Jan 1, 2019
In that case, allow me to exercise my storytelling skills sharing my fictional side of the story. It's a hell of a wall of text, but I'm reasonaby certain you'll experience modestly good LOL moments.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
idk why other people are mad. i enjoyed this. I laughed out loud even. Thanks for making my day better
EDIT: Missed a period. And i hope for everlasting happiness of Junta.

decagem

Feb 20, 2024
idk why other people are mad. i enjoyed this. I laughed out loud even. Thanks for making my day better
EDIT: Missed a period. And i hope for everlasting happiness of Junta.
I'm glad you enjoyed it.
About Junta's happiness, that depends on the scenario.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Best regards.
decagem.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ADuckFromNarnia

Egrellin

Jun 28, 2023
I'm not a big fan of where JSK is going right now tbh...
I didn't like the last few games a lot at all, in fact after game 27 their content felt eh.
I hated 28, 29 and 30 are alright i kinda liked them but it goes really downhill for me after that in particular.

juckfoe

Mar 17, 2021
By any chance is does anyone know how to put the 100 percent data onto Linux
For Flash games check in:
/home/$USER/.macromedia/Flash_Player/#SharedObjects/SOMELETTERS/localhost
For newer games, the save files are right there, for older ones, they are in subfolders corresponding to the path where the game is saved.
(For Unity games, the file just goes in the game folder.)

Also any good auto translators
For The Unity games, Autotranslator plugin for BepinEx works also under Linux with Wine if you change the setting to replace winhttp.dll. For Flash I don't know of any, but most games are translated in the repository.

Mar 22, 2023
I'm not a big fan of where JSK is going right now tbh...
I didn't like the last few games a lot at all, in fact after game 27 their content felt eh.
I hated 28, 29 and 30 are alright i kinda liked them but it goes really downhill for me after that in particular.
What were 28, 29, and 30?

Also what in particular are you not liking about the games as it goes on?

Humg5

Oct 21, 2022
What were 28, 29, and 30?

Also what in particular are you not liking about the games as it goes on?
games that came after "Magic Girl Buster 2.0" i guess...

28. Coliseum King
29. Shoplifter talking simulator
30. Sheep lord, Brown kid

As for me, i liked Coliseum King, never played talking games except Shoplifter 1.0...*spoilers* turned out the girl was actually trying to... auuughhh *dies* //////////////

Last edited:

Zachey

Dec 20, 2021
Everytime I launch the game Ijiraresyoujyo in my winlator, the unity player loads then winlator become unresponsive (not responding). Anyone has solutions for this? If so, please help. If not, it's fine.

Btw my device is Redmi Note 12 pro 5g, with a dimensity 1080 chipset.

Thank you in advance

Humg5

Oct 21, 2022
what would the next game be ? Talking ? i bet my entire fortune ( 2$ ), de next game gotta be a talking one ! Which is unfortunate but the god of Hentai said "fak u in particular". so i gotta eat dirt !

Bonus : Hey! the guy who said JSK uses the mainstream characters as reference for his heroines... you are right. I see Gundam girl, "No senpafl! this is our fight" meme girl, the archetype white haired loli girl, probably what i suppose a character from Taimanin, Haughty blonde noble girl and many other ive seen but don't know the names... And the WIP girl, looks like a character from that infamous game FGO

DADDDAAA

Jan 6, 2018
where are the games if not in the OP? in the collection are up to 20)

on anirena they aren't up to date either

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
I know this is far from JSK mo, and many people are gonna be against this but hear me out.

I know JSK has the potential and the talent to create the ultimate chikan-molestation game, or games.

I know I know, I myself wasn't into chikan until I played the game in my banner, and that's not even 10% of how good a JSK game is. And yet I have played that game like 40 times by now. Trust me, once JSK makes a chikan game and it isn't a loli game. We're not gonna play nothing else for a long while, and they're gonna ruin us permanently for any other game or VN.

Edit. I just saw the "humiliation" position from the teaser. O yeah, he's got the stuff to make the greatest simulation game ever and it would be a chikan. BECAUSE and this is the thing, I feel like his more mild games are the schoolgirl games and that's because they lack some spice, that the others have by mixing fighting/rape. Adding Chikan could spice games of that genre beautifully.

Mar 22, 2023
I know this is far from JSK mo, and many people are gonna be against this but hear me out.

I know JSK has the potential and the talent to create the ultimate chikan-molestation game, or games.

I know I know, I myself wasn't into chikan until I played the game in my banner, and that's not even 10% of how good a JSK game is. And yet I have played that game like 40 times by now. Trust me, once JSK makes a chikan game and it isn't a loli game. We're not gonna play nothing else for a long while, and they're gonna ruin us permanently for any other game or VN.

Edit. I just saw the "humiliation" position from the teaser. O yeah, he's got the stuff to make the greatest simulation game ever and it would be a chikan. BECAUSE and this is the thing, I feel like his more mild games are the schoolgirl games and that's because they lack some spice, that the others have by mixing fighting/rape. Adding Chikan could spice games of that genre beautifully.
I'm honestly glad the JSK games are switch games instead of full maledom.

If he went full maledom, I wouldn't buy his games honestly.

nnt1996

Jul 17, 2021

Just play a lilith game

decagem

Feb 20, 2024

Consider taking a look at Milkfactory games.
Link:

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
JSK already has a formula with the battle games and interrogation. Produced every 4-6 months...
It really necessary to rock the boat with a train game?
Sounds like asking a company that tends to create RTS games to delve into FPS genre... (Example's fps production for it is either scrapped or limbo)
And with competition from the likes of beezebulb, that be a tall order.

Might as well stick to those battle games since as mentioned before. I don't see any creator or clones that reached JSK battle with sex scenes.

If i want a change since Unity production, it will be changing the battle HUD if they want to. JSK been using the same charge meter, clothes hp display ever since Demon Lord R. Maybe abit of a unique battle spin to spice stuff a little.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
I need to clarify to everyone, what I meant with my comment was "densha chikan"
I appreciate the recomendations and comments, but now I realized I was suggesting the wrong thing in my previous comment. My bad. Anyways, to clarify, if JSK did some Densha simulation games, they'd be amazing. I do know the Milkfactory and Lilith games, they're really great really really good, but I believe the "simulation" games give a way way different type of enjoyment from a visual novel.
So yeah, I know this is far different from what he does, but I bet my ass, it JSK did a Densha Chikan simulation game, maybe a couple, you would not be able to stop playing for a long time.
And yes, while JSK games are my favorite, it would be a nice change of pace. I myself don't buy the loli games, but that doesn't mean I don't appreciate him keeping things fresh with more genres and different styles. I still can enjoy different things if it keeps JSK creative. Just look at his last game. No one can tell me he was feeling super inspired with that one. So a densha chikan genre might spice things up.
Regardless, of my comments that will reach nowhere anyways since JSK doesn't watches this thread, man I already can't wait for the next game.

Last edited:
Reactions: schlag
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes