decagem

Feb 20, 2024
Can someone send me a download link of a Unity game editor please?
I already practically mastered using JPEX for Flash i need something similar for Unity
and if there is a guide somewhere please i have Unity Asset Editor but i cant get it to work for the life of me
I'm most likely mistaken, but from what I remember when I tried (and failed) to learn Unity, the only "Unity game editor" is the itself.

IIRC, the procedure is something like:
1. create a new Unity project.
2. rip the assets from the original game
3. import assets from '2' into your project
4. tweak the assets as needed.
5. fix all broken parts.
6. build your edited/modded game.

Best regards.
decagem.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
The closest we get to a onna senshi game is the two yumisu game imo

and the elf knight look more like a valkyrie imo

and what are those pics from?
YES, Valkyrie, that's it, thank you, I couldn't place that on my first comment. Not the same as Onna kishi. So in that regards we haven't really gotten a proper Onna Kishi... Or onna senshi. Or densha chikan for that matter. Us lovers of such genre can only cross our chicken fingies.
Didn't noticed any drop in quality :WaitWhat:
I've already addressed this in a past post.The one with visual xamples. It's not as if it's a drop in quality regarding fps, or definition. I'm talking about facial expression quality, reaction quality, not just ahegao, but the whole animation extra touch that simulates perfectly a woman's reluctance and slow descent into lewd. That quality that the swf games used to have that he dropped doing when he moved to Unity. And don't get me started about that last abomination of a game. That face was wurd. But it's ok, we don't talk about that game. That was just a mishap. I forgive.

Again, it's not as if JSK is one of thousands of bad developers. He's one of favorite devs. His games are always improving, and often delivering, and delivers in an acceptable pace, not just updates, but full games. It's just a shame that they've lost some other aspects which made the classics soo good. But I won't stop supporting him or his games.

Jan 1, 2019
I miss when these games got actual translations and not this garbo auto translator stuff
AFAIK, translators are "fighting for democracy", or whatever the jargon for "playing Helldivers 2" is.
It's kinda insane how many people aren't able to put in the bare minimum effort to use the search function or skim the thread even slightly to find fully translated games and where they're from. Guides too, even. Death and taxes eh, Icevail?

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
I'm most likely mistaken, but from what I remember when I tried (and failed) to learn Unity, the only "Unity game editor" is the itself.

IIRC, the procedure is something like:
1. create a new Unity project.
2. rip the assets from the original game
3. import assets from '2' into your project
4. tweak the assets as needed.
5. fix all broken parts.
6. build your edited/modded game.

Best regards.
decagem.
There are some alternatives, but I'm not sure how strong/versatile they are when compared to the Engine itself.

For example, I made a small mod for Succubus Hunt by using:

1) AssetRipper to get the raw sprites
2) Krita (or any art software) to make my edits
3) UABEAvalonia to replace the in-game sprites with the edited ones

Slightly more accessible I suspect for people wanting to make quick and easy mods, but I imagine the Engine opens up far more possibilities!

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

beppemistero

Jan 24, 2019
YES, Valkyrie, that's it, thank you, I couldn't place that on my first comment. Not the same as Onna kishi. So in that regards we haven't really gotten a proper Onna Kishi... Or onna senshi. Or densha chikan for that matter. Us lovers of such genre can only cross our chicken fingies.

I've already addressed this in a past post.The one with visual xamples. It's not as if it's a drop in quality regarding fps, or definition. I'm talking about facial expression quality, reaction quality, not just ahegao, but the whole animation extra touch that simulates perfectly a woman's reluctance and slow descent into lewd. That quality that the swf games used to have that he dropped doing when he moved to Unity. And don't get me started about that last abomination of a game. That face was wurd. But it's ok, we don't talk about that game. That was just a mishap. I forgive.

Again, it's not as if JSK is one of thousands of bad developers. He's one of favorite devs. His games are always improving, and often delivering, and delivers in an acceptable pace, not just updates, but full games. It's just a shame that they've lost some other aspects which made the classics soo good. But I won't stop supporting him or his games.
Yeah, I read those posts. Unfortunately I didn't find any of your critics. Actually, I think that expressions got better and better at leanst since the elf game.

Reactions: nnt1996

wavent19

Oct 15, 2017
Elf Latina's still my favorite that JSK has done. Something about her everything is just incredibly... hot. Wouldn't mind a follow up or remake honestly, but I know it's too soon to ask/likely will never happen. Hey I'll keep dreaming though.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Elf Latina's still my favorite that JSK has done. Something about her everything is just incredibly... hot. Wouldn't mind a follow up or remake honestly, but I know it's too soon to ask/likely will never happen. Hey I'll keep dreaming though.
Absolutely agree, although I have the hots for the maou that had two games, Latina's the best game in my opinion. I feel like it is far superior than all the other games, even the newer games. Which is why I still want an Onna Kishi game. And now that the other guy mentioned it, an onna senshi as well
Also, speaking of Onna Kishi, I now know what I want in it should it ever happen
1718342506558.png
PUBES!!
I'm not even a harcore fan of the bush, but every now and then, it's necessary in subjugation.

wavent19

Oct 15, 2017
Absolutely agree, although I have the hots for the maou that had two games, Latina's the best game in my opinion. I feel like it is far superior than all the other games, even the newer games.
If I had to rank personal best JSK girls it'd be in the following order:
1) Latina from game 21
2) Satsuki from game 19
3) Marina (?) from game 31

Honorable mentions to Astemira (?) of game 30, the girl from game 28, and Selene from 23.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
I am quite aware of that upcoming title, they started to hire more staff for that project a few months ago, some of the staff even hinted about the 'AA' type of game being in the making prior to that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes