TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Except that jsk already did ntr. We already have rape/blackmail on these games anyway, what is ntr to those? Of course if the developer of these games say he doesn't like it then it is what it is, but I don't think he did.
No he hasn't.
What is NTR to those screams like someone pushing their shit fetish.

Reactions: nnt1996

Humg5

Oct 21, 2022
Between me working in boots 8 hours a day and seeing my own dad's fucked up toes when I was a child has ruined any possibility of me considering any manner of foot attractive, let alone fetishizing it. And before anybody brings up anal again, I'd gladly fuck an ass over the mank shit our feet step in and on day in and day out.
yes mon! we all been there! i used to abhor that part of the human body too! instant turn off! but after i drowned in the sea of horror that is world of anime, i made a complete 180! oh how easy it is for humans to get a change of heart!!! o_O

Maybe you hvnt watched any good drawn feet fetish Hanimes... Helped my trauma 100% (y)

"10/10, would" - IGN

wavent19

Oct 15, 2017
yes mon! we all been there! i used to abhor that part of the human body too! instant turn off! but after i drowned in the sea of horror that is world of anime, i made a complete 180! oh how easy it is for humans to get a change of heart!!! o_O

Maybe you hvnt watched any good drawn feet fetish Hanimes... Helped my trauma 100% (y)

"10/10, would" - IGN
I play Street Fighter, the series with the foot queen of video games, Juri. Nothing doing. Whenever I see someone barefoot the only thought in my mind is "walking around like that can't be sanitary with all the rocks and bacteria and shit".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jan 1, 2019
I'm so lost where do I find the translations for 30 and above? The torrent from anirena only gives me the translations till 29.
for 30 and 31, try the pixeldrain:

though, i have a mega link here I just uploaded with so you should be able to grab from here as well - for 31, i have most of the variants and the like as well for the recolors made by various members of the forum. For 32, i have one version i know for sure is forum translated and one i'm not sure if it is - ill put both anyways though.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mushimush
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes