Mar 22, 2023
I'm not complaining as long as he makes new games and understand that he's in a style transition period, but I prefer frame animation because it gives much more control over fine details like expressions and dynamic motion. It's been a while since I took animation, but we were told that skeleton rigging is a shortcut tool and should generally be avoided as a "style". Again, it's just a preference- the old flash games were more reminiscent of frame animation.
JSK has quite literally never done frame animation for the sex scenes.

It's been 30fps bone animation and now frame-unlimited bone animation.
That's the point I'm making.

May 26, 2019
Here's another double recolor release! This time featuring 2 different games! The premise is simple for this one; what if I swapped 2 characters palettes around? The 2 I chose are Yumisu and Rennas, from games #10 (And 26) and game #17 respectively. I even implemented their attack colors for their melee attacks and their weapon colors this time!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Enjoy!

Last edited:

denialfailure

Dec 30, 2023
Here's another double recolor release! This time featuring 2 different games! The premise is simple for this one; what if I swapped 2 characters palettes around? The 2 I chose are Yumisu and Rennas, from games #10 (And 26) and game #17 respectively. I even implemented their attack colors for their melee attacks and their weapon colors this time!

Enjoy!

some part have missing uncensored and translation part, but all is good. It's very well made, my lord.

• Red Heart
Reactions: AFriendlyArson

wavent19

Oct 15, 2017
But a hot girl taking a bunch of dicks, now there's an idea... :BootyTime:
Scenario: Some chick is beating up on your crew. You call her out to some abandoned warehouse where your boys form the ring for you and her. Some sex scenes bring in a guy or two to help with the fucking. Goes without saying at least two of the endings are all out gangbangs. Of course there's the love ending where she becomes the gang leader's girl and it's a standard 1:1. Gotta have at least one thing be nice...

Reactions: Richyz11
Jan 1, 2019

Enjoy!

Interesting Premise! Great idea. I'll give these a spin and see how they go, I think this is super cool

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes