edopenyx

Apr 29, 2019
I wanna learn how to make games so I can keep the JSK style going. Can anyone point me to the right direction? Like what programming language to make, what tools to use, etc.

Reactions: nnt1996

Humg5

Oct 21, 2022
I wanna learn how to make games so I can keep the JSK style going. Can anyone point me to the right direction? Like what programming language to make, what tools to use, etc.
Unity, Blender, som programming language i guess...

Unity bein used by JSK and many ..so

Blender for modeling and/or drawing... or any software that draws. mostly Clip studio paint for 2D

Blender if you wanna make some cel-shaded

dunno about programming language so i guess you can use whatever JSK is using

'You can also watch GDC video on making of Guilty Gear Xrd... just a bonus though'

edopenyx

Apr 29, 2019
Unity, Blender, som programming language i guess...

Unity bein used by JSK and many ..so

Blender for modeling and/or drawing... or any software that draws. mostly Clip studio paint for 2D

Blender if you wanna make some cel-shaded

dunno about programming language so i guess you can use whatever JSK is using

'You can also watch GDC video on making of Guilty Gear Xrd... just a bonus though'
Thank you for suggesting these. I hope I can use these to make JSK style games.

Reactions: nnt1996

YourLustfulSinner69

May 12, 2024
View attachment 3968042

[Main scene completion rate: 85%] [H-scene production progress: 37 completed (45 total perspectives planned)] The foreplay scene is finally nearing completion. The image shows the heroine being forced to give a blowjob while unconscious, but this is the first time we've used reverse 69 (is that the right term?). It's a pretty forced position, but it's more erotic than I thought it would be, so let's go with it. However, in this position, I feel like the only thing the audience can see is the man's body (lol) Once the foreplay is over, we can finally start working on the ending. I'd like to finish it by the end of September.
which game is this? sorry if my question seems dumb

Yulice

Aug 7, 2017
unity and c# would already bring you the farthest
then you need some software to make the artwork, like photoshop/gimp, if u go for 3d you might need blender

xoxtheshark

Mar 12, 2023
View attachment 230272

Overview:
A collection of JSK工房 games.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-28
Release Date: 2020-01-10
Developer: JSK Studio - -
Censored: Partial
Version: 2024-03-28
Language: English + Partial English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

How to run:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - PIXELDRAIN - MEGA - -

Split Downloads

Others: Uncensored/Fan-edited versions Flash - Unity
Community Repository (Should have the newest versions + extra): /Newest as of 03.10.2023

Extra:

View attachment 230278 View attachment 230279 View attachment 230280 View attachment 230281 View attachment 230282 View attachment 230283
save file for sexually masturbating what ever thr neme is

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes