DrunkenMonkey85

Feb 12, 2020
... but that doesn't mean I don't appreciate him keeping things fresh with more genres and different styles. I still can enjoy different things if it keeps JSK creative. Just look at his last game. No one can tell me he was feeling super inspired with that one. So a densha chikan genre might spice things up.
I'm right there with ya buddy! As much as I love JSK's games, they've really started to bore me as of late. Primarily due to the "samey" nature of each release. He really needs to step out of his comfort zone more often to keep things fresh and exciting.

Reactions: Classic Krieger

Karitora

Feb 13, 2019
Might be an odd question, but does anyone know when JSK released their first game? Including freeware, if possible.

Reactions: Artix0

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
I need to clarify to everyone, what I meant with my comment was "densha chikan"
I appreciate the recomendations and comments, but now I realized I was suggesting the wrong thing in my previous comment. My bad. Anyways, to clarify, if JSK did some Densha simulation games, they'd be amazing. I do know the Milkfactory and Lilith games, they're really great really really good, but I believe the "simulation" games give a way way different type of enjoyment from a visual novel.
So yeah, I know this is far different from what he does, but I bet my ass, it JSK did a Densha Chikan simulation game, maybe a couple, you would not be able to stop playing for a long time.
And yes, while JSK games are my favorite, it would be a nice change of pace. I myself don't buy the loli games, but that doesn't mean I don't appreciate him keeping things fresh with more genres and different styles. I still can enjoy different things if it keeps JSK creative. Just look at his last game. No one can tell me he was feeling super inspired with that one. So a densha chikan genre might spice things up.
Regardless, of my comments that will reach nowhere anyways since JSK doesn't watches this thread, man I already can't wait for the next game.
People don't pick up fetishes like that.

They just discover what's already there.
That's why it's called sexual discovery.

Just like you can't choose to be straight or gay, you can't choose whether or not you like feet, or whether or not you like loli, or whether or not you're a cuck.

It's good that you discovered your molestation fetish though. Molestation is a tag on DLsite IIRC. If you use that tag you might be able to find your "new favorite developer" somewhere.

I don't think molestation is something JSK's big on though. Like for real. His free games are all missionary position fuck the girl and read text boxes kind of games. The interactivity of the body stuff isn't something he focuses on.

Now I don't know what part of the molestation fetish draws you to it. Whether it's humiliating a woman who clearly has no interest in you until she's wet, or it's specifically the interactivity of the scenes allowing you to feel like you're there.
Maybe try HappyLambBarn's Demon Steele game? You could probably move forward on your journey of self discovery if you spread yourself out more.

___

Regarding JSK specifically, I actually do not jive with the molestation element at all, so I'm glad he's not pursuing that path further.

wavent19

Oct 15, 2017
I had spoken on this a little bit a few weeks ago, but because JSK clearly has a system and pattern they're comfortable with there is a possibility of them taking those same formulae and altering them slightly. Before I mentioned instead of underground kickboxing Reimi, Selene, 28 and this new one, how about one solely focused on boxing. Make a 'Demon Lord' game conversation based between the hero and titular woman. Now these could be absolutely horrible ideas because I'm just spit balling what flies into my head.

It's not as though JSK can't get inventive, games like 15 with Miyui and the whole you get possessed angle show that, or even another one where you're the demon lord and the woman is trying to take you down like with game 21. Maybe next time instead of psychic uncle that has to deal with some punk ass kids, psychic uncle accidentally comes across a trans-dimensional demon general plotting to overtake earth or some shit.

What's that games name? Can't access dlsite from my country anymore and I haven't gotten a VPN yet.
You're in luck because the game is fully translated somewhere on this website!

Mar 22, 2023
It's not as though JSK can't get inventive, games like 15 with Miyui and the whole you get possessed angle show that
No, the possession is a core idea he always wanted to do. It was first seen with Fuuma Girl Maisa.

"possessed" girl is basically another genre he does.

beppemistero

Jan 24, 2019
No, the possession is a core idea he always wanted to do. It was first seen with Fuuma Girl Maisa.

I thing he meant the MC being possessed. In Miyua first is the MC that get possessed, then the demon passes on to the girl.

wavent19

Oct 15, 2017

Okay but notice how I said, YOU get possessed. Y-O-U. The MC, he gets overtaken by a demon first before it becomes about rescuing the girl.

Reactions: beppemistero

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
I had spoken on this a little bit a few weeks ago, but because JSK clearly has a system and pattern they're comfortable with there is a possibility of them taking those same formulae and altering them slightly. Before I mentioned instead of underground kickboxing Reimi, Selene, 28 and this new one, how about one solely focused on boxing. Make a 'Demon Lord' game conversation based between the hero and titular woman. Now these could be absolutely horrible ideas because I'm just spit balling what flies into my head.

It's not as though JSK can't get inventive, games like 15 with Miyui and the whole you get possessed angle show that, or even another one where you're the demon lord and the woman is trying to take you down like with game 21. Maybe next time instead of psychic uncle that has to deal with some punk ass kids, psychic uncle accidentally comes across a trans-dimensional demon general plotting to overtake earth or some shit.

You're in luck because the game is fully translated somewhere on this website!
I still think the game with two enemies at the same time ( ) was one of his most inventive because of how the different scenes could play out, and I loved the new dynamic of choosing threesomes/two-on-one sexual favours or choosing one of the two girls whilst the other was forced to watch.

Imagine it with the fighting ring concept! Two former champions, each beaten by you individually, challenge you to a 2-on-1 fight - it's high stakes, if you lose you have to quit fighting forever; but if you win, they both have to submit to you...

All the different teasing/lust attacks, especially with the two girls comboing, leaves so much room to get creative. It's just a matter of what's feasible to develop in a reasonable timescale at the end of the day - I imagine Kohai/Senpai took more time and effort to develop than any of his other games, and that's why he's not decided to take on that challenge again since.

Reactions: beppemistero

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
People don't pick up fetishes like that.

They just discover what's already there.
That's why it's called sexual discovery.

Just like you can't choose to be straight or gay, you can't choose whether or not you like feet, or whether or not you like loli, or whether or not you're a cuck.

It's good that you discovered your molestation fetish though. Molestation is a tag on DLsite IIRC. If you use that tag you might be able to find your "new favorite developer" somewhere.

I don't think molestation is something JSK's big on though. Like for real. His free games are all missionary position fuck the girl and read text boxes kind of games. The interactivity of the body stuff isn't something he focuses on.

Now I don't know what part of the molestation fetish draws you to it. Whether it's humiliating a woman who clearly has no interest in you until she's wet, or it's specifically the interactivity of the scenes allowing you to feel like you're there.
Maybe try HappyLambBarn's Demon Steele game? You could probably move forward on your journey of self discovery if you spread yourself out more.

___

Regarding JSK specifically, I actually do not jive with the molestation element at all, so I'm glad he's not pursuing that path further.
You might be on to something. The way you lay your words makes sense. However, it's not as if I like lolis and JSK has done them very successfully for me. At least a couple out of like 5. So that's why I'm saying, he's got the stuff to wake up stuff in all of ya. And as the other guy said, sometimes it wouldn't do him harm to keep things fresh. The last schoolgirl game didn't do it for a lot of people, and I'm guessing it didn't do it for him either. I myself had to uninstall it.
I guess what I'm saying is, if he's ever in a creative slump, a densha chikan game could take him out of it.

wavent19

Oct 15, 2017
I still think the game with two enemies at the same time ( ) was one of his most inventive because of how the different scenes could play out, and I loved the new dynamic of choosing threesomes/two-on-one sexual favours or choosing one of the two girls whilst the other was forced to watch.

Imagine it with the fighting ring concept! Two former champions, each beaten by you individually, challenge you to a 2-on-1 fight - it's high stakes, if you lose you have to quit fighting forever; but if you win, they both have to submit to you...

All the different teasing/lust attacks, especially with the two girls comboing, leaves so much room to get creative. It's just a matter of what's feasible to develop in a reasonable timescale at the end of the day - I imagine Kohai/Senpai took more time and effort to develop than any of his other games, and that's why he's not decided to take on that challenge again since.
Story of my life, not enough games do proper 2v1 fights for my satisfaction. Only drawback I have with the game you mentioned is the lack of scenes. Yeah there's plenty, but they're switch ups of one girl or the other. Which is fine, but there was a missed opportunity for character specific poses and scenes like ones only the kohai gets and some only senpai could.

Actually there's a golden opportunity to have a mugger scenario. Some dude walking along at night then gets jumped by two women and he has to fight back. There's definitely some untapped potential.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Story of my life, not enough games do proper 2v1 fights for my satisfaction. Only drawback I have with the game you mentioned is the lack of scenes. Yeah there's plenty, but they're switch ups of one girl or the other. Which is fine, but there was a missed opportunity for character specific poses and scenes like ones only the kohai gets and some only senpai could.

Actually there's a golden opportunity to have a mugger scenario. Some dude walking along at night then gets jumped by two women and he has to fight back. There's definitely some untapped potential.
Yeah tbh I wish he'd do more 2v1, but I remember that game took him an eternity and I can't say I was completely fulfilled by those scenes. I can't say that was one of this best works. So it would probably take him two eternities to do the next 2v1 and I'm not sure I want that, considering the quality expected even then. But who knows. Maybe he'd do wonders with a 2 kishi onna vs 1 or something like that. A 2v1 fantasy fighting game.

Last edited:

beppemistero

Jan 24, 2019
Yeah tbh I wish he'd do more 2v1, but I remember that game took him an eternity and I can't say I was completely fulfilled by those scenes. I can't say that was one of this best works. So it would probably take him two eternities to do the next 2v1 and I'm not sure I want that, considering the quality expected even then. But who knows. Maybe he'd do wonders with a 2 kishi onna vs 1 or something like that. A 2v1 fantasy fighting game.
Well, it was their first project on Unity, most of the developement time was spent getting to grips with the new tools.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
wouldn't the elf knight count as one?
That's onna kishi. Not Onna Senshi. Completely different animal.
1717807432057.png 1717807522988.png
And even so I wouldn't necessarily consider the elf one as onna kishi. Sth missing about the grace and posture of the kishi missing in the elf game. Or maybe the haircut. But maybe that's just me and my particular love for onna kishi. Many people think it's not important but I insist, if we're talking about rapebreaking a girl, I feel like who she is previously is important. As well as who she becomes. You can't just animate her the same. I guess in that regard the elf one nailed it perfectly, the contrast between who she was and who she is after she's broken lewd.
Well, it was their first project on Unity, most of the developement time was spent getting to grips with the new tools.
Yeah I thought so too, but he also took a significant time with the Maou one, the gyaru one, and the schoolgirl one, and he still decreased the quality of their facial expressions and amount of poses-scenes.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes