Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Reactions: Milk and Frogs

Sonkeidotc

Dec 19, 2023
Without wanting to rush anyone since I know it's more work because it switched to Unity, but is there anything new about the Android port of game number 32? I get more and more excited to play when I see the photos...
But I can wait as long as it takes.

Mar 22, 2023
My retarded ass actually likes the unity ones…
I think you might be silent majority.

The Unity games have unlocked framerate so the animations look WAAAAY better. Each girl has multiple interactive moves, and there's been a stronger balance between female assertive content and maledom.

Not to mention the quality of life stuff like being able to swap camera angles any time, even mid creampie.

SSS5

Jul 2, 2018

The Unity games have unlocked framerate so the animations look WAAAAY better. Each girl has multiple interactive moves, and there's been a stronger balance between female assertive content and maledom.

Not to mention the quality of life stuff like being able to swap camera angles any time, even mid creampie.
I think the smoothness is a little uncanny.

Reactions: Milk and Frogs

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017

Heck yeah! The QoL additions have been a godsend, and I love having slightly more femdom or at least female-led actions, which makes it even more satisfying when we dominate the shit out of her lol

juckfoe

Mar 17, 2021
Im on linux right now launching with wine why doesn't the BepInEx work? is it cause im extracting with ark instead of 7zip if not could anyone suggest an auto-translator
As I mentioned in my previous reply: You need to set up an override for winhttp to get BepinEx to work. To do this, run winecfg (or configure wine) go to the "libraries" tab and add an override for winhttp.

Mar 22, 2023
I think the smoothness is a little uncanny.
Bruh that was the intent in the original Flash animations too. This is bone animation not frame-by-frame animation.
He's just allowed to do what he wanted now.

Also not the fault of the games as this is just a Unity thing, but I would rather not have my PC heat up and have a stroke
Bruh, what kind of old ass hand-me-down machine do you have to complain at a 2D unity game messing up your performance.

Feb 8, 2022
Bruh, what kind of old ass hand-me-down machine do you have to complain at a 2D unity game messing up your performance.
Yeah my OS went through a few corruptions here and there, you can thank the VRC crashers for that one, I have no idea how it's still running, I really don't
I also made the mistake of overcharging so certain kinds of engines can kill the battery in literal minutes…

Last edited:

Egrellin

Jun 28, 2023
There are some alternatives, but I'm not sure how strong/versatile they are when compared to the Engine itself.

For example, I made a small mod for Succubus Hunt by using:

1) AssetRipper to get the raw sprites
2) Krita (or any art software) to make my edits
3) UABEAvalonia to replace the in-game sprites with the edited ones

Slightly more accessible I suspect for people wanting to make quick and easy mods, but I imagine the Engine opens up far more possibilities!

NOPE, i tried with those 3 software you mentioned

i cant figure it out FOR THE LIFE OF ME and it's pissing me off....

Is there anything like the flash file decompiler we use JPEX?

It has the assets visually available to you and you can edit them within the decompiler and you just click save and all the assets are adjusted

its so fucking advanced compared to this shit i need 10 hours to find the asset i want and i cant figure out how to edit the damn thing on top of that it wont let me import it cuz it doesn't detect it as an asset...

Jan 1, 2019
Does anyone have links for games 21 and over. I can't seem to find the for the life of me
This makes my OCD very happy :love:

Thank you for posting these links.
drop the link to the collection of android games to download.
Does anyone have a updated walkthrough or a 100% save for each game?
I think most of the regular thread readers don't reply to these because there's literally a couple every day, but AniRena has the torrent for it if you search for "JSK" (all caps, Anirena has too many torrents so their search engine is really sensitive). Every single game that has been translated and decensored by Icevail, Xinchi, Delexcius, bwebrwkerw, AFriendlyArson, Succubus Hunter and others (i just named some off the top of my head, definitely forgetting people) will be found by torrent. Google drives, Megas, Pixeldrain, etc. all eventually got taken down so Translators Corner decided to make a safe bunker in the form of a torrent. aforementioned link from bwebrwkerw has lots of the fixes, recolors, and improvements.

Link to anirena:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I had to type it in, wait 5-10 seconds, and THEN press the search button. Dunno, guess the website understandably has a lot of traffic.

At this point, I kinda really want to track down Godzio and update the front page somehow since the thread is just clogged up til this page because there's so many people asking "link for download pls"

EDIT: Send me a DM on F95 and i'll see what I can do about the variants (can find through bwerbrwkerw's posts, in their signature) since they're scattered throughout the thread. The old google doc
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
with all guide information for 100% games still exists and works great. Different games are also linked (i linked games 21-30, but games 1-10 etc. are all included). It does tend to get bogged down with comments at times, however.

Last edited:

SSS5

Jul 2, 2018
Bruh that was the intent in the original Flash animations too. This is bone animation not frame-by-frame animation.
He's just allowed to do what he wanted now.
I'm not complaining as long as he makes new games and understand that he's in a style transition period, but I prefer frame animation because it gives much more control over fine details like expressions and dynamic motion. It's been a while since I took animation, but we were told that skeleton rigging is a shortcut tool and should generally be avoided as a "style". Again, it's just a preference- the old flash games were more reminiscent of frame animation.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes