Prael

Jul 3, 2023
what do you mean? I have had the reverse rape, the sleep and captures, and the normal defeat, but i couldnt get it. The instructions I have found everywhere are super unclear.
I mean that you shouldn't cum in her more than 2 (or even 1) times (because it's just the Rape/Bad End). But, you should make her cum at least 3 times. Reverse rape (except for facesitting and cowgirl) obviously doesn't make her cum, and all "vagina-not-included" actions like blowjob/paizuri also. It's too hard to get it?

NDF Interloper

Oct 10, 2022
I mean that you shouldn't cum in her more than 2 (or even 1) times (because it's just the Rape/Bad End). But, you should make her cum at least 3 times. Reverse rape (except for facesitting and cowgirl) obviously doesn't make her cum, and all "vagina-not-included" actions like blowjob/paizuri also. It's too hard to get it?
ok, the clarification of not cumming in her is the thing I havent seen ANYWHERE. I always saw things that said 4 aphrodisiacs to make her fall to the ground and beating her before or not beating her before she does it.

Prael

Jul 3, 2023
ok, the clarification of not cumming in her is the thing I havent seen ANYWHERE. I always saw things that said 4 aphrodisiacs to make her fall to the ground and beating her before or not beating her before she does it.
Dude, that end named the Lewd End exactly because you should make her addicted to lewd actions with making her cum over and over again in combat.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes