Jan 1, 2019
Really? There's like 3 of his games that have anal scenes in it. I know the uhh one with the Warrior Princess has an anal scene for sure. I just played that one.
hmm I can't remember, not sure. Shogun Princess Christianne? if that's the one you're talking about, I don't remember there being an anal scene. I do remember JSK being quite found of doggystyle though. I think this comes from the fact a longgg time ago somebody asked JSK in japanese on his blog if he had any intentions of adding anal scenes, and he said "most likely no" which just means no coming from JSK iirc.

ScuffedEnjoyer

Apr 28, 2019
hmm I can't remember, not sure. Shogun Princess Christianne? if that's the one you're talking about, I don't remember there being an anal scene. I do remember JSK being quite found of doggystyle though. I think this comes from the fact a longgg time ago somebody asked JSK in japanese on his blog if he had any intentions of adding anal scenes, and he said "most likely no" which just means no coming from JSK iirc.
Mm. Yep. There's an anal scene in the slave ending. I think the extra modes may have some other scene variants as well.

Feb 8, 2022
...What a discussion to come back to! I myself hate anal as well, if you like it then more power to ya, but I weirdly wouldn't mind him implementing anal in more games, just give other players more variety

Also about the NTR, does it really matter? The main focus/appeal of these games is rape anyway, after all the holy trinity to a good hentai is Rape/NTR/Ugly Bastard, but maybe I'm crazy :p

• Wow
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
So... JSK has confirmed 45 viewpoints not 40. And only 33 done rip that means about another 6 weeks for released...

This game is gotta take 6 months for completion :<

ScuffedEnjoyer

Apr 28, 2019
...What a discussion to come back to! I myself hate anal as well, if you like it then more power to ya, but I weirdly wouldn't mind him implementing anal in more games, just give other players more variety

Also about the NTR, does it really matter? The main focus/appeal of these games is rape anyway, after all the holy trinity to a good hentai is Rape/NTR/Ugly Bastard, but maybe I'm crazy :p
I mean, there's typically good consenting endings in all of the games. The rape endings just seem to be the fastest content wise. I do hope we keep the typically buff, darker toned blue haired guy. I grown accustomed to him.

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
So... JSK has confirmed 45 viewpoints not 40. And only 33 done rip that means about another 6 weeks for released...

This game is gotta take 6 months for completion :<
More content though, that's a great thing! Plus he consistently updates every single Sunday, which is bewilderingly good compared to the majority of other devs - I have no idea how he manages it lol

Reactions: nnt1996

nnt1996

Jul 17, 2021
Just another thing I love about the JSK games, you can make it consensual if you want, hell, you don't have to have sex with the girls at all! The "Normal Endings" are the most underrated, and for very good reasons I know, but still
Exactly, what makes JSK games so good is that you actually have a choice and all paths contents are equally worth it

They don't force you to rape the girl and don't give you lame shits and less contents if you decide to do good/non-evil things, instead it is as rewarding as the other routes

morra_044

Sep 24, 2019
Can someone re upload this link? It's outdated ;-;
Alright, I'm in the middle of a short vacation, so I was able to work more on JSK stuff from my to-do list.

Android ports for coolkid44's cool Omake Mod Series completed. Have a treat, guys.

View attachment 2936566

APK 09-24

Password: Flash

P.S. In case some individual links are dead, you can find all my mods, sometimes even newer versions, in the repository.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Mm. Yep. There's an anal scene in the slave ending. I think the extra modes may have some other scene variants as well.
TBF, the difference between anal and vagana is slim in all games, all you need to do is use your imagination a little bit, squint, or cover the part in question with your finger, and BOM you got anal. Tho I can't deny a bit more variety overall would be greatly appreciated. A bit less submission, a bit more mindbreak and humiliation and stuff. But I already requested him to go back to his great facial expression shifts and judging by how long this game is taking, I hope he somehow is recovering in that aspect. So as long as he does, can't ask for much more for this delivery.

joejosa

Jun 10, 2022
That's actually pretty funny. Maybe the part of the brain that processes stimulation is connected to every part that processes pretty much anything that could potentially get one's rocks off, and we all get our proverbial wires crossed randomly. "Sorry man, my brain was just REALLY down bad for this one specific thing while I was forming in the womb."
I appreciate Feet. That's as far as I go with a toe in the mouth.

kmmlphepic

May 26, 2024
Thank you for the upload. I have modded the Windows version with uncensor and autotranslator, here is the download. Also made an optional cheat (1 touch max submission) and tweaked some translations, mostly menu options and resizing everything.

Hope it helps others.
I dont know why, but non of the buttons respond when going to the sex scenes

ryujong

Mar 21, 2021
H
These APKs are made using flash files for you to play on your phone.
View attachment 1340201
If you have even one of them, you can replace the flash files inside of them to play that particular game
These APKs are made using flash files for you to play on your phone.
View attachment 1340201
If you have even one of them, you can replace the flash files inside of them to play that particular game.
How??

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes