Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Same. I am up for kissing, washing, and painting nails but I am not an odor fan.
Can't say I am either. 2D feet as long as the girl is pure, I might understand. But 3D it's a whole different deal. Trust me, all it took is one girl with low hair hygiene for me to be permatraumatized into a semi germophobic.
We had just started going out, One time were cuddling on the yard on college between classes, I caught a wiff of her hair, and it was over for me. No more social life.

Now whenever I am on a date, if I am on a date, I mentally put women through an endless evaluation that they'll most likely not pass. AND I can't deal with too much lipstick or makeup.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Can't say I am either. 2D feet as long as the girl is pure, I might understand. But 3D it's a whole different deal. Trust me, all it took is one girl with low hair hygiene for me to be permatraumatized into a semi germophobic.
We had just started going out, One time were cuddling on the yard on college between classes, I caught a wiff of her hair, and it was over for me. No more social life.

Now whenever I am on a date, if I am on a date, I mentally put women through an endless evaluation that they'll most likely not pass. AND I can't deal with too much lipstick or makeup.
That is relatable. I too am a bit of a germophobe. I cannot stand body odor on a woman. I am a little better about that since playing Tower of Trample but it still repulses me. As far as I am concerned, a male shouldn't smell and a woman absolutely CANNNOT smell. This is also why I hate the idea of unisex bathrooms. :sick:

Reactions: Classic Krieger

slanto

Jul 22, 2018
1724069779782.jpeg

[Main scene completion 85%]
[H-scene production progress 35 viewpoints completed (planned to be around 45 viewpoints in total)]

Sorry, the update was delayed.

Please be assured that the production is proceeding smoothly.

This image is a side view of a strong ○.

I tried to make it look like a view from ringside, but I think it's a pretty good feeling.

Looking at it this way, the body of the viola Mr./Ms. is still wonderful, .......

We still have a long way to go, but we want to make sure we aim for Thailand.

nnt1996

Jul 17, 2021
View attachment 3946446

[Main scene completion 85%]
[H-scene production progress 35 viewpoints completed (planned to be around 45 viewpoints in total)]

Sorry, the update was delayed.

Please be assured that the production is proceeding smoothly.

This image is a side view of a strong ○.

I tried to make it look like a view from ringside, but I think it's a pretty good feeling.

Looking at it this way, the body of the viola Mr./Ms. is still wonderful, .......

We still have a long way to go, but we want to make sure we aim for Thailand.
few, thank god he's doing alright

kinda worry that he's feeling down because of this dude:
1724073812305.png

Last edited:

Madie2023

Mar 26, 2023
New game when could go out? Looks pretty exciting, hope someone get some good uncensor and translation asap as game its out

Humg5

Oct 21, 2022

smelly fetish is bad! people... read this wholesome friendship story to purify that filth ... #311242

it's not the best one but at least it exists

nnt1996

Jul 17, 2021
Are... Are you... Sure you put the right thing down? That doesn't seem quite right... Really hoping I misunderstood something here...
View attachment 3949825
Ignore him, that guy is really fucking braindead, he said he enjoy scat the other day

He yaps about braindead shits all the time

Here, something ACTUALLY wholesome: 355286

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes