officer equivalent comes by saying something to the effect of 'you're under arrest for sleeping with a minor', elf says "I'm 1000 years old" and the officer says something like 'I know, that's why I'm arresting you' and the elf gets dragged off with the guy looking confused.

if anyone knows what the hell I'm thinking of, please remind me of the name

Reactions: beppemistero

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
I'm reminded of that one comic (can't find it atm) where in one chapter the hero (protagonist) is walking with an elf and a police officer equivalent comes by saying something to the effect of 'you're under arrest for sleeping with a minor', elf says "I'm 1000 years old" and the officer says something like 'I know, that's why I'm arresting you' and the elf gets dragged off with the guy looking confused.

if anyone knows what the hell I'm thinking of, please remind me of the name
1716552106652.png

Found it!

that said, that loli debate is always amusing, it always ends up a case of "age of consent" VS "apperance of consent"
by law, anyone under 18 is legally a child, so any adult doing stuff with them is in hot water.
yet when it comes to 1000 year old lolis, suddenly that doesn't count because she doesn't appear adult enough.

decagem

Feb 20, 2024
I mean, that asterisk (wich is a big circle symbol in the original japanese games, like this one ) is there in a lot of JSK games, even the older ones (like Imouto-sama Can’t Be Refused, look under spoiler)
Technically speaking, the ◯ is a sign used in japanese language to indicate something is right, it's like saying "okay", "go on" or whatever in that sense. The opposite the ◯ is the sign X, which means "wrong", "don't", "not good", etc.
Considering that, in the image, the "◯1" can be read/translated as "right one", meaning the girl has "right one" years of age.

Reactions: beppemistero

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
that said, that loli debate is always amusing, it always ends up a case of "age of consent" VS "apperance of consent"
by law, anyone under 18 is legally a child, so any adult doing stuff with them is in hot water.
yet when it comes to 1000 year old lolis, suddenly that doesn't count because she doesn't appear adult enough.
Or the height of consent!
It's just straight up discrimination because they feel queasy because of it! One might even say, if you're feeling like throwing shit at them, they're racist because asian women are often built significally smaller...

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
It was the tongue sticking out. Such a minor detail made things so much hotter. Also this could just be me, the Unity sex feels too clean in most instances while the flash games felt rougher overall. Though game 31 felt close to the old games, to me anyway.
Yes that too, but not only that, it's the expressions, the overall expressions, the lewdness, the fear. Stuff like that
1716595944956.png 1716596173433.png 1716596180824.png 1716596303801.png 1716596309290.png 1716596345114.png 1716596356637.png
I played the games before he even switch to unity you know? My first was the shogun princess one and your right, the face in the flash era look more unique compare to the unity ones but the unity’s face doesn't look THAT bad to me, Mr Veteran
I urge to replay the knight one; the valkyrie one, both of the demon lords, even the fighting games, heck even the loli one tha puts you on the spot, and notice how there's a distinct quality while not in gameplay, but in expressions, ¿immersion? Even the demon lord one, the newer one, is much worse than the first one of the same girl, which I think it's the 10th one. I think the visual resolution and the animation is just smoother on the latter ones.

Now I don't wanna lump JSK with all other bad developers out there, he knows how to deliver, and his upcoming game looks just delightful :love:but he clearly used to do facial expressions really good and he doesn't does so anymore. Hope he recovers that by the next game which looks promising to say the least.

decagem

Feb 20, 2024
little kids aka lolis are such a turn off
Truth be told, JSK doesn't have that many loli games is his catalog, see below:

Even among his older games, now out of print, only two featured lolis.

As you can see, only seven JSK games have loli girls.

May 26, 2019
how do one use the files?
You'll need to have BepInEx + the texture replacer plugin and after that go into BepInEx/plugins/ReplacementTextures (If there is no folder named that you can just create it yourself) and put the folder in there. That should be it, but if you want to enable/disable the retexture you can just press E. If you look for the texture replacer plugin it should be named TextureReplacer.dll and all you'll have to do is put that in your plugin folder.

st31118aa

May 22, 2021
Does anyone know the current release of the JSK game for Android?
Now I have No.29 but I can't find the No.30
1716790294416.png

SamC1337

Apr 17, 2021
Proceding with my 3 monthly check-in. Has the Repository been updated yet? Or are there any updates on translations for the new games?

Actually I just noticed Anirena is down for me at the Host end :(

Humg5

Oct 21, 2022
Truth be told, JSK doesn't have that many loli games is his catalog, see below:

Even among his older games, now out of print, only two featured lolis.

As you can see, only seven JSK games have loli girls.
Whoa ! that's a huge numbers !

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes