nnt1996

Jul 17, 2021
That's onna kishi. Not Onna Senshi. Completely different animal.
View attachment 3715379 View attachment 3715382
And even so I wouldn't necessarily consider the elf one as onna kishi. Sth missing about the grace and posture of the kishi missing in the elf game. Or maybe the haircut. But maybe that's just me and my particular love for onna kishi. Many people think it's not important but I insist, if we're talking about rapebreaking a girl, I feel like who she is previously is important. As well as who she becomes. You can't just animate her the same. I guess in that regard the elf one nailed it perfectly, the contrast between who she was and who she is after she's broken lewd.

Yeah I thought so too, but he also took a significant time with the Maou one, the gyaru one, and the schoolgirl one, and he still decreased the quality of their facial expressions and amount of poses-scenes.
The closest we get to a onna senshi game is the two yumisu game imo

and the elf knight look more like a valkyrie imo

and what are those pics from?

Reactions: Classic Krieger
Jan 11, 2020
Has anyone made apk translations of the last few games and if so can someone send me a download link that isn't the main repository so my phone doesn't blow up.

beppemistero

Jan 24, 2019
That's onna kishi. Not Onna Senshi. Completely different animal.
View attachment 3715379 View attachment 3715382
And even so I wouldn't necessarily consider the elf one as onna kishi. Sth missing about the grace and posture of the kishi missing in the elf game. Or maybe the haircut. But maybe that's just me and my particular love for onna kishi. Many people think it's not important but I insist, if we're talking about rapebreaking a girl, I feel like who she is previously is important. As well as who she becomes. You can't just animate her the same. I guess in that regard the elf one nailed it perfectly, the contrast between who she was and who she is after she's broken lewd.

Yeah I thought so too, but he also took a significant time with the Maou one, the gyaru one, and the schoolgirl one, and he still decreased the quality of their facial expressions and amount of poses-scenes.
Didn't noticed any drop in quality :WaitWhat:

Jan 11, 2020
There's like an option to choose what you specifically want from the torrent.

View attachment 2665077

Content tab, and untick everything, then pick the title in question that you want.
I really don't see what the problem here is with the "I don't want to download all the 40gbs", when you can pick and choose however you desire.
If you don't know what software I am showcasing the torrent on, its qBittorrent.

View attachment 2665085
Android users are sadly not blessed with this divine magic

Jan 11, 2020
Anyhow is there anyone here translating "Dad-hunting gal and psychic uncle" or "Let me know! My Lord the Witch King!" porting it to mobile if so when it is done can you send me a download link?

Last edited:

decagem

Feb 20, 2024
Anyhow is there anyone here translating "Dad-hunting gal and psychic uncle" or "Let me know! My Lord the Witch King!" porting it to mobile if so when it is done can you send me a download link?
AFAIK, translators are "fighting for democracy", or whatever the jargon for "playing Helldivers 2" is.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
I’m currently preparing to translate “Daddy-Hunting Gal”. It’s taking a while, and I, unfortunately, won’t be translating the extra modes. Despite that, I’m already closing in on 2000 words and no doubt there’s more to eventually get before I translate so wish me luck.
Have fun!
tohru.gif

Egrellin

Jun 28, 2023
Can someone send me a download link of a Unity game editor please?
I already practically mastered using JPEX for Flash i need something similar for Unity
and if there is a guide somewhere please i have Unity Asset Editor but i cant get it to work for the life of me

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes