rightsaidfred

Nov 23, 2017
There's a bit of a misunderstanding. The main SWF file needs to be just outside of the sub folder. It will read what's in the sub folder if it can find it. If there's no sub folder (Or it was renamed) it will show up as blank whenever you get to a scene that is supposed to use one of the sub folder swf files.

It should look similar to this. (Just ignore the changelog.txt file)

View attachment 3780336
Ahh thanks for the reply. It must have something to do with linux... I tried FlashArch, and Ruffle flash players and they both do the same thing, the sub folder has a bunch of SWF files and the folder structure is correct. Just white H-Screens.

I'll revist when i reload this Linux PC to Windows sometime in the future.

Sep 22, 2017
Do you just ignore words you don't understand?
Do you not know what adjacent means?
Not typically, at least I don't usually catch myself doing that.
No, I don't know exactly what adjacent means in this context because you didn't explain how it's 'adjacent' at all. I'll try to work on my mind reading skills next time, my sincere apologies.

dmc4733@

Mar 5, 2021
It's that time again! The JSK Repository torrent has been updated. With a twist this time. With dogged determination, FlashMod has done what was thought nigh impossible. With some 7zip wizardry, he shrunk the entire JSK Repository down to a measly 3.78GB from the previous bloat of 45.7GB. JSK Repository Archive has been uploaded to under the name...

JSK工房 Studio H-Games Main Repository Archive - Translators Corner (10-2-2023).7z

And as an added bonus, the Repository has also been uploaded to Pixeldrain as well.
this dont work homie

Jan 1, 2019
this dont work homie
These still work for me - If you're able to access the content but not actually have it on your computer after you download it, i know this is one of those "tUrN iT oN AnD oFF AgAiN" type moments but would you happen to have your antivirus on? if not, maybe you can try a different browser? I'm on firefox (for the pixeldrain). I use qbittorrent for the torrenting. if you could tell me a lil more about what's not working i could try to help, no guarantees though

YourLustfulSinner69

May 12, 2024
Can somebody help me with Bepinex? im trying to use the configuration and texturereplacer mod. If i press F1 the configuration menu won't open and i can't change textures (currently trying to change textures for the PapaGAL game)

Mar 22, 2023
Does anyone else not care at all about the unconscious scenes? No? Just me?
I mean. I don't care for half the maledom in the game. Not all scenes are for everyone.

JSK obviously likes sleep rape, and I think he does it because it's easy to modify animations he's already done to sleep versions.

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
Does anyone else not care at all about the unconscious scenes? No? Just me?
Yeah for me her emotion is a huge part of it - and I love how you can change that emotion with the Extra modes too. The sleep rape just removes that whole element entirely :ROFLMAO:

Like nnt1996 says, an option to wake her up during those same scenes would be really cool and (presumably) not take too much dev time to implement

Last edited:

Prael

Jul 3, 2023
I actually like them a lot as well. It's a highlight for me, though I know it's a bit of a less popular opinion, probably
It's boring AF, the girl's eyes are closed, and she doesn't respond on your actions. In Russian there is a word "бревно" ("brev-NOH"), which means "log" (look at the screenshot). This can be also called a girl who is too passive during sex. A very accurate association and very offensive for any girl. Think about the reason why.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes